PDA

View Full Version : Transfering Contents from Android to Android

jabjab
10-22-2016, 12:02 AM
I just picked up a LG G5 and wondering what is the best way to transfer everything from my s6 to the G5.

I know there is an app for called smart switch if I'm going from Galaxy to Galaxy but unsure of what to use for the most efficent way to transfer to my LG.

schocker
10-22-2016, 06:50 AM
I think there are only third party apps for this as most of the ones cover ios -> android. If you can move some of your stuff into google apps, like contacts, then it would carry over once you installed the same apps on the LG. Photos etc. you can just pull off using a computer.

ayaoho
11-23-2017, 03:27 AM
Transfering Contents from Android to Android is not difficult, cause we can ask help from mobile phone transfer tool, such as coolmuster mobile transfer. With its help, all contents like contacts, text messages, photos, music, call logs, etc can be easily transferred between Android phones.

Mitsu3000gt
11-23-2017, 09:58 AM
When you first start up the G5, does it not give you an option to import everything? Often you can connect the two phones either physically, via NFC, or via isolated WiFi network.

If your contacts are stored with Google, those will come over. If you used Google photos just make sure it's all backed up, and there is nothing to worry about there either. On your Samsung, make sure all the google backup options are turned on and force a backup.

Thaco
11-23-2017, 10:09 AM
Just transfer all your stuff to google/gmail, sign in on the new device and the rest is magic.