PDA

View Full Version : Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

Pages : [1] 2

msommers
11-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Not sure if people in Calgary have had to use these dipshits before but here up in Deadmonton, any Amazon package over the last while has used this company and getting packages has been a nightmare. No pick up location given, no notice provided and no reattempted deliveries.

Is this a Canada-wide thing? I can't believe I'm even saying this but I wish I had UPS still delivering my packages. At the very least I'd get a notice and pick up location.

D'z Nutz
11-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Hmm... My package from Amazon is coming from this company too. Fortunately I live in a condo so they can leave it with the concierge.

Kavy
11-02-2016, 08:22 PM
They are quite easily the worst delivery company out there. I also use prime and have had several packages shipped by those ass clowns. Once I had to pick it up at the airport (awesome I live in Mckenzie) another time it was sitting on my front lawn.....not my steps or my door but my lawn about 10 feet from my door. It was ok tho I mean it was only a Mac mini that cost $1200. I honestly think he threw it out of the window as he drove by, seriously.

The biggest issue I have is their policy, they tell amazon that it's delivered the second they give it to their driver who can decide when he wants to deliver it over the next week or so.

sneek
11-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Hmm... My package from Amazon is coming from this company too. Fortunately I live in a condo so they can leave it with the concierge.
#baller

I must be lucky because I get packages from Amazon almost every day and it has been spectacular service for me! The package drop everything at my front door and nothing has been damaged or delayed. Canada Post has been way slower and way less careful with my packages relative. Those clowns at CP managed to be so rough with a watch that they broke the face of the watch....through a watch box.

The_Rural_Juror
11-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Do you also have a doorman with a top hat and monocle?

D'z Nutz
11-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror

Do you also have a doorman with a top hat and monocle?

That's my butler. He's only at the door because his new toilet scrubs have arrived from Amazon.

schocker
11-02-2016, 09:33 PM
I have had no issues but I ship everything to the office :D

Originally posted by Kavy
Once I had to pick it up at the airport (awesome I live in Mckenzie)
Purolator does the same thing too though so it isn't just them. One time I ordered a pack of 4x AA rechargeable batteries from dell, and as all their packages are signature required, I had to go pick it up. I should have abandoned it but I am cheap :rofl:

NoSup4U
11-03-2016, 06:10 AM
I have my first item being delivered by them "today". I had never heard of them prior to the shipping notification yesterday, and my Google research (now along with this thread) has me thinking I'm either not receiving my item today, not receiving at all, or having to make a trip to their depot :thumbsdow

I really wish Amazon could get their shiz together with shipping.

EDIT: Delivered early, and the driver even sent me a text

ExtraSlow
11-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Why do you guys have to sign for packages? I get mine left on my doorstep with no issues. Not even sure who ships them.

blitz
11-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Why do you guys have to sign for packages? I get mine left on my doorstep with no issues. Not even sure who ships them.

Same, I've never had to sign for an Amazon package under $1000 in value.

I've had 4-5 packages delivered by them in the last few weeks and they've just left them all on the step. :dunno:

Aleks
11-03-2016, 08:28 AM
We get packages from Amazon all the time and this is the company that usually delivers them. Most of the time in a beat up beige Camry.

joegrang
11-03-2016, 08:45 AM
I've heard that if you change your Amazon account address line 1 and 2 to include PO BOX 0, the amazon system will automatically default to Canada Post. I have made the changes but haven't bought anything from Amazon since my last change. I would recommend doing a web search to confirm what the right address line formatting is though.

Kavy
11-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by joegrang
I've heard that if you change your Amazon account address line 1 and 2 to include PO BOX 0, the amazon system will automatically default to Canada Post. I have made the changes but haven't bought anything from Amazon since my last change. I would recommend doing a web search to confirm what the right address line formatting is though.

I have also read that this is a way to ensure it doesn't go with the ass clowns and instead goes with the unionized devil worshiping CP.

I will give it a try as I have a rather large purchase for Christmas sitting in my cart and I'm planning for a time when I'm not out of town so I don't come home to 10-15 packages laying on my front lawn.

roopi
11-03-2016, 01:14 PM
When ordering through Amazon you can actually select to hold your package for pickup at a Canada Post location.

Mitsu3000gt
11-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Had probably a dozen deliveries from them so far (all Amazon). No issues yet and they deliver on time next business day. I really like them so far.

I was just happy to see them using someone other than Canada Post, where I have a disproportionate amount of issues compared to UPS or Intelcom.

The last place I would ship something is to my home when I'm not there. Always send it to your workplace, friend's house, neighbor, or the post office. If it's not received at time of delivery it's a hassle no matter who the carrier is.

msommers
11-03-2016, 02:01 PM
I contacted Amazon and for my most recent package they just issued a refund. The agent I was dealing with had mentioned they've been receiving a lot of complaints about this company and was totally understanding to just cancel the order all together and get my money back. Was pretty relieving at end of the day.

jonsey737
11-03-2016, 02:15 PM
I flat out told them if they shipped another item with this company I would not be ordering from them again. The agent was apparently able to flag my account so they don't ship anything with them. Intelcom Courier is even worse than Loomis Express in my experience :banghead:

cyra1ax
11-03-2016, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by jonsey737
I flat out told them if they shipped another item with this company I would not be ordering from them again. The agent was apparently able to flag my account so they don't ship anything with them. Intelcom Courier is even worse than Loomis Express in my experience :banghead:

Yeah...when the CP strike was a thing, Amazon shipped one of my orders via Purolator. Missed my delivery window by a week. The rep I spoke to said they were going to flag my account to not use Purolator anymore; next order I made who do they ship with, Purolator. :rofl:

blairtruck
11-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by msommers
Not sure if people in Calgary have had to use these dipshits before but here up in Deadmonton, any Amazon package over the last while has used this company and getting packages has been a nightmare. No pick up location given, no notice provided and no reattempted deliveries.

Is this a Canada-wide thing? I can't believe I'm even saying this but I wish I had UPS still delivering my packages. At the very least I'd get a notice and pick up location.
im in deadmonton. my cameras show me its some asian guy in a civic that delivers mine. i get them. but he does not walk up the stairs. throws it from the bottom. (8 stairs) also takes a pic of the package on the landing to prove he delivered it?

Mitsu3000gt
11-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by jonsey737

Amazon has told me that 3 times now regarding Canada Post because of recurring issues with them. It does nothing, items still ship regularly with CP and I am supposed to get UPS only.

rage2
11-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by blairtruck
im in deadmonton. my cameras show me its some asian guy in a civic that delivers mine. i get them. but he does not walk up the stairs. throws it from the bottom. (8 stairs) also takes a pic of the package on the landing to prove he delivered it?
I'm in Calgary, this is my latest Amazon Prime delivery. :rofl:

7-7OGvqIxQ8

roopi
11-03-2016, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by rage2

:rofl:

Seems about right.

HiTempguy1
11-03-2016, 04:13 PM

What in the actual f*&k? Really??!

Send that shit to Amazon and get that turd fired.

realazy
11-03-2016, 04:17 PM
If you don't mind going to the post office, if you select pick up it has to be Canada Post.

Also, what I noticed with the free shipping option is that they will sit on it till the last day on the delivery window and then send it next day with Intelcom.

If I order for pickup, it almost gets shipped on the same day with Canada Post and arrives 2-3 days before the delivery window.

msommers
11-03-2016, 04:37 PM

7-7OGvqIxQ8

Hey his ride looks pretty upscale compared to the well reported (and observed) beat up camrys/civics!

But seriously that's brutal. Want a cracked iPad? No problem! :rofl:

Canada Post pick up is an excellent suggestion, I'm going to do this :thumbsup:

lilmira
11-03-2016, 04:49 PM
I had a kettle delivered to me last week. The guy put the box under my door mat. I'm not sure what that was for. :rofl:

BerserkerCatSplat
11-03-2016, 04:51 PM
Hah, I had a package from Amazon delivered by those jokers a few weeks ago. They couldn't find my house the first time, claimed the address was incorrect. I confirmed the address, they subsequently attempted to deliver it to the wrong house and then told Amazon that I'd refused the package.

J-D
11-03-2016, 06:57 PM
I hate this company, all but stopped ordering from Amazon because of them.

J.M.
11-03-2016, 07:01 PM
I've had a few Prime orders this week and the guy in rage's video looks like the guy who delivered one of my orders :rofl:

Fucker rang the door bell and as soon as I opened the door he was already in his car getting ready to drive off. Seems like most of the time they just toss your stuff on the porch and leave asap

rage2
11-03-2016, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by msommers
But seriously that's brutal. Want a cracked iPad? No problem! :rofl:
Luckily it was just a hardcover kids book, but yea, the binding is all messed up from shipping.

tha_bandit
11-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
We get packages from Amazon all the time and this is the company that usually delivers them. Most of the time in a beat up beige Camry.

camry dude came dropped mine off in the NW. it was a one day ship item, at least the tracking worked. Started off as optimized at 6pm on Thursday evening, recieved at 8am friday, loaded at 9am with delivery time as 1-5pm, dude showed up around 5:45 with the beige camry, signed my name electronically by himself, a copy of which also showed up on the tracking site :nut:

Illusive 4-2
11-07-2016, 05:53 PM
Ordered a battery tender off of Amazon for a buddy to be delivered to his condo with a concierge in Calgary; Amazon Prime shipped through Intelcom the next day and it ended up going out for delivery in Montreal three times the day after. Never showed. 10/10 would ship again.

ZenOps
11-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Side notes:

Walmart uses Loomis for its local shipments now, including shelf stable food. Almost two thumbs up, packages arrive in mostly good shape, but Walmart themselves could do with a little bit of structural foam in their packing method.

NoSup4U
11-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Surprisingly these guys were 2/2 with my deliveries last week, with the only issue being the tracking not working for the second package.

ZeroGravity
11-08-2016, 09:37 AM
Oh, so that's what it was. My camera picked up a guy on my lawn taking a picture. My latest delivery arrived on Sunday. Didn't clue in to put the two together until I read this thread.

rage2
11-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Funny how different their website vs real life is.

http://i.imgur.com/mPmuFdv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lPwsNnJ.jpg

At least they're both wearing blue. :rofl:

ExtraSlow
11-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Wonder how much these jokers make per hour? I should work for them, I could drive around and break peoples shit all day, snapping photos on my celly.

jwslam
11-09-2016, 03:17 PM
related but unrelated note:

Ordered a package from Newegg. Shipped by Purolator.
Says it was out for delivery on Monday, to be delivered by end of day; did not show up.
Check tracking on tuesday afternoon, says it delivered around noon.
Looked all around the house and could not find it; assumed someone stole and and whatever, it was only $30.

Found it in my community mailbox. How did purolator get access?!?!

schocker
11-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by jwslam
Found it in my community mailbox. How did purolator get access?!?!
wut, canada post owns purolator :rofl:

jwslam
11-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by schocker

wut, canada post owns purolator :rofl:
but operated independently.... fairly sure the contract CP delivery guy is not the same as the Purolator employee?

JoeGumby
11-10-2016, 12:30 PM
My last couple of orders from Newegg have been the same way. Newegg's tracking number says it is shipped with Purolator but it only shows up on Canada Post's tracking.

Kavy
11-10-2016, 09:34 PM
[B]

Mother$*#€&3*. I was exaggerating when I said I thought the guy threw the box at my house while driving by but that video shows it wasn't a gross exaggeration at all. Unbelievable.

The_Rural_Juror
11-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Got airmail delivery this week from these guys this week. Luckily it wasn't anything fragile.

imranm
11-21-2016, 07:57 AM
These guys are the worst.

I have Amazon deliveries every two days. Intelcom has been delivering to my house for the past 6 months without a problem - now the last three weeks they have delivered to the wrong address. 77 WEST XXX Gardens, instead of 77 WEST XXX Close.

Luckily we have good neighbors so the guy keeps calling me - 4 packages so far!

I have contacted Amazon but other than giving me a month of free PRIME, they don't seem to get it.

The last package was worth $800!

killramos
11-21-2016, 08:37 AM
i usually do most of my Christmas shopping on amazon/BF.

If this is how I should expect my packages to arrive then I think I'll just go to a store.

Shame.

If you pay for expedited or something can you avoid these imbeciles or is it basically their exclusive shipper for everything now?

roopi
11-21-2016, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by killramos

If this is how I should expect my packages to arrive then I think I'll just go to a store.

Shame.

If you pay for expedited or something can you avoid these imbeciles or is it basically their exclusive shipper for everything now?

It's not exclusive. In the past 3 weeks I've received shipment from them, CP, and Purolator. It might just depend on the warehouse your item ships from. :dunno:

I'm not too concerned if items are delivered damaged. It's easy and free to return goods with Amazon.

btimbit
11-22-2016, 09:23 PM
Luckily these losers must not deliver to Airdrie. I order from Amazon a lot and everything has been Purolator or Canada Post

The_Rural_Juror
11-23-2016, 08:47 PM
I have a package that was apparently delivered on Sunday but was never received. Did not see them in my cameras. Wonder what happened.

finboy
11-23-2016, 09:02 PM
Chalk up another "delivered" item here with nothing on our step, amazon doesn't seem to give a fuck outside of reordering, must be getting a good deal from these guys.

bourge73
11-23-2016, 11:14 PM
Just got my delivery today ..heard the doorbell ring and a loud thud against the door...
Fuckers are fast as shit!
I opened the door like 6 seconds after and poof he was gone

realazy
11-23-2016, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by killramos

Shame.

If you choose to pick up at the post office, it has to be shipped with Canada post. It's not bad if your post office isn't too far. It seems to ship faster with that option as well.

The_Rural_Juror
11-23-2016, 11:54 PM
There is a photo on Google reviews where they left the package at the community mail box. :rofl:

Got one delivery today. Dude hung around until the door was answered. Looked shady as hell with hoodie and sunglasses.

mzdspd
11-30-2016, 05:57 PM
And they strike again!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Edmonton/comments/5fsg74/update_intelcom_courier_canada_inc_edmonton_just/

killramos
11-30-2016, 06:05 PM
Got lucky and had my keyboard delivered Canada Post. Good tip on the post office pickup option. I almost prefer that cause NE gunna NE.

ExtraSlow
11-30-2016, 07:03 PM
Update, I've been getting a bunch of packages in the last two weeks from amazon, and about half of them have been intelcom. I have had ZERO PROBLEMS and in fact, it appears they are actually being pretty careful. One small parcel was tucked into my mailbox and another large one was carefully placed behind a stone pillar on my front step. No damage to any of them, no dented corners or anything.

Combine my good experiences with the rock solid amazon guarantee, and I will continue to not worry about anything.

Summary, intelcom = :thumbsup:

blairtruck
11-30-2016, 07:18 PM
on r/edmonton they are talking about intelcom
one person said intelcom offered to throw their package in an apt building up onto the deck while on the phone with the not at home receiver.

J-D
11-30-2016, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by blairtruck
on r/edmonton they are talking about intelcom
one person said intelcom offered to throw their package in an apt building up onto the deck while on the phone with the not at home receiver.

Even Intelcom is worse in Edmonton :rofl:

Mitsu3000gt
12-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Update, I've been getting a bunch of packages in the last two weeks from amazon, and about half of them have been intelcom. I have had ZERO PROBLEMS and in fact, it appears they are actually being pretty careful. One small parcel was tucked into my mailbox and another large one was carefully placed behind a stone pillar on my front step. No damage to any of them, no dented corners or anything.

Combine my good experiences with the rock solid amazon guarantee, and I will continue to not worry about anything.

Summary, intelcom = :thumbsup:

Got a bunch more too, with Christmas around the corner. No issues yet :thumbsup:

yellowsnow
12-01-2016, 12:19 PM
Got a bunch of stuff from intelcom over the last few months. I live in Mt. Pleasant, no issues here, and even get delivery on the weekend sometimes! Probably received over 10 packages from them so far.

Kijho
12-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Fack, my order's supposed to be coming from them today from Amazon.

Placed an order on Black Friday on Amazon.ca

It left the "fulfillment center" via intelcom this morning at 6am and says it's supposed to deliver today. Hopefully it's here before my office closes because last time these guys delivered something from Amazon they came to my house at 8pm which is fine - for my house..

Let's see how they do. Will update.

CaptainReboot
12-13-2016, 11:14 PM
I've been getting Amazon prime packages from these guys.

A few times they just leave it on the porch and don't even bother ringing it. We had no idea there was a package out there. They've also delivered to our neighbours house as well.

Another time even though I was outside and could accept the package, they still wanted to take a picture of them holding the package with the house number in the background.

I should go through all my Ring doorbell recordings to see what they've been doing to them. Luckily nothing we have ordered was fragile.

I do like how we will get stuff on weekends.

spikerS
12-13-2016, 11:24 PM
I have been ordering a bunch off Amazon, and using Prime...no issues with the deliveries, they are even showing up early. Only issue I have had so far was getting the wrong product, which was easy enough to get replaced.

pheoxs
12-14-2016, 09:37 AM
Been getting about 50% of my prime deliveries with them. I don't mind them at all, usually faster delivery if it comes through them (sometimes next day), they always buzz my apartment and they don't mind just leaving it at my door (my condo layout is nice, only my neighbor across the hall can see something sitting at my door so its fairly safe) whereas Purolator, DHL, and Fedex all make me drive to the airport which sucks.

Though I've started using amazons ship to a post office option instead. Mine is only 2 block walk and then it gurantees I dont miss it and have to run to the airport.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Intelcom just delivered to my neighbor, the driver was careful with the package, rang the doorbell, and took a picture. Maybe they are getting better, I can imagine Amazon would have taken them to task if they were getting a lot of complaints.

chkolny541
12-14-2016, 03:57 PM
I dont have anything bad to say about them, I've gotten 4 deliveries in the last 2 weeks using intel and its been great each time. Two have texted me beforehand letting me know they are about an hour away and the other 2 called me to say the same thing. No sig required so I can tell them to just leave it by my door which they do, and weekend deliveries are very handy.

ZenOps
12-15-2016, 03:57 PM
vNySOrI2Ny8

rage2
01-09-2017, 02:24 PM
At least these assholes are consistent.

v30CDTIrqAY

J-D
01-09-2017, 06:25 PM
At least these assholes are consistent.

v30CDTIrqAY

My last 5 or 6 orders have all been with some of the bigger couriers. Not sure if it's just luck or if Amazon has gotten enough complaints yet :rofl:

blairtruck
01-09-2017, 06:58 PM
got a package yesterday. footprints in snow to bottom of stairs. package only slid about a foot before it hit the door. 8 steps.

Kijho
01-10-2017, 08:05 AM
Past two orders were later than Amazon promised (guaranteed 2 day $$$) both shipping Intelcom.

Did a quick online chat ticket to Amazon each time and got my $13 shipping fee back so it shipped free but took 3 days instead of 2 :clap:

killramos
01-10-2017, 08:21 AM
made 4 orders from amazon over the break, only one was intelcom. My wife who was home said they were nice enough though...

J-D
01-15-2017, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Kijho
Past two orders were later than Amazon promised (guaranteed 2 day $$$) both shipping Intelcom.

Did a quick online chat ticket to Amazon each time and got my $13 shipping fee back so it shipped free but took 3 days instead of 2 :clap:

They just lost another one of mine

I've checked your order details and see that the shipment has been shipped on Thursday, January 12, 2017 and has been received by the carrier on the same day. I also see that there are no tracking details available since then. I'm afraid to say that the parcel has been lost in transit to carrier. I really apologize for the inconvenience caused. I've escalated this issue to our shipping department with high priority, to ensure that they look into this and sort out this kind of issues, as we're aware that our choice of delivery reflects our business as a whole.

ExtraSlow
01-17-2017, 11:07 AM
Had another Intelcom delivery this morning, and I happened to be home when it showed up. Guy took a photo of my house number, placed it carefully in my mailbox, and drove away in a black Gen II Hyundai Santa Fe. Sick whip. :thumbsup: :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

So, I know a lot of beyonders have had issues, but I wanted to make sure both sides of the story were being told. I continue to have zero issues with Intelcom courier. Stuff shows up on time, in good condition.

pheoxs
01-17-2017, 11:19 AM
Had another Intelcom delivery this morning, and I happened to be home when it showed up. Guy took a photo of my house number, placed it carefully in my mailbox, and drove away in a black Gen II Hyundai Santa Fe. Sick whip. :thumbsup: :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

So, I know a lot of beyonders have had issues, but I wanted to make sure both sides of the story were being told. I continue to have zero issues with Intelcom courier. Stuff shows up on time, in good condition.

Thats been my experience. Although I live in a Condo so its a bit different for me. My intercom calls my phone so even at work I can buzz them in and they just leave packages at my door. Never once had a problem and they are by far the fastest shipping method (usually its next day delivery if its via them)

Mitsu3000gt
01-17-2017, 11:52 AM
~10 more deliveries from Intelcom since I last posted, zero issues, and some were early.

redblack
01-17-2017, 12:31 PM
I just had one delivery from intelcom yesterday and they were fine, the guy actually rang the bell and waited. Canadapost would have thrown it on my front step and take off.

BerserkerCatSplat
01-17-2017, 12:32 PM
Their latest delivery to me was just fine, placed (not threw) the package on the step and rang the doorbell. Seems they are getting better in my area at least.

ExtraSlow
02-16-2017, 04:04 PM

Same dude in the same sick ride dropped something off today. Didn't knock or ring, but my home office is right beside my door, so I see him coming up the walk.

Another A+ delivery. Wish Canada post was this good. Had something delivered from them, and was in a hurry for it. It was "out for delivery" as of monday, but it didn't show up on my doorstep until 4:45 PM wednesday afternoon. Assholes.

yellowsnow
03-03-2017, 04:17 PM
something doesn't look quite right... =/

http://i.imgur.com/K8mAuFJ.jpg

ExtraSlow
07-12-2017, 09:43 AM
Had a funny one this week. Made an order on thursday night for about a dozen items. One item was heavy so it was shipped by Canada post and arrived Wednesday as expected. One parcel cam on sunday with intelcom as predicted and expected, zero issues.
One parcel came with FedEx, and I don't know when they started trying to deliver it, but the driver I spoke to this morning, said it was his last attempt before he shipped it back. he also required a signature, and said that is why they hand't left it on the doorstep. Idiots, that should have been NSR for sure.

So in summary, intelcom is fine, canada post is fine, its the "real" courier that is fucked up this time. I'm going to complain to amazon since this parcel was supposed to be at my house several days ago, and that's what I pay prime membership for.

Mitsu3000gt
07-12-2017, 09:54 AM
These guys are the best - I've got lots of deliveries on Saturdays when it's not guaranteed until Monday.

Kavy
07-12-2017, 10:13 AM
Oddly enough intelcom has gotten better for me as well.

Ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday on prime day and it was all dropped off about 10 minutes ago.

Recca168
07-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Generally have had pretty good luck from these guys. I've had 7 or 8 packages shipped by these guys over the last year. It seems like they just drop the package on my doorstop, ring the door bell and take off. Caught a glimpse of the courier once. Seemed like he was using his own car for deliveries.

Only had one weird experience. They sent me a delivery exception email saying my package was damaged. Told me to call Amazon. So I called Amazon and they reshipped it the next day and gave me 5 dollar gift card. Package showed up on my doorstop the next day. The day after that, another package was dropped off. So now I have two copies of a bunch blu-rays and cookbooks

alien
07-12-2017, 02:49 PM
I've had decent luck too so far. last delivery was last weekend, some lady in a newer 4-runner, showed up, stuck it in the mailbox and i opened the door as she was taking a picture of it. said that's all she needed and was gone. Also before scheduled delivery date.

jwslam
07-12-2017, 03:27 PM
One parcel came with FedEx, and I don't know when they started trying to deliver it, but the driver I spoke to this morning, said it was his last attempt before he shipped it back. he also required a signature, and said that is why they hand't left it on the doorstep. Idiots, that should have been NSR for sure.
Inb4 "that's why you should live in a condo so the concierge can sign".

I've had zero issues with any orders shipped and sold by Amazon.

Ben
07-18-2017, 08:28 PM
I went a bit overboard on the Amazon Prime day (was split between Purolator and Intelcom) and generally have an order a week coming from Amazon over the past few years, and I've never had an issue with this carrier in Airdrie, plus they deliver Sunday! Ordered a bunch of shit last Friday and I had it at my door for Sunday brunch. that was a win in my books. Obviously these things are HEAVILLY driver dependant, but I might give mine a Christmas card they've been so good. I cant remember the last time I bought anything for my home other than groceries at a brick and morter store besides Costco. Amazon for me has been the best innovation of the decade.

suntan
07-18-2017, 09:05 PM
My latest order was shipped via FexEx. Wut.

taemo
07-28-2017, 12:28 PM
bump

Last Sunday I had 2 Amazon Next Day orders and they accidentally dropped the packages to my neighbor.
Ironically, one of the orders was for a wireless IP camera that I wanted to mount on our front door.

Now I get emails whenever someone walks towards our door and so far no throw. curious to see what happens once there's snow though
0f2mjyL6mUI

Mitsu3000gt
07-28-2017, 01:15 PM
Saw the delivery guy downtown today. Younger guy in a beat up red old mini van, had about 100 Amazon packages in the back.

Ben
08-02-2017, 05:35 PM
The guy in my area has a nice 4 runner, ordered Monday night, at my door today with a smile at 930 am. Love this service, they beat my "Next Day" Purolator order from same part of Ontario by half a day.

speedog
08-02-2017, 06:29 PM
I went a bit overboard on the Amazon Prime day (was split between Purolator and Intelcom) and generally have an order a week coming from Amazon over the past few years, and I've never had an issue with this carrier in Airdrie, plus they deliver Sunday! Ordered a bunch of shit last Friday and I had it at my door for Sunday brunch. that was a win in my books. Obviously these things are HEAVILLY driver dependant, but I might give mine a Christmas card they've been so good. I cant remember the last time I bought anything for my home other than groceries at a brick and morter store besides Costco. Amazon for me has been the best innovation of the decade.

So if you need a bottle of white glue or some string or some wood screws, you get them off of Amazon?

blairtruck
08-03-2017, 07:15 AM
So if you need a bottle of white glue or some string or some wood screws, you get them off of Amazon?

yes

revelations
08-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Intelcom is at our house, literally, every second day. No issues and they are very much as per the Amazon estimate.

As others, I would also buy things off Amazon for a small premium, rather than trekking through Walmart. Once drone deliveries start, its going to be raining Amazon in my area .... LOL

JfuckinC
08-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Haha, amazon is bad news. Very Addicting. I ordered 16 things this week for Shambhala. Prime Delivery is always on time.

Mitsu3000gt
08-03-2017, 11:34 AM

Yes for me too. As long as I can wait ~24 hours for it, I use Amazon. The Prime 1-day is awesome. Very rarely do I have visit crowded stores and I love t.

Ben
08-04-2017, 01:24 PM

As a matter of fact I believe I actually had an order with those three things in it last year.

Some people are impulsive and need it right then and there. I have no issues waiting a couple days and saving likely 50% or more. Obviously if I do need it immediately some day I just go get it.

schocker
08-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Really nice to be able to use one day to send stuff to my house on weekends as usually I just ship to my office. Have had no issues yet.

Kavy
08-04-2017, 03:45 PM
Really nice to be able to use one day to send stuff to my house on weekends as usually I just ship to my office. Have had no issues yet.

I have to agree. Ordered a few things today for tomorrow delivery.

Mitsu3000gt
02-12-2018, 04:06 PM
I am no longer a fan of Intelcom. I have 4 packages that were supposed to come Thursday, Friday, and two today. None are here, the dispatch doesn't know where they are, and the tracking information hasn't been updated in 4 days when they apparently attempted delivery after 1:00am :dunno:

blitz
02-12-2018, 04:09 PM
I am no longer a fan of Intelcom. I have 4 packages that were supposed to come Thursday, Friday, and two today. None are here, the dispatch doesn't know where they are, and the tracking information hasn't been updated in 4 days when they apparently attempted delivery after 1:00am :dunno:

I had one intelcom amazon package that was listed as delivered at 11:30 on the guaranteed delivery date but wasn't on my door and no record on my Ring Doorbell. Came 2 days later, I guess the guy just faked delivery in the system so he wouldn't get in trouble.