PDA

View Full Version : Another positive review for Jordan Lotoski

calgary350z
11-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Hey everyone

I just wanted to take a minute to share the recent experience my wife and I had with Jordan Lotoski. We had been looking for some time to move into something that fit our needs better.

From start to finish Jordan made sure we had all the info and expert advice to guide us through the process. He has his finger on the pulse of the real estate market which made us feel very comfortable in such a large life altering decision.

He listed our house on a Wednesday and it was sold by end of day on the Saturday which allowed us to get the home we wanted in a market which has not been that strong as of late. We were very worried about getting the timing right so we would not be stuck with two houses and he made sure we had options to keep our stress level to a minimum.

I am not any easy guy to deal with and no time during the process did he seem to be frustrated by my numerous questions and requests. My wife and I are very appreciative of his efforts and advice and would recommend him to anyone needing to sell or buy a house.

We can't wait to move in!