PDA

View Full Version : Pizzagate is actually a thing

sexualbanana
12-05-2016, 07:22 PM
CNN Money (http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/)

BBC (http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38156985)

The New Yorker (http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/the-age-of-donald-trump-and-pizzagate)

The Guardian (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/05/gunman-detained-at-comet-pizza-restaurant-was-self-investigating-fake-news-reports)

Coles Notes:
- WikiLeaks publishes the hacked DNC emails. Some emails mentioned a Democrat supporter named James Alephantis, the owner of Pizza Ping Pong - a family-friendly pizza restaurant.

- 4Chan users somehow put together a story that Hillary Clinton and Alefantis are running a child abuse ring out of the Pizza Ping Pong location.

- Despite Alefantis' objections (which apparently only strengthened everyone's resolve), people dedicate themselves to getting to the bottom of this.

- Pizza Ping Pong employees start getting harrassing and threatening messages online.

- For whatever reason, the Turkish government picks up on this story.

- On Sunday afternoon, an armed civilian enters Pizza Ping Pong to investigate for himself. Fires a couple shots.

- Gunman gives himself up after 45 minutes after being satisfied that no children are being harmed.

- Conspiracy theorists refuse to believe it, and accuse the whole incident as being a false flag operation, and calling THAT "fake news."

Up for discussion:
How do you convince people who refuse to be convinced?

Second, if, theoretically, Pizza Ping Pong does run a child abuse ring out of their restaurant, how genius is it to make it so outlandish that it's impossible to believe?

ZenOps
12-05-2016, 07:42 PM
It still seems awfully contrived to me, and I'm usually on the side of conspiracies.

HiTempguy1
12-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Five Nights at Freddy's much?

J-hop
12-05-2016, 09:46 PM
This has already been debunked....

sexualbanana
12-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by J-hop

Yet, that has not stopped people - most notably the Chief of Staff of Trump's National Security Advisor (let that sink in for a minute) - from refusing to believe it...

LA Times (http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-son-of-trump-s-incoming-national-1480977786-htmlstory.html)

Xtrema
12-05-2016, 10:49 PM

https://youtu.be/xnhJWusyj4I

Doesn't matter, truth now has no meanings. How you feel about any subject is the truth. You are the expert and never wrong.

msommers
12-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

Up for discussion:
How do you convince people who refuse to be convinced?

When you find the answer, I'd love to know!

A790
12-06-2016, 07:37 AM

Yet, that has not stopped people - most notably the Chief of Staff of Trump's National Security Advisor (let that sink in for a minute) - from refusing to believe it...

LA Times (http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-son-of-trump-s-incoming-national-1480977786-htmlstory.html)
You mean his kid, right?

sexualbanana
12-06-2016, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by A790

You mean his kid, right?

I believe he's also his Chief of Staff.

A790
12-06-2016, 10:34 AM

I believe he's also his Chief of Staff.
Yes, you are correct. That little tidbit is the last paragraph in the article (as I just discovered) :)

J-hop
12-06-2016, 10:50 AM

LOL, k good for a second I thought part of your post was implying this sex ring had any ounce of truth to it.

Conspiracy theorists calling the news about the fake news fake... got it!!!

sexualbanana
12-06-2016, 11:02 AM

Yes, you are correct. That little tidbit is the last paragraph in the article (as I just discovered) :)

Well, it's also kind of in the air.

Other articles I've found say that he is his father's former Chief of Staff and that he has nothing to do with the transition team. But, he also has an official .gov email and no one seems to know why.

sexualbanana
12-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by msommers

When you find the answer, I'd love to know!

:rofl: I guess I should rephrase:

Citizen-anything - be they reporters, crime fighters, etc - show a lack of faith in the institution. In this case, what do you think media has to do to prove/show that they can be relied upon?

Canmorite
12-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Conspiracy prone gullible people will believe anything. Probably getting their 'news' from infowars.

You can't talk sense to them. They want to believe it, and will find 'facts' to fit their conspiracy. This will eventually fall by the wayside like 99% of other conspiracy theories.

beyond_ban
12-06-2016, 08:38 PM
:D :poosie:

qGVSA2Jjelo

A790
12-06-2016, 11:07 PM

Well, it's also kind of in the air.

Other articles I've found say that he is his father's former Chief of Staff and that he has nothing to do with the transition team. But, he also has an official .gov email and no one seems to know why.

*Former chief of staff.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38231532

rage2
12-06-2016, 11:19 PM
He had an address because he was part of the transition team in a way. He was managing his dads schedules. Suffice to say they canned him from that today.

sexualbanana
12-06-2016, 11:52 PM
The Ringer wrote an article about this, and 90% of the comments are people roasting the write for not being a good writer (despite the well-written article) or stating how we're all going to look stupid when Pizzagate is proved to be true.

The Ringer (https://theringer.com/pizzagate-fake-news-conspiracy-theories-d43412f06157#.od3t5kr0p)

J-hop
12-07-2016, 09:10 AM
Just look at how many people think Chem trails are a real thing. Or even worse the other day I searched "flat earth" on Facebook, there are two huge groups with 40k and 30k members. I thought it was a joke but apparently not.

Lack of education and/or rational thought is to blame.

A790
12-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Just look at how many people think Chem trails are a real thing. Or even worse the other day I searched "flat earth" on Facebook, there are two huge groups with 40k and 30k members. I thought it was a joke but apparently not.

Lack of education and/or rational thought is to blame.
You think that's bad?

Look up "Annunaki" groups on FB...

J-hop
12-08-2016, 07:33 AM

You think that's bad?

Look up "Annunaki" groups on FB...

Had to wait till I got home to google annunaki, seemed too risky of a word to google at work lol.

That is pretty sad, aliens from the 10th planet, banging a homoerectus (they say gene splicing but we all know what really happened) to produce slaves (humans) to mine gold....people will believe anything I guess.

I find people get wacky ideas in their head and quickly make stupid logic leaps to avoid admitting to themselves they are wrong and/or think rationally and critically about something. There can be zero evidence for something beyond what someone or a group of people have said but because naysayers cannot prove with absolute 100% certainty it is untrue that means to the person that they can believe it to be true and be justified. The whole idea of requiring someone to prove a negative is moronic and so is clinging to the 0.0000000000001% chance that something is true.

It's a good thing the US only elects rational thinkers to combat this nonsense.

A790
12-08-2016, 08:53 AM
Oh it gets worse than that, trust me. Unfortunately one of my siblings is wrapped up in all that bullshit, and he's in head over heels. It's sad.

ZenOps
12-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Seems plausible to me.

Life seems far too complicated to simply be coincidence.

Maybe we were seeded by aliens to produce methane (farts) and mine metals, as we do seem to have an unusual fascination with heavy shiny things that can't really be explained by evolution or standard religions.

"My Precious"

nonofyobiz
02-05-2017, 02:40 PM
Will be interesting to see where this goes, if anywhere. Seems like there's far too many important people allegedly involved, would be too emabarrassing for too many people.

To me this is very disturbing and seems like more that enough circumstantial evidence to warrant further investigation from authorities.

I've believed for a long time now that there is an elitist, sociopathic, uber rich group running things and politicians elected every 4 years are like their little puppets they trot out to distract us.

This shit is fcked on a whole different level.

I thought this guy did a good job putting together all the different threads without trying to push his own thoughts or judgments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0&t=31s

I find it super interesting how the mainstream media has treated this. They blatently disregard it as irresponsible conspiracy theories thought up out of thin air by internet nutters. They do ZERO research of their own to disprove it and they just dismiss it and call it "Fake News". But really, does anybody out there actually believe anything they see on CNN or FOX? :rofl:

They even had that Megan Kelly chick interview that Alefontes guy and was like 'awe you poor victim, look what the internet did to you' ...hilarious.

i watched one guy try to debunk this thing one piece of evidence at a time and while he made some good points, he obviously stayed away from everything he couldn't explain, and the rest of it was him just trying to rationalize it. While alot of the evidence isn't damning on its own, put it all together and it's pretty damn convincing!

Also, on a side note, probably in large due to this , they are talking all the major social media platforms putting an end to "FAKE NEWS".

This is fcking scary because now THEY get to decide what is "fake" news and what is "real" news. They get to dictate to us what they decide our reality to be. :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

FixedGear
02-05-2017, 03:02 PM
What is pizzagate? I just read like 1000 words and still don't know. :rofl:

ercchry
02-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by FixedGear
What is pizzagate? I just read like 1000 words and still don't know. :rofl:

Some sort of conspiracy theory about some sort of kiddy dungeon in the basement of a pizza place...

nonofyobiz
02-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

Some sort of conspiracy theory about some sort of kiddy dungeon in the basement of a pizza place...

NO. This is sort of the problem. There are connections to this and another pizza place.

But basically its an alleged pedophile ring involving some of the more powerful and influential people in Washington politics and specifically Democrats.

watch the video.

ercchry
02-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Is that you arash?

01RedDX
02-05-2017, 03:23 PM

nonofyobiz
02-05-2017, 03:49 PM
Ahh i didn't realize there was discussion about this already.

Honestly how to can you just dismiss this as a fabricated conspiracy??

Show some article or youtube video that actually debunks anything.

Did MSNBC, CNN, or Jon Oliver tell you its' debunked and made you feel silly for believing it for a little while?

When they try to say it's a satanic pedo ring run out of a pizza joint...that is misdirection.

This is about a pedophile ring involving high level people in Washington. KNOWN and CONVICTED pedophiles with KNOWN FACTUAL relationships with the Podestas, Clintons and others, are involved.

honestly all the people that just laugh and outright dismiss this as conspiracy just don't want to believe this could be true and don't want to put the time into researching themselves.

800,000 kids are abducted every year in the united states. You don't think these fucks are organized?
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html

Does that sound like pedos are only these weird loners that flash themselves to kids and try to lure them into their van??

Edit : And you know what's so frustrating? thousands of people (women) will call trump a sexist and go out and march and protest, but for this no one will protest demanding investigation.

FixedGear
02-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Hot damn there's a boatload of CRAZY up in this bich.

RickDaTuner
02-05-2017, 04:00 PM
only thing that comes to mind when I read all this is...

1sPvd5CfS3U

Thats not to say I don't believe there are some serious pedophiles in government.

Look at the Disney organization, and the alleged accusations against the producers and directors of the Mickey Mouse Club, and iCarly.

I think the life of Micheal Jackson substantiates the mentality of the overly rich and powerful.

Antonito
02-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by nonofyobiz

When they try to say it's a satanic pedo ring run out of a pizza joint...that is misdirection. This is literally how pizzagate started. It's not misdirection, it's just the best you guys could come up with at the time. I get that you've had enough time to weave an almost impenetrable web of misinformation so now you guys are trying to distance yourselves from your idiotic start, but there's too many people like me who have the ability to remember what happened several months ago

On the off chance that you're one of the few that is more interested in helping victims of sex abuse than fucking over Clinton, I'd say abandon Pizzagate altogether. It's too toxic and filled with assholes to be redeemed. There are many other places to put your energy that will actually help kids

nonofyobiz
02-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Remember months ago when a massive pedo ring was exposed in the highest levels of the British government.

Now would you be willing to go through the evidence in that video and explain why it is Bullshit?

I think people just can't handle the truth about how fcked up this world really is and how powerless we all are to do anything about it.

I used to be very pro Democrat....thought Bill Clinton was a great President. Had massive hopes for Obama. In the end he utterly failed to do anything of significance and just kept the status quo.

I believe that is because be was bound and gagged by the powerful self serving shadow government that was been a constant influence over decade and through many presidents.

I think anyone who looks at our government and agencies and takes them at face value is a fool

Antonito
02-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Will I go through that hour long video and point out all the flaws? No. As you mentioned, you've watched someone else do so and it didn't change your mind, and while I don't know who it was, they most likely did a better job than I can. Really it doesn't matter, look at the way you've moved the goalposts on the pizza place. Now that it's been thoroughly debunked you're trying to pretend it was never important

You're mistaking apathy for an unwillingness to believe. If there was real evidence I'd believe it in a flash. This isn't evidence, it's barely good enough to count as a conspiracy theory.

spikerS
02-06-2017, 03:48 PM
I look at it this way.

If there was a shred of merit to it, CREDIBLE news sources would have picked up on it by now, and would be all over mainstream media.

second, buddy goes into the pizza shop, and pops off a couple rounds. Police came yadda yadda yadda. Nothing was found.

There is nothing there, PERIOD.

Antonito
02-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Never mind the mainstream media, that can be handwaved away as being bought and sold. Somehow hackers were able to get hundreds of thousands of emails but not a single incriminating conversation, phone records, pictures, anything? These are some of the dumbest people when it comes to cyber security (they got hacked through a phishing email) but they were able to hide every shred of real evidence?

suntan
02-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Remember months ago when a massive pedo ring was exposed in the highest levels of the British government.

Now would you be willing to go through the evidence in that video and explain why it is Bullshit?

I think people just can't handle the truth about how fcked up this world really is and how powerless we all are to do anything about it.

I used to be very pro Democrat....thought Bill Clinton was a great President. Had massive hopes for Obama. In the end he utterly failed to do anything of significance and just kept the status quo.

I believe that is because be was bound and gagged by the powerful self serving shadow government that was been a constant influence over decade and through many presidents.

I think anyone who looks at our government and agencies and takes them at face value is a fool Do you know about the sex club in the basement of the Kensington Chicken on the Way?

01RedDX
02-06-2017, 04:54 PM

suntan
02-06-2017, 05:28 PM
I saw Notley pegging Nenshi there.

R154
02-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Excellent thread. Will read again.

nonofyobiz
02-06-2017, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Antonito
If there was real evidence I'd believe it in a flash. This isn't evidence, it's barely good enough to count as a conspiracy theory.

but you haven't actually looked at the evidence....sooo...
nothing really to talk about if you don't want to participate.
i did say the supposed DEBUNKER video I watched the guy made good points on a couple pieces of evidence that I agreed with. The thing is alot of his other arguments just weren't convincing considering all the other evidence presented.

The pizza place looks like it is heavily involved in this ....but the real issue here is the wide spread pedo ring involving some very influential people.
This group of people USED the pizza place. They use many other places as well i'm sure. Like that Epstein guys private Island, but again since you hadn't watched or researched anything you have no idea what I'm talking about.

If you watch main stream media coverage of this, it isn't about the real issue ... they are dismissive, dont' want to cover it, sweep it under the rug, discredit it...and you fell for it.

nonofyobiz
02-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by spikerS
I look at it this way.

If there was a shred of merit to it, CREDIBLE news sources would have picked up on it by now, and would be all over mainstream media.

second, buddy goes into the pizza shop, and pops off a couple rounds. Police came yadda yadda yadda. Nothing was found.

There is nothing there, PERIOD.

you seriously think major news networks are free to report absolutely anything they want with impunity?

please, they are told what they are allowed to say.

edit
This is like saying scandals and secrecy don't exist....can you think of any?

Antonito
02-06-2017, 10:54 PM

but you haven't actually looked at the evidence....sooo...
nothing really to talk about if you don't want to participate.
i did say the supposed DEBUNKER video I watched the guy made good points on a couple pieces of evidence that I agreed with. The thing is alot of his other arguments just weren't convincing considering all the other evidence presented.

The pizza place looks like it is heavily involved in this ....but the real issue here is the wide spread pedo ring involving some very influential people.
This group of people USED the pizza place. They use many other places as well i'm sure. Like that Epstein guys private Island, but again since you hadn't watched or researched anything you have no idea what I'm talking about.

If you watch main stream media coverage of this, it isn't about the real issue ... they are dismissive, dont' want to cover it, sweep it under the rug, discredit it...and you fell for it. Sadly I know far too much about pizzagate as an mma forum I go to is plastered with it. I've been able to watch in real time as these theories get flung at the proverbial wall. I watched the first 15 minutes of this particular video and skipped to every 5 minutes after and saw nothing new. Mostly just the same 4chan list of code words and questions that arise if you assume that everyone is a pedophile and go from there.

You're getting played for a sucker, and it's not even a fun conspiracy theory, it's one of the ones where political opponents use shut-ins and sperges to harass people. It's really sad

cr-xbrian
02-08-2017, 05:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTWU0v1WPjM

I feel Joe Rogan looks for hard evidence and solid answers before just blabbing on about what he's heard. He slows down Alex Jones and makes him explain all his crazy accusations. good watch.

01RedDX
02-08-2017, 06:06 PM

sexualbanana
02-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by R154
Excellent thread. Will read again.

Thanks! I aim to please.

darthVWader
02-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Happy National Pizza Day

J-hop
02-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by darthVWader
Happy National Pizza Day

People need to stop bumping this thread, it causes me to make bad decisions on my lunch hour :rofl: