PDA

View Full Version : 30 years for attempting to produce weapon of mass destruction.

ZenOps
12-21-2016, 01:28 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/glendon-crawford-kkk-member-found-guilty-in-death-ray-plot-to-harm-muslims-1.3199602

pheoxs
12-21-2016, 01:33 PM
Glendon Crawford, KKK member, found guilty in 'death ray' plot to harm Muslims
New York man could face 25 years to life in prison for trying to build deadly radiological device

For the lazy

Kloubek
12-21-2016, 01:35 PM
So he wanted to... give the Muslims... cancer?

jacky4566
12-21-2016, 01:37 PM
How did he intent to deploy such a device? Was the grand wizard going to grant a wish and kill all the brown people.

Also who uses death rays? Suicide bomb too much ISIS for you?

Dude is brainwashed and needs help. Perhaps he should leave new york!

Disoblige
12-21-2016, 01:52 PM
Haha, they should have used the "death ray" on him, and see the placebo effect it has.

Sugarphreak
12-21-2016, 03:33 PM

Gestalt
12-21-2016, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
This story totally sounds like a bunch of FBI agents just fucked with him until he dug a hole deep enough that they could arrest him

FBI: So... let me get this straight, you want to build a death ray?
Crazy Guy: Yes, so I can burn the pigs and vermin from the earth
FBI: Do you know how to build a death ray?
Crazy Guy: Well no
FBI: Do you know anything about how a death ray works?
Crazy Guy: No
FBI: So...
VAN FBI: Crap... we need something to nail this guy... tell him you will build him a death ray
FBI: ...if I give you a death ray, will you use it?
Crazy Guy: YES!!
VAN FBI: Bingo... grab him for conspiring to make a weapon of mass destruction. Oh man, I got this old photocopier that would make a great death ray, let's give him that, haha

That was my thinking.

01RedDX
12-21-2016, 03:54 PM

J-hop
12-21-2016, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
This story totally sounds like a bunch of FBI agents just fucked with him until he dug a hole deep enough that they could arrest him

FBI: So... let me get this straight, you want to build a death ray?
Crazy Guy: Yes, so I can burn the pigs and vermin from the earth
FBI: Do you know how to build a death ray?
Crazy Guy: Well no
FBI: Do you know anything about how a death ray works?
Crazy Guy: No
FBI: So...
VAN FBI: Crap... we need something to nail this guy... tell him you will build him a death ray
FBI: ...if I give you a death ray, will you use it?
Crazy Guy: YES!!
VAN FBI: Bingo... grab him for conspiring to make a weapon of mass destruction. Oh man, I got this old photocopier that would make a great death ray, let's give him that, haha

Yea does seem really greasy that they would provide him with an X-ray device. Still though, if you plan to kill someone but end up not having the means to say get a gun does it mean you can't be guilty of plotting to kill someone? Isn't the intent to kill the point? Maybe providing him with the broken x-ray machine was an attempt to get him on attempted murder instead of plotting to build a lethal machine.

I don't know, I mostly support freedom of speech and association. But I do find it hard to not want every member of the KKK exiled to some island where they can have their little haters ball events away from the real world. Definitely don't care if this guy goes to jail...

JfuckinC
12-21-2016, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by J-hop

I don't know, I mostly support freedom of speech and association. But I do find it hard to not want every member of he KKK exiled to some island where they can have their little haters ball events away from the real world. Definitely don't care if this guy goes to jail...

I wish we could do that with all special interest groups, like send the bike lane people to an island with just an oval around it and they can ride to their hearts content :nut:

J-hop
12-21-2016, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

I wish we could do that with all special interest groups, like send the bike lane people to an island with just an oval around it and they can ride to their hearts content :nut:

I like it. Think of the money we could make exporting granola and electrolyte gel packs to cycletrack island.

Sugarphreak
12-22-2016, 02:33 PM