PDA

View Full Version : 3Q Tea House

TomcoPDR
03-15-2017, 11:01 PM
3Q Tea House
4323 Macleod Trail S
In a small strip mall across from 3:30 Hot Pointe bubble tea house. (where Salt and Pepper Mexican is, there's a liquor store, tattoo shop)

If you're a bubble tea, and milk tea drinker, another good place to venture.

A few light snacks (mostly deep fry base), and different rice and noodle bowls.

They're running a promotion now, post your 3Q meal on your social media and take 30% off the bill.

Staffing is a little low, so I can see services being slow during busy times. Newly expanded dining area as of 2-3 weeks ago, I'd say 10 tables, 40-50 seater. And expect the Asian wave (customer flagging down staff to get service), this ain't $90 steak houses where they'll come around every 5 mins.

Price, I believe cause they're new(er) than 3:30 hot pointe bubble tea house across the street, your end bill will be lower. And recently these 16 ish months, Hot pointe somehow creeped up their prices, with a 1 drink minimum per patron even in a large group ordering mix of drinks and food items. Now of course that rule doesn't apply to myself being a frequent if the owner(s) sees me, but I always try keeping v-I, down on the low key and blend in.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/Past%20repairs/Random/IMG_3783_zpscdeqnvpv.jpg~original

nj2Type-S
03-16-2017, 06:16 PM
I love 3Q. Their Iced Yakult Mixed Green Tea is awesome!