PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Support Your Troops Plates Numbering?

BokCh0y
04-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Does anyone know, or is there a way to tell what they are at for lettering? I assume ADxxxx or AExxxx something? I kinda want to get one of these plates and I checked with the one registry and he said no way to tell, you get what you get. I thought someone here, but I can't remember who said there is a way to see where they are at with the plate lettering/numbering, you just can't pick what you want.

Not looking for "8's" so that's not the reason.

Thanks.

Thaco
04-06-2017, 09:08 PM
its just the next number in line, kinda pissed me off i ordered 3 of them, but someone ordered between my 3 orders so i didn't get 3 sequential.

Just make sure you order them in the names on the registration, shawnassey registry were too damn lazy to look at my registration and ordered them under only my name so when i went to riverbend registries to change the plates i had to "sell" my cars from me and the wife to just me.

benyl
04-07-2017, 08:28 AM
I got 3 in a row. Did you submit the orders at the same time?

Thaco
04-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by benyl
I got 3 in a row. Did you submit the orders at the same time? yeah i did, but i think the guy did it as 3 separate orders, not sure how it should work, i think i just got unlucky that someone else entered one between mine, i got xxx24, 26 and 27

rage2
04-07-2017, 08:42 AM
I ordered 2 plates separately, did some marth to figure out a guesstimate on how many numbers are being dished out daily to try and get 8888, ended up with 8807.

benyl
04-07-2017, 09:14 AM
I got AXXX69, 70 and 71

69 !!!

:poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: hahaha

BokCh0y
04-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the tips guys.

@rage2 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that's gold. My luck I'd get 4444 haha.

I've seen AA, AB. Anyone see anything else?

vengie
04-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
Thanks for the tips guys.

@rage2 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that's gold. My luck I'd get 4444 haha.

I've seen AA, AB. Anyone see anything else?

I believe my mom's plate is an AD.

ExtraSlow
04-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Are these that popular? Weird, I haven't seen that many out on the streets.

Oh well, I'll probably never give up my current batch of three 6-digit plates, plus the one seven digit plate I have as well.

vengie
04-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Are these that popular? Weird, I haven't seen that many out on the streets.

Oh well, I'll probably never give up my current batch of three 6-digit plates, plus the one seven digit plate I have as well.

They should be! I've noticed a significantly less police attention since getting one.

Troops get supported, AND police leave you alone! Win-Win.