PDA

View Full Version : White tourist Begpackers

ZenOps
04-16-2017, 04:08 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400790/Rise-Western-backpackers-begging-fund-trip.html

New craze, beg your way around the world. Seems to only work for white people.

born2workoncars
04-16-2017, 07:32 PM
No different than snowcat begging via gofundme. I don't know what's more cringeworthy, the beggars or the givers.

dirtsniffer
04-16-2017, 08:20 PM
eh fuck it

Buster
04-16-2017, 08:28 PM
Better than even odds your sucking a cock for a meal at some point .

killramos
04-16-2017, 08:29 PM
It's not racist if it's about white people. Everyone knows that.

zhao
04-16-2017, 08:40 PM
oh wow, is it still cool and trendy to be a racist piece of shit to white people?

Lex350
04-16-2017, 09:04 PM
This isn't anything new....This had been going on for decades but now, because some "news" outlet thinks they can get some clicks out of this, let's sensationalist it.

03ozwhip
04-16-2017, 10:04 PM
pffft...white people. disgusting.

ZenOps
04-17-2017, 05:40 AM
Of course I blame white people I'm Canadian, its only fair to base discrimination based on experience, or the majority. It would be racist to blame black people, because I haven't had enough of a sampling to paint an accurate picture of them as a race.

If I was American, It would be fair to be devil ing the race that is the majority there too - Mexicans.

JVR1
04-17-2017, 08:12 AM
There's a Netflix series called 'kindness diaries' that shares the story about a guy doing it. Ironically, his house at the beginning is pretty nice. At least he gives back to people that help him out.

R154
04-17-2017, 08:15 AM
They don't see it as begging. They see it as people affirming their "journey".

Times have changed zenny.

ZenOps
04-17-2017, 08:17 AM
I know. But at least in my time, they would put the bill on their country of origin.

Take vacations, rack up crazy bills and then declare bankruptcy - That's obviously the *old* way of doing it.

It does kind of seem ok, a little more honest this way, if you look at it from a globalists standpoint. I mean why does it matter if you are begging in Central America or Central Asia?

Seth1968
04-17-2017, 08:28 AM
No one is being forced to give them money.

Sugarphreak
04-17-2017, 09:53 PM

R154
04-18-2017, 07:51 AM
To be fair i've seen more and more baby boomers begging online, recently.

Crowd sourcing isn't an age constrained thing anymore.

I always wondered who this base group of benefactors are. I have some investment opportunities for them. Solid water opportunities.

J-hop
04-18-2017, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by R154
To be fair i've seen more and more baby boomers begging online, recently.

Crowd sourcing isn't an age constrained thing anymore.

I always wondered who this base group of benefactors are. I have some investment opportunities for them. Solid water opportunities.

Yea I disagree with the idea that is a generational thing.

For example The custom that the parents (in the case of true Neanderthals the wife's parents) pay for a couple's wedding has been around forever.

That is a true handout that really benefits no one in the end.

I think now that everyone has a much better understanding of the world outside they realize the rest of the world doesn't get handouts like a lot of kids in the western world. Our generation is just much more aware of it

schurchill39
04-18-2017, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by killramos
It's not racist if it's about white people. Everyone knows that.

Originally posted by zhao
oh wow, is it still cool and trendy to be a racist piece of shit to white people?

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
pffft...white people. disgusting.

Yea! I agree with everyone else. Fuck white people. They are all toothless inbred hillbillies begging for social assistance because they can't stop fucking their sisters long enough to get a job that doesn't involve stealing copper! Down with whitey!

Hallowed_point
04-18-2017, 11:57 AM
Hipsters. A trend that has been going on for 10+ years now. When will it die???!!!:banghead:

vengie
04-18-2017, 12:04 PM
So, just got a coffee in Strathmore. As I'm leaving the parking lot there was a beggar with a sign that said:

BROKE!
Travelling across Canada and ran out of money.
Please help, every little bit helps.

Apparently small town Alberta isn't immune from this trend.:rofl:

ExtraSlow
04-18-2017, 12:04 PM
This is not a new trend. Although being outraged about it is.

Hallowed_point
04-18-2017, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by vengie
So, just got a coffee in Strathmore. As I'm leaving the parking lot there was a beggar with a sign that said:

BROKE!
Travelling across Canada and ran out of money.
Please help, every little bit helps.

Apparently small town Alberta isn't immune from this trend.:rofl: Gotta love when they have bright red freshly dyed hair and nice clothes too. Hmmmmm...poor decisions/abusing family generosity>??

Epididymitis
04-18-2017, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by born2workoncars
No different than snowcat begging via gofundme. I don't know what's more cringeworthy, the beggars or the givers.

I wouldnt donate money to snowcat if he fell off his longboard face first into my dick.