PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Bachelor Party

Neil4Speed
05-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Hey guys,

So we decided on Arizona for a close friends birthday party, Phoenix/Scottsdale specifically. Just trying to see if anyone has any recommendations of cool activities to do in Phoenix and where to stay. We are debating between Scottsdale and Tempe.

Thanks for any help.

Dave P
05-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Scottsdale Gun Range (indoor) was awesome

Mitsu3000gt
05-03-2017, 11:15 AM
We were going to do this but got rained out...in the desert :banghead:

https://desertwolftours.com/

You can drive TomCars, do combat simulations (hostage rescue, counter terrorism, flashbangs, door breaching, etc.), and shoot explosive targets.

bourge73
05-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Mill Avenue in Tempe would be a good place to go hang out have a bite, few or more brewskis and enjoy the scenery.

P_D
05-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Every time i'm in phx i go to stand up live. They always have great headliners coming through.

wintonyk
05-03-2017, 12:51 PM
A few years ago I went to arizona for exact same reason. Friday - Bondurant Racing School (we did prokart grand prix for 2 hours). Friday night was poker and beers by pool. Saturday Talking Stick Resort Pool Party with a cabana (huge dj and packed) then a few of the fine gentlemens clubs. Sunday went to dodgers vs dbacks game. It was an awesome little weekend.

sexualbanana
05-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
We were going to do this but got rained out...in the desert :banghead:

https://desertwolftours.com/

You can drive TomCars, do combat simulations (hostage rescue, counter terrorism, flashbangs, door breaching, etc.), and shoot explosive targets.

badass!

ronaldo
05-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
Hey guys,

So we decided on Arizona for a close friends birthday party, Phoenix/Scottsdale specifically. Just trying to see if anyone has any recommendations of cool activities to do in Phoenix and where to stay. We are debating between Scottsdale and Tempe.

Thanks for any help.

When are you going? I am there in a couple weeks and have the following planned out:

Diamandbacks Game, Topgolf, Gun Range, Cake Nightclub, Either W or Maya pool party.

We've also planned to go to Mastro's Steakhouse one night and will check out some other restaurants as well. Of course we will be visiting a gentlemans club, as well as have some topless dealers come out to the house for a poker game

Neil4Speed
05-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by ronaldo

When are you going? I am there in a couple weeks and have the following planned out:

Diamandbacks Game, Topgolf, Gun Range, Cake Nightclub, Either W or Maya pool party.

We've also planned to go to Mastro's Steakhouse one night and will check out some other restaurants as well. Of course we will be visiting a gentlemans club, as well as have some topless dealers come out to the house for a poker game

Wow, great recommendations everyone - We are going weekend of the 29th of September.

ExtraSlow
05-03-2017, 07:55 PM
Great party town. Haven't been in a long time, so I'll let these dude give suggestions.

craigcd
05-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Depends how long you are staying for but you might be able to catch a Cardinals game on the Sunday.