PDA

View Full Version : ID these tracks

speedog
05-06-2017, 08:59 AM
So mystery tracks showed up Thursday morning in the suite we're using as a workshop at the building I've been doing renovations in for the past 5 weeks. Whatever made them is very small, probably less than 3/8 of an inch tall.

No food in our suite and no tracks before this. No access from exterior in our suite as all doors and windows are shut tight with no gaps. Third floor suite in just under 5 year old building. Not a cockroach or a mouse as best as I can tell but I did suspect it's an insect of some type.

Now some of the suites that we've been in replacing or repairing counter tops are not the cleanest (probably cleaner once we leave) but others are spotless. In every suite we've been in we've moved the range out and back in to assess and repair/replace counter tops and have never seen any signs of insects or animals and under a range would be a likely spot for a critter.

Any ideas folks?

http://i.imgur.com/gfTLRpIh.jpg

eglove
05-06-2017, 09:08 AM
probably a big silverfish

speedog
05-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by eglove
probably a big silverfish

That's what the guy I'm working with thought. Whatever it is, it seems to drag something on the inside corner of it's turns.

ExtraSlow
05-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Need a wheel alignment.