I don't even have a dog but his video makes me angry :dunno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwaJ12t0lHg&feature=youtu.be

iwaJ12t0lHg

Sugarphreak
05-12-2017, 12:50 AM

spikerS
05-12-2017, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
I've been hearing this woman is using a common overseas scam. She goes out and kicks peoples dogs trying to get a reaction from the owners (dog owners being very protective of their pets). If you touch her, she threatens to file a lawsuit in an attempt to extort money.

I don't know if that is true or not, but she is wearing a pretty nice jacket for a crazy person

Burnaby police know who she is and have a number of complaints

true or not, I would have fallen for it.

Kick my dog and start to assault me? Chick or not, you are gonna be spitting chicklets pretty fucking quick.

blairtruck
05-12-2017, 06:41 AM
if i knock this bitch out on the corner how would you even get caught? witness?

D'z Nutz
05-12-2017, 07:07 AM
Times are tough and LV is expensive.

JaffX
05-12-2017, 07:21 AM
I'd like to see her kick a German Shepherd or pit bull and then see what happens.

ZenOps
05-12-2017, 07:34 AM
If its a scam (probably) then she probably has two people with cameras trained on her.

If nothing happens, they just move to the next mark.

HFoes7rsZBA

jabjab
05-12-2017, 07:57 AM
she looks like she might be a slut

TL911
05-12-2017, 07:59 AM
She just wanted to eat the dog.

tonytiger55
05-12-2017, 08:36 AM
That's messed up. Eventually she might realise loosing your front teeth was not worth a court case.

The problem is you don't know who you’re doing that to. Im not kidding.
The local hood rat in my old neighbourhood was walking his pup in the park one day. The new dealer in the hood tried to stamp his authority by bullying the hood rat and trying to take his pup away.

So hood rat knocks on a door of a house nearby of a guy he knows of and begs him to hold his dogs. The hood rat makes some phone calls and his friends turn up. One of them knows the dealer, so he goes to his house to make a buy and brings him out the front door. Whilst all this is happening hood rat and his friends are hiding behind two parked cars with baseball bats. That idiot got the beating of his life.

Reminds me of this oldi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc

Projek01
05-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Man, the police department should consider letting the k9 unit arrest her. Try and kick those dogs.

It's also sad how the police are aware that this is happening and nothing is being done.

rx7boi
05-12-2017, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Projek01
It's also sad how the police are aware that this is happening and nothing is being done.

What? Where does it say that?

Kloubek
05-12-2017, 10:05 AM
I heard this is a common scam overseas as well.

The thing is, it doesn't apply here. She knows she is being filmed, and the footage clearly shows her assaulting him. If he chose to give her a much-deserved backhand to the face, there isn't really much she could do from either a criminal nor civil perspective.

shakalaka
05-12-2017, 10:33 AM
I really don't see how police hasn't done anything if they know about it and have numerous complaints about this lady. Multiple witnesses stating the same thing essentially easily have enough corroborative evidence for the police to charge her and not listen to whatever she makes up. This guy should definitely file a complaint.

tirebob
05-12-2017, 10:50 AM
What the fuck is wrong with people??? :confused: How do you do shit like this?

eglove
05-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Saw this yesterday. Made my blood boil

Hallowed_point
05-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ZenOps
If its a scam (probably) then she probably has two people with cameras trained on her.

If nothing happens, they just move to the next mark.

HFoes7rsZBA How bad does your life have to be that you're gonna risk killing yourself or becoming paralyzed to *maybe* get a few $$$$?

As for dog lady, she had better be really careful with that routine. If someone unprovoked decided to boot my dog, she'd be handled accordingly. The terrible part is though, it would look really bad to any bystander or social media jackass who didn't see what led to it.

sabad66
05-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Xyr-QJ-9CLs

:D

But on a serious note, fuck this bitch. Not really sure what i'd do if that happened to me.

BokCh0y
05-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Holy shit that's literally down the street from my office on lougheed hwy haha. Crazy!!! I've to the save on foods in the background to buy tooth brushes sometimes.

Rocket1k78
05-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by spikerS

true or not, I would have fallen for it.

Kick my dog and start to assault me? Chick or not, you are gonna be spitting chicklets pretty fucking quick.

:werd:

BavarianBeast
05-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Remember when Kerpal had a problem with dog kickers?

Abtar's daughter is savage.

ZenOps
05-12-2017, 01:36 PM
I hear is pretty common to throw yourself in front of traffic in the Slavic former soviet states.

Picking fights with dogs is pretty common too.

Swank
05-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
snip

:D
Classic :rofl:

I'd like to walk by her with this:

http://www.bluemaize.net/im/toys/invisible-dog-toy-11.jpg

D'z Nutz
05-12-2017, 08:11 PM
NCR?

https://www.reddit.com/r/vancouver/comments/69tcur/burnaby_dogkicker_warning/dhd7jkj/

This is perhaps a breakthrough on the background of this lady: I visited a friend today who's currently staying in the psych ward at Burnaby general hospital. He tells me that a lady with rumours following her about dog kicking had been readmitted yesterday to the ward after being discharged last week. When she was brought in the other patients were saying things like "the dog kicker is back". Realizing that this lady matched the description of the infamous Burnaby dog kicker, I showed him the video and he confirmed that it was indeed her who had been admitted to the ward. He then told me about her behaviour during her previous stay, such as stealing and hoarding boxes of condiments in her room for herself. Just as suspected, this lady is very likely mentally ill.

TomcoPDR
05-13-2017, 02:40 AM
Tried looking for her at that intersection tonight

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/Past%20repairs/Random/6F46EBE5-B79E-4F4F-AF90-ACEFAD9C940B_zps9koemqcf.jpg

ZenOps
05-13-2017, 05:19 AM
I dunno, this is Calgary. Its reasonably acceptable to jab spurs into horses bellies with full force heels here.

Are squirrels just rats with furry tails? Should they be controlled like the rat free alberta zone.

There are plenty of places outside of north America with feral dogs and pigs. Once you've encountered one, you usually don't give them an inch.

klumsy_tumbler
05-15-2017, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by ZenOps
I dunno, this is Calgary. Its reasonably acceptable to jab spurs into horses bellies with full force heels here.

Are squirrels just rats with furry tails? Should they be controlled like the rat free alberta zone.

There are plenty of places outside of north America with feral dogs and pigs. Once you've encountered one, you usually don't give them an inch.

And that's another notch onto your crazy belt today... good grief.

Hallowed_point
05-15-2017, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by klumsy_tumbler
And that's another notch onto your crazy belt today... good grief. Yeah I have to agree. I do appreciate Zen Ops take on things but that one was way left field even for him.