Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Home Automotive Forums > Beyond.ca - Car Forums Archive > Lounge > Food and Dining

East side Marios, dinner and a movie - Click HERE for Original Thread

three33
I was just wondering if anyone knows if East Side Marios still has their dinner and a movie deal. You know where you buy a full meal and you get a movie ticket for famous players too? If anyone could please let me know asap, as it's my fiance's bday today and I would like to take her out without breaking the bank. Thanks.
5.9 R/T
Her birthday is once a year, can't you pick 1 of the other 700 Italian restaurants in town that actually serve a decent tasting meal? I realize money is a concern but if the food sucks who cares how good a deal it is.
three33
Actually it is one of her favorite restaurants to eat at , you may not think it's good food but we do, I didn't ask for your opinion I simply asked if anyone knew about the movie and a dinner deal. Thank you
JAYMEZ_STi
^^^ Just call and ask dude , easy as pie ... And the food isnt that bad. :thumbsup:
kiwi
Isn't the dinner & movie thing only on Wednesdays?
So you might be one day too late =P

psst... take her to Luciano's instead! It's ten times better! ;)
three33
I think we will still go to east Side for dinner, but I just checked what movies are playing and they all look kind of boring. Guess we will wait until something good comes to theatre.
Def_3
eastside marios CHINOOK is :bigpimp: BAKED CAPALLETTI is da bomb and the italian wedding soup as well!

Shawnessy one by colesium aint too good though...

as far as the dinner and movie I am pretty sure it is no longer offerd
lastprodigy
Originally posted by Def_3
eastside marios CHINOOK is :bigpimp: BAKED CAPALLETTI is da bomb and the italian wedding soup as well!

:werd: cheese capiletti on rose sauce is where its at!

1badPT
Originally posted by Def_3

That Italian wedding soup is awesome! I'm not much of a fan of their main courses so I usually get the pasta deal, eat a ton of soup and garlic bread, then have a bit of the pasta to finish off. Damn I'm craving that stuff now :thumbsup:

2002civic
haha if you havnt been their recently your in for a shock, the wedding soup is now made in house which equals water down ass tastig crap, i work there, believe me the food is over priced and gross, at least the one i work at(lethbridge) even with the discount i rarely eat there and theres a reason, dirties place ive ever worked at , and its a blush sauce on the capeletti (alfredo/tomato):thumbsdow to east side marios
ZorroAMG
I loved the bruschetta and salad there, the rest is alright.

Since there is no cheap movie night, maybe they deleted the dinner and movie offer....call em!
kiwi
Luciano's has good bruschetta & salad too! In fact, I've never tasted a better tasting caesar salad anywhere else before! lol

Good stuffs! :drool: :thumbsup:
1badPT
I love Luciano's Paesano style dinners - gotta be prepared to eat - a lot though.
pixil9
i was there once in lethbridge a week ago.. bomb salad and bread.. that's all i can say.
2002civic
whow as your server?^^^^
pixil9
lol fuck if i know.. it was a dude.
three33
They still have the dinner and a movie deal Wednesday's and Thursday's, but we didn't get that, cause we only have 5 days to use the ticket things and all the movies in theatres or coming out today look boring, it was pretty good, her dad and family and came with us, was pretty nice.
original3000
old thread i know .. but to answer your question. some east sides still run the dinner & movie thing. i own the restaurant in lethbridge. we don't have it right now but did years ago. so i feel bad :( .. but swing by sometime .. if ya see my car in the parking lot (pearl white 91 mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4 - twin turbo AWD) ask for me. i'll buy ya a beer :thumbsup: oh and the shawnessy store is under new management so check them out. haha

Do you want to post a reply? This is a car forums archive, to participate in daily discussions on cars, visit our forums website and register today! Its free.

For the latest automotive news, visit the car blog