Quantcast
Calgary Cell Unlockers - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Calgary Cell Unlockers

Default Calgary Cell Unlockers

So another friend of mine got scammed by this calgary cell unlocker guy recently. My friend gave the guy his phone and the guy said he would have it done a long time ago, but now whenever we call him to ask for the phone back he says hes busy and will do it tommorow, but when we call the next day he doesnt pick up. Ive had to deal with this guys problems a long time ago too, but now i need some info on him. I know that he is a Lebanese guy whose real name might be Jamal, but does anyone know his first or last name for sure? Also, he claims that he lives in Okotoks so if anyone knows that he does live there please tell me around what area. If I cant get any info on him in the next day or 2 ill go to the police, but we want to try this way first so any help is appreciated.

Oh and for anyone thinking about going to this guy for unlocking better think again because it seems that this is a fairly usual problem with this scammer

thanks

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

Default Re: Calgary Cell Unlockers

Originally posted by turbotrip
    So another friend of mine got scammed by this calgary cell unlocker guy recently. My friend gave the guy his phone and the guy said he would have it done a long time ago, but now whenever we call him to ask for the phone back he says hes busy and will do it tommorow, but when we call the next day he doesnt pick up. Ive had to deal with this guys problems a long time ago too, but now i need some info on him. I know that he is a Lebanese guy whose real name might be Jamal, but does anyone know his first or last name for sure? Also, he claims that he lives in Okotoks so if anyone knows that he does live there please tell me around what area. If I cant get any info on him in the next day or 2 ill go to the police, but we want to try this way first so any help is appreciated.

Oh and for anyone thinking about going to this guy for unlocking better think again because it seems that this is a fairly usual problem with this scammer

thanks
    Why would your friend give the guy his phone, my dad had his cell unlocked by robbie it went down ok i guess but i dont like those guys

^ahh yes he goes by Robbie but thats not his name, and my friend is retarded and didnt ask for anybodys opinion on this guy before dealing with him, and "Robbie" told him he needed some cable from his home which was complete BS

My Ride
    This and that.

Just go to the police right away. Dont bother finding him. These fukin scammers need to be treated like that straight up.

My Ride
    335i

He also stole one of my phones and refused to give it back. I gave him a Nokia to unlock, and he said it would be done overnight. The next day, he told me that it would be one week. This continued until he had the phone for over 4 weeks, each day he had another excuse.

I called him and flipped out on him and told him that I needed the phone immediately. He gave me a bullshit excuse that it was in pieces and that he had instruments connected to it. I had taken his plate # down before he left, and I let him know that I had it and that I was forwarding his information to the cops for theft.

He met me within hours at a local Tim Hortons with my phone. Shady ass mother fucker. I will NEVER ever use him again, even if it costs me double to unlock somewhere else.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

^would u still have his plate #? my friend wrote down his plate but thinks it might not be correct because he got it while he was driving away
    and yea the guy used the same exact excuse with the phone in pieces on him

you guys should call him off a different cellphone number and say that you guys need another phone unlocked from him

Go meet up with him and ask for your phone back but make sure this time you get the correct license plate number

I'm sure he deals with alot of people in one day and would be willing to meet up with you guys

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

i dealt wit a jamal on beyond...his brother has an account on here, sold a k600i to a friend of mine last week...if the guy were dealing with was a really big guy...then its the same one...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=119396

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

His name is Robbie Cram or something, he works at TELUS and lives DOWNTOWN. I say we just ask him to meet us to unlock a phone and kick his ass!

My Ride
    92SiR, 05B5G, 89KA24

good thing i didnt get my razr unlocked from these guys, they said they'd call me the same day if they could or not but they didnt, sound pretty shady

anyone know where else i can get it done? its the silver one w/o video camera (that doesnt make sense, it plays videos but i cant find the video camera somehow)

My Ride
    335i

There is no such thing as 'same day'. I wonder how many people get fed up and forget their phones with this animal.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

where did you guys find this guy?

yes i would like to know how you guys got his number and his supposedly service.

why not just bring it down town to the fido stores and ask them to unlock it?

My Ride
    Germanrific - 1/4/5/6/A/C/E/R

Originally posted by GQBalla
    why not just bring it down town to the fido stores and ask them to unlock it?
    Because that costs $200+??

are you serious???

my friend brought in 4 phones and it cost him 120......

^then he likely didnt deal through the fido store, instead he probably dealt with the unlocker that unlocks for the fido store, which is what this calgary cell unlockers guy is, and thats how many people get his # (through TD rogers)

My Ride
    Acura TL

Originally posted by soupey
    i dealt wit a jamal on beyond...his brother has an account on here, sold a k600i to a friend of mine last week...if the guy were dealing with was a really big guy...then its the same one...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=119396
    the jamal your thinking of is my brother and he does not unlock phones, let alone steal them, the phone that you bought was a friend of mines that was bought off ebay, he sold it to upgrade to a w800i.
    don't go starting rumors about my brother being the same one, just becasue his name is jamal and his lebanese does not automatically make him that same guy.

My Ride
    Wristshots

Whatever happened to your good friend Brian Hamp, turbotrip?

^Brians still my nigga, but this fool told me he was dealing with
    "calgary cell unlockers" after he had already given them the phone so it was too late to deal with anyone else

What kind of car does Robbie drive?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast