Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Official "what does your name mean" thread

Author
Thread
ReMiXed lude
FKA ThE ReMiX

What I drive: 4th gen Honda Prelude
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

What does your beyond name say about you? quote:

What does your beyond name say about you?
=================================
Before you think that this is stupid, just read what I'm writing and think about it first....

ThE ReMiX
~the remix to most people means a song that is taken and changed, added to, made better, gotten ppl together even after the first product became old.......
- don't be like everything else, be the remix of it all
-be unique, be original, be the remix of everyone else
-don't drive a stock car, add your own style to it, make it the remix of everyother prelude out there
-don't make small goals, make yourself reach higher, make your accomplishments the remix of previous goals
-redo things and make them better, make them the remix
REMIX-far and beyond the norm!
as nike says just do it! ThE ReMiX-just do it over and over again and make it better each time through.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2002 08:25 PM
ReMiXed lude is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ReMiXed lude Click here to Send ReMiXed lude a Private Message Visit ReMiXed lude's homepage! Find more posts by ReMiXed lude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

James
Second Gear

What I drive: '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy
Posts/Day: 0.30
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

My name says i couldnt think of anything at the time to use as a Username .......I would be able to now, but i dont want to change it.

Old Post 10-18-2002 08:32 PM
James is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Click here to Send James a Private Message Find more posts by James Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ancient
First Gear

What I drive: 93 Prelude SR-V
Posts/Day: 0.07

quote:

Cause im old and wise....

Hmm wait a sec, im neither.....

I dunno why I chose this name

Old Post 10-18-2002 08:35 PM
ancient is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ancient Click here to Send ancient a Private Message Visit ancient's homepage! Find more posts by ancient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RX-7_TWINTURBO
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

Rotary's and Turbo's rule all!!!... period !!!

Last edited by RX-7_TWINTURBO on 10-18-2002 at 09:06 PM

Old Post 10-18-2002 08:43 PM
RX-7_TWINTURBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RX-7_TWINTURBO Click here to Send RX-7_TWINTURBO a Private Message Find more posts by RX-7_TWINTURBO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUDELVR
I Spread Feminine Itch

What I drive: Anything topless.
Posts/Day: 0.55
Trader Rating: (15)

quote:

Most people think that the name LUDELVR implies my love of the prelude. Even though I have owned 3 different generations of preludes, and I have loved them all, this notion is shortcoming.
I have chosen the name LUDELVR with reference to Quaalude.

The trademark Quaalude for the sedative and hypnotic agent methaqualone is an example of how a product name is carefully chosen for a positive public response. Methaqualone was developed in the 1960s by William H. Rorer, Inc. At that time, the company's best-known product was Maalox, a digestive aid that derived its name from its ingredients, magnesium and aluminum hydroxides. To enhance the product recognition of their new sedative drug, the company incorporated the aa of Maalox into the name Quaalude. The other elements of the name are presumed to be a contraction of the phrase quiet interlude, a soothing, even poetic description of the drug's effect.

So in short, I enjoy the sensations caused by these substances as well, I enjoy the related effects that a woman may feel as a consequence to any substance that promotes a similiar sensation, thus ultimately allowing me and her to enjoy the fruits of said substances and in the end, both of us enjoying me tapping that ass!!

Or if you would rather take my name to mean the first meaning, by all means, go right ahead.

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

Old Post 10-18-2002 08:53 PM
LUDELVR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUDELVR Click here to Send LUDELVR a Private Message Find more posts by LUDELVR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben
Ultimate Post Whore

What I drive: A Ford and a Caddy
Posts/Day: 1.09
Trader Rating: (63)

quote:

Benny - Self Explanitory.

Bens My name, Benny is whay my friends call me...and you are all my friends

Old Post 10-18-2002 08:59 PM
Ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Click here to Send Ben a Private Message Find more posts by Ben Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arthur Dent
Neutral

What I drive: Lotus Seven Clone
Posts/Day: 0.06

quote:

character from Douglas Adam's classic Hitchhicker series

Old Post 10-18-2002 08:59 PM
Arthur Dent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Arthur Dent Click here to Send Arthur Dent a Private Message Visit Arthur Dent's homepage! Find more posts by Arthur Dent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redec
Administrator

What I drive: 95 TSi AWD, 05 300C
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (1)

Re: What does your beyond name say about you? quote:

Originally posted by ThE ReMiX
-be unique, be original, be the remix of everyone else

No offence, but you have an oxymoron there....remixes are not original....they are a ripoff of someone else's original idea :P

Old Post 10-18-2002 09:00 PM
redec is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redec Click here to Send redec a Private Message Find more posts by redec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mwmhong
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (9)

quote:

mwmhong is my U of C computer name, so I use it whenever I use a computer.

"All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

Old Post 10-18-2002 09:02 PM
mwmhong is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mwmhong Click here to Send mwmhong a Private Message Visit mwmhong's homepage! Find more posts by mwmhong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nookmumracing
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.06
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

Nớc Mắm (Fish Sauce)
Nớc chấm (Dipping sauce)
Not everyone takes to Vietnamese fish sauce, nớc mắm, on the first try - but it is a taste well worth cultivating. A definitive ingredient in Vietnamese cuisine, nớc mắm is used almost as the Chinese use soy sauce or Europeans use tale salt. In cooking, it adds a layer of depth to even the simplest dish; it is the basis of the fresh, tart, and spicy dipping sauce called nớc chấm; and it's a bracing condiment at the table, where a little bit goes quite a long way.

But not all fish sauces are created equal. Nớc mấm is produced all along Vietnam's coastline, with some regional differences in the fish used. The best and most famous nớc mấm is made from anchovies, on the island of Ph Quốc, southwest of Vietnamese mainland. Here, the fresh fish are layerd with salt in large porcelain jars or wooden barrels and allowed to ferment for three months, at which point liquid is tapped from the bottom and poured back in at the top. After six months, the sauce may be tapped again, bottled, and sold - but fine nớc mấm can be aged further, for as long as two year. Fish sauce is graded in somewhat like olive oil. The best grade, usually labeled "nhỉ" is from the first draining. Darker and more expensive, it is used to make nớc chấm, or employed full-streingth as a dipping sauce. After the top-grade sauce is draining off, water is added to the container and the mixture is pressed again, to produce lighter, clearer grades of sauce. This nớc mấm is used for cooking.