Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Photos and Videos Galleries > Cars, Bikes, Machines > Travel trailer takes out gas station

Author
Thread
Supa Dexta
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.94
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

Travel trailer takes out gas station quote:

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=camera21.flv

rumor is he may have died, but it's hard to say from the video if it crushed into the cab, or just rides down the side of the truck..

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2008 06:19 PM
Supa Dexta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Supa Dexta Click here to Send Supa Dexta a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Dexta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Shogged

What I drive: 99 Civic SI
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

ouch thats pretty brutal. doesn't aide the women at gas stations stereotype much either.

Old Post 07-10-2008 06:26 PM
Shogged is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shogged Click here to Send Shogged a Private Message Find more posts by Shogged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Supa Dexta
Third Gear

What I drive:

quote:

how do u know its a woman? even full screen on a 24" monitor I can't see enough inside the truck..

Old Post 07-10-2008 06:27 PM
Supa Dexta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Supa Dexta Click here to Send Supa Dexta a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Dexta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shogged

What I drive: 99 Civic SI

quote:

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
how do u know its a woman? even full screen on a 24" monitor I can't see enough inside the truck..

ah, i read the op as "she may have died"

nevermind!

Old Post 07-10-2008 06:29 PM
Shogged is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shogged Click here to Send Shogged a Private Message Find more posts by Shogged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
$lick_rYz

What I drive: '01 Acura CL Type S
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (18)

quote:

damn, pretty scary shit

Old Post 07-10-2008 06:31 PM
$lick_rYz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for $lick_rYz Click here to Send $lick_rYz a Private Message Find more posts by $lick_rYz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Supa Dexta
Third Gear

What I drive:

quote:

found more, they lived! and it was a bank..

Truck/Travel Trailer Crashes Texas State Bank- July 2, 2008
At approximately 3 PM, Tuesday, July 2, a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, pulling a new travel trailer, hit the corner of the Texas State Bank Drive-In on Tenaha Street, causing the complete awning to come to the ground. Luckily, the driver of the Dodge, Mickey Miller, of Garrison and his 10 year old son were able to exit their vehicle uninjured.

According to Miller he was circling the bank to park on the other side when the corner of his travel trailer caught the corner of the bank awning. Next thing he heard was a rumble as the awning started falling against his driver's side door. Somehow he was able to unbuckle the seat beat and exit the other side of his truck as it was falling.

Old Post 07-10-2008 09:27 PM
SJW
First Gear

What I drive: Nothing worth mentioning.
Posts/Day: 0.29
User Rating: 91%

quote:

I guess the only real question now is:

How long before Porsche02121 or whatever his name is reposts this video?

Old Post 07-10-2008 10:03 PM
SJW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SJW Click here to Send SJW a Private Message Find more posts by SJW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rated_R

What I drive: 2002 Honda Civic
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Lucky for them it wasn't a gas station

Old Post 07-10-2008 10:17 PM
rated_R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rated_R Click here to Send rated_R a Private Message Find more posts by rated_R Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
em2ab
First Gear

What I drive: 2005 Honda Civic
Posts/Day: 0.37
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 89%

quote:

Originally posted by SJW
I guess the only real question now is:

How long before Porsche02121 or whatever his name is reposts this video?

Actually it's:
"How long before the guy sues the place for having the awning too low?"

Originally posted by adamc
you can pretty much skip over any posts that have no punctuation, as a general rule of thumb.

Old Post 07-10-2008 10:53 PM
em2ab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for em2ab Click here to Send em2ab a Private Message Visit em2ab's homepage! Find more posts by em2ab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 10:58 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: