"Emo" Music & Style May Be Made Illegal In Russia - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: "Emo" Music & Style May Be Made Illegal In Russia

Default "Emo" Music & Style May Be Made Illegal In Russia

My Ride
    CBR600RR

In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

Between this and the emo-beatings in Mexico, I foresee a mass immigration of emos to whatever country is stupid enough to take them....which is of course going to be Canada

My Ride
    SC 03 eclipse, 06 TJ,Shadow1100, HD FXSTC, Chopper

This whole boys dressing like girls shit needs to stop.
    Member since 2003.

its a total fad... give them a couple years and theyll come to their senses...

id love to see the look on their kids face when they go through old pics and find their parents dressed up like that.

i love the very first line of the article

My Ride
    72 Virgins

Originally posted by Antonito
    Between this and the emo-beatings in Mexico, I foresee a mass immigration of emos to whatever country is stupid enough to take them....which is of course going to be Canada
    I wonder if a well to do emo group will pay their damage deposits to entice them to move here?
    Originally posted by Spoons
    I can't even count the amount of times I took a pill with meth, heroine, speed, you name it laced with it. You gotta be careful.

My Ride
    94 5.0 2004 FX4

Go Russia.

My Ride
    Z

one small step for man...
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-02-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

Hahahaha i took the train this morning and there was this douche emo kid pushing people out of the way (shoved past me to get on the train, i gave him a good shove back and got a mean angsty look thrown at me haha) and he parks his ass down in the seat and pulls his hoodie over his head and put his face into his arm (like he was sleeping i guess...). It honestly looked like he was pouting/crying. I tried getting a picture of it on my cell phone because it had the perfect caption of "Cry more Emo boy... cry more" but i didnt want to make it too obvious before the train filled up. Unfortunately the only one i got of him, i didnt let the camera focus to the sun at all so its just a bright light

Man i hate emo kids. Boo hoo nobody understands you, and you hate your parents.... who probably bought you that fancy ipod you're listening too.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

LLEEAAAVVEEE EEMOOOSSS AALLONNEEEEE!
    *sobs with eye liner dripping down face

naw I'm playing, don't. We should start a beyond bootcamp!

How long are we going to last if we don't start showing these emos and metrosexuals how to be normal.

Muslims believe that one of the signs of the arrival judgement day is that we will find it hard to tell the different between a man and a woman. Scary huh?

My Ride
    SC 03 eclipse, 06 TJ,Shadow1100, HD FXSTC, Chopper

I went to see batman last night at chinook, and i saw some well lets say interesting emo costumes, one that really stood out was this super skinny kid with skin tight pants tucked into black cowboy boots and the usual one eyed haircut. I thought i would go show him how to wear cowboy boots as thats all i usually wear, he didnt like that so he showed me up hardcore by dropping his head and walking in the opposite direction looking like he is about to cry. Where have all the men gone, if some dude came up to me bitching about my outfit im pretty sure i would do something besides cry and walk off.
    Member since 2003.

Originally posted by 3g4u
    I went to see batman last night at chinook, and i saw some well lets say interesting emo costumes, one that really stood out was this super skinny kid with skin tight pants tucked into black cowboy boots and the usual one eyed haircut. I thought i would go show him how to wear cowboy boots as thats all i usually wear, he didnt like that so he showed me up hardcore by dropping his head and walking in the opposite direction looking like he is about to cry. Where have all the men gone, if some dude came up to me bitching about my outfit im pretty sure i would do something besides cry and walk off.
    Where have all the men gone? Dude, do you think your balls coulda dropped wearing pants like that?

I find underwear restricting, how the fuck do they wear pants like that.
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Originally posted by 3g4u
    If some guy had come up to me bitching about my outfit, I'd be questioning his sexuality

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

i find scene girls absolutely HOT
    but i dont understand why people have to dress like retards.. i listen to all the same music (not emo), but i look like a normal guy who can swing an axe and do an oil change.

Originally posted by Antonito

If some guy had come up to me bitching about my outfit, I'd be questioning his sexuality
    Even if you're the dude wearing pants tight enough to make your junk a inverted mangina?

Originally posted by 403Gemini

Even if you're the dude wearing pants tight enough to make your junk a inverted mangina?
    If I was wearing that, I'd have to assume this was some sort of gay mating ritual