Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Beyond Members w/Custom User Titles

Author
Thread
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: Budget Baller
Posts/Day: 1.81
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

For Those w/Custom User Titles quote:

Slow day at work so far.

Anyway, this should be interesting.

How did you get your custom user title?

"Beyond Bully"

Back 6 years ago we had a few members who would constantly post up threads "what car should I buy". Now day after day, week after week, they would do this and it would just fucking tick me off having to read their indecisiveness. So what I did was flame the shit out of them in their threads. I even went as far as making a list of their user names in my sig

I didn't mean any harm by it. It was more like, hurry up and make up your fucking mind kind of thing haha

So "superesc'' called me the "Beyond Bully" at a meet and "rage2" changed my user title.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-14-2008 08:49 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

schocker
Fifth Gear

What I drive: Euro Accord Brah
Posts/Day: 1.47
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

clutch in, pull down, little bit of gas, clutch out

Old Post 08-14-2008 08:54 PM
schocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schocker Click here to Send schocker a Private Message Visit schocker's homepage! Find more posts by schocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.19
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

I called and tried to pwn some American newbie, but he ended up pwning me cause he was Canadian

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 08-14-2008 08:55 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toms-SC
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.43
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Shut up, thats how

Was the #1 Forum Warrior

Old Post 08-14-2008 08:56 PM
Toms-SC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toms-SC Click here to Send Toms-SC a Private Message Find more posts by Toms-SC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon
First Gear

What I drive: TRD Pro
Posts/Day: 0.19
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

yay, buttsex.

Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

Old Post 08-14-2008 08:58 PM
brandon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon Click here to Send brandon a Private Message Find more posts by brandon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xLostx
Banned

What I drive: EM1
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

I'm quite idle

Old Post 08-14-2008 08:59 PM
xLostx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xLostx Click here to Send xLostx a Private Message Find more posts by xLostx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eleanor
Third Gear

What I drive: CBR600RR
Posts/Day: 0.83

Re: For Those w/Custom User Titles quote:

Originally posted by max_boost
Slow day at work so far.

"Beyond Bully"

Back 6 years ago we had a few members who would constantly post up threads "what car should I buy". Now day after day, week after week, they would do this and it would just fucking tick me off having to read their indecisiveness. So what I did was flame the shit out of them in their threads. I even went as far as making a list of their user names in my sig

I didn't mean any harm by it. It was more like, hurry up and make up your fucking mind kind of thing haha

So "superesc'' called me the "Beyond Bully" at a meet and "rage2" changed my user title.

Damn, can I steal your idea and make a sig for everyone that puts up a "I need a JDM key" thread?

Originally posted by xLostx
I'm quite idle

That is awful

I got my title by not doing any work and whoring it up with useless replies like this one, haha.

Originally posted by ZenOps
Hes not really that bad...

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:03 PM
Eleanor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eleanor Click here to Send Eleanor a Private Message Find more posts by Eleanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gkAeris
Chenglish is my official language

What I drive: 2003 Rsx Type S WHITE, Ninja zx250r
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (43)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

i'm a CBC who cant fricking spell or pronounce english words probably..... lmao..

and Rage always made fun of me......

i liked my old user title more...sniff sniff...

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:04 PM
gkAeris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gkAeris Click here to Send gkAeris a Private Message Visit gkAeris's homepage! Find more posts by gkAeris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l/l/rX
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.23
Trader Rating: (5)

quote:

Originally posted by dj_rice
I called and tried to pwn some American newbie, but he ended up pwning me cause he was Canadian

what thread was that from again?

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:07 PM
l/l/rX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l/l/rX Click here to Send l/l/rX a Private Message Find more posts by l/l/rX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anarchy
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (24)

quote:

Originally posted by gkAeris
i'm a CBC who cant fricking spell or pronounce english words probably..... lmao..

and Rage always made fun of me......

i liked my old user title more...sniff sniff...

I can vouch for this user title.

It's much more appropriate than Stepford wife.

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:08 PM
anarchy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anarchy Click here to Send anarchy a Private Message Find more posts by anarchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LadyTurbo

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01

Re: For Those w/Custom User Titles quote:

Originally posted by max_boost
Slow day at work so far.

"Beyond Bully"

After meeting you at the Beyond summer cruise I wondered what the heck was up with your title haha

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:09 PM
LadyTurbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LadyTurbo Click here to Send LadyTurbo a Private Message Find more posts by LadyTurbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team_Mclaren

What I drive: F10M / GS450H
Posts/Day: 1.07
Trader Rating: (26)

quote:

can i get a custom title too?

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:10 PM
Team_Mclaren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team_Mclaren Click here to Send Team_Mclaren a Private Message Find more posts by Team_Mclaren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice

quote:

Originally posted by l/l/rX

what thread was that from again?

I dont even remember, I tried looking but no dice

You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:21 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlkMaxima
Second Gear

What I drive: F150 X 2 - GSXR1K - CR250R - AC 700 MP
Posts/Day: 0.32
Trader Rating: (20)

quote:

Originally posted by dj_rice

I dont even remember, I tried looking but no dice

Here you go buddy...

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/215807/the-claw/

Edit: More like you don't want to remember.

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:31 PM
BlkMaxima is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlkMaxima Click here to Send BlkMaxima a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMaxima Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l/l/rX
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.23
Trader Rating: (5)

quote:

Originally posted by BlkMaxima

Here you go buddy...

well ya look at that... hahaha apparently i was on the noobs side. hahaha

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:35 PM
l/l/rX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l/l/rX Click here to Send l/l/rX a Private Message Find more posts by l/l/rX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr_ET
Third Gear

What I drive: VBP GD3, EJ6 RR
Posts/Day: 0.84
Trader Rating: (26)

quote:

I want one too

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:37 PM
Mr_ET is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_ET Click here to Send Mr_ET a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_ET Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice

quote:

Here you go buddy...

Meh I'd rather be pwned by 08 than have a user title saying I'm a fag or likes to suck off boys

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:39 PM
rmk
Banned

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.18
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Here you go buddy...

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:40 PM
rmk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmk Click here to Send rmk a Private Message Find more posts by rmk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adam c
Second Gear

What I drive: has a turbo
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

Originally posted by schocker
clutch in, pull down, little bit of gas, clutch out

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:41 PM
adam c is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam c Click here to Send adam c a Private Message Find more posts by adam c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anarchy
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (24)

quote:

Here you go buddy...

Ah classic. I love it.

Old Post 08-14-2008 09:57 PM
anarchy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anarchy Click here to Send anarchy a Private Message Find more posts by anarchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:26 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Beyond Members w/Custom User Titles

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: