Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Campus Chat > Practice Exam thread

Author
Thread
buh_buh
Mr. Beyond

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.36
Trader Rating: (37)
User Rating: 100%

Practice Exam thread quote:

Probably easier to put all of these in the same thread, and I know everyone's looking for practice exams. So anyone have midterms or finals for the following:

POLI 381 Barry
POLI 359 Boonyarak
POLI 310 Cooper
POLI 213 Milke
GEOG 213 Slezak

POLI 283 Zekulin
POLI 321 Banfield
POLI 463 Sayers
POLI 485 Keeley

I'm willing to pay. Thanks for looking.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2008 05:18 AM
buh_buh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buh_buh Click here to Send buh_buh a Private Message Find more posts by buh_buh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

gqmw
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.20
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Thanks for starting this thread;

I could use any of the following:

Philosophy 249 Habib
Comp Sci 203 Kawash
Stats 213 Stallard
Econ 201 Tracey
Math 251 Ware

Old Post 09-26-2008 05:23 AM
gqmw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gqmw Click here to Send gqmw a Private Message Find more posts by gqmw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krazykhoja
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

I could use the following:

CNST333 (Felske)
Econ453 (Horbulyk)
Coms363 (Brent) --> looking if anybody has previous assignments I could look at when completing mine...just to get ideas about how things are marked

gqmw: I might have stat213 and econ201 exams for those profs...when are you needing them by...as I will try to take a look for them this weekend. Also are you able to use the 6th edition of the textbook or do you need the 7th? As I have the 6th I can sell you for a good price.

Originally posted by xLostx
I like getting random texts, some guy kept texting me calling me his girl and baby, i told him that i have aids and he should get tested. he no longer texts me

Originally posted by dimi

I'm a grammar paramedic, unlike those assholes from the grammar police.

Old Post 09-26-2008 06:15 AM
krazykhoja is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krazykhoja Click here to Send krazykhoja a Private Message Find more posts by krazykhoja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sneek
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.32
Trader Rating: (3)

quote:

ACCT 317 Lakra
BSEN 395
STAT 217 Feng
GEOG 213 Slezak
GLGY 209 Giovanni

I have Traceys exam bank for 201 and 203 if anyone is interested.

Old Post 09-26-2008 06:22 AM
sneek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sneek Click here to Send sneek a Private Message Find more posts by sneek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krayzie
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (28)

quote:

I did some digging and found exams for Geog 213. He followed two formats. His old format was just 60 multiple choice questions. He recently switched to the short answer/fill in the blanks/multiple choice one.

Old Format
MD 1 - Oct 4, 04
MD 1 - Oct 7, 05

MD 2 - Mar 9, 05
MD 2 - Nov 2, 05

New Format
MD 1 - Oct 14, 06
MD 1 - Oct 13, 07

MD 2 - Nov 4, 06
MD 2 - Nov 3, 07

No finals (sorry). I went to go get my final back from him but he refused to give it to me.

Just a warning to everyone taking this class, his final was brutal (or i thought so anyways). This isn't advice coming from a slacker, i finished with the second highest mark on the final but i thought it was very challenging. Alot of students in my class took geog for a gpa booster but i don't think it ended up boosting their gpa.

Also, don't just depend on the exams. The first midterm was exactly the same as one of the old midterms. I got cocky and didn't study for the second midterm thinking it would be the same, it wasn't. This was what made the course more difficult because i had to study extra hard for the final in order to get an A. By the way, i do have a copy of that "different" midterm.

I hope your experience with this class is more positive. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Edit: I took the class with slezak. I got message asking me so i thought i would clear it up.

Last edited by Krayzie on 09-26-2008 at 08:43 PM

Old Post 09-26-2008 08:32 PM
Krayzie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krayzie Click here to Send Krayzie a Private Message Find more posts by Krayzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buh_buh
Mr. Beyond

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.36
Trader Rating: (37)

quote:

Slezak's midterm on friday is all multiple choice, but good to know they get progressively harder, because I tend to progressively slack more as the semester goes on, especially after the first midterm being easy.

Old Post 09-26-2008 09:17 PM
buh_buh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buh_buh Click here to Send buh_buh a Private Message Find more posts by buh_buh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boat
First Gear

What I drive: '10 Civic
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by gqmw
Thanks for starting this thread;

I could use any of the following:

Philosophy 249 Habib

I had him last semester, he gave us an exam outline which covered everything he was going to put on the test.

Tell me how you do a practice exam for phil? You explain theories and give definitions. Just study your glossary (If he still gets you to do one). And read over his lecture notes

GG NO RE

Old Post 09-26-2008 09:26 PM
Boat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boat Click here to Send Boat a Private Message Find more posts by Boat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gqmw
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by Boat

I had him last semester, he gave us an exam outline which covered everything he was going to put on the test.

Tell me how you do a practice exam for phil? You explain theories and give definitions. Just study your glossary (If he still gets you to do one). And read over his lecture notes

GG NO RE

Wasn't thinking haha, I just pretty much listed out all my classes seeing of anyone had anything. How did you do in his class? And yeah he still gets us to do a glossary haha.

Old Post 09-27-2008 11:08 PM
gqmw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gqmw Click here to Send gqmw a Private Message Find more posts by gqmw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toyboy88
Second Gear

What I drive: '11 SWP Impreza
Posts/Day: 0.40
Trader Rating: (62)

quote:

RELS 203 - Apple
ACCT 317 - Marsh
CPSC 203 - Kawash
STAT 213 - Chen
ECON 301 - Hollis

TIA.

Old Post 09-27-2008 11:30 PM
toyboy88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toyboy88 Click here to Send toyboy88 a Private Message Visit toyboy88's homepage! Find more posts by toyboy88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ebon

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.00
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

ACCT 317 Irvine
STAT 213 Chen
Econ 203 Tracey
GOPH 375 Hildebrand
GRST209 Cebrian

Any of these would be appreciated

Old Post 09-28-2008 05:41 AM
Ebon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ebon Click here to Send Ebon a Private Message Find more posts by Ebon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gqmw
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

krazykhoja - your inbox is full.

toyboy88 - you don't happen to be in my cpsc 203 with kawash...at 8 am tuesday thursdays would you?

Old Post 09-28-2008 06:39 AM
nodoubtt

What I drive:

quote:

geog 213
econ 321
econ 311
biol 311

Old Post 09-28-2008 03:56 PM
nodoubtt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nodoubtt Click here to Send nodoubtt a Private Message Find more posts by nodoubtt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toyboy88
Second Gear

What I drive: '11 SWP Impreza
Posts/Day: 0.40
Trader Rating: (62)

quote:

toyboy88 - you don't happen to be in my cpsc 203 with kawash...at 8 am tuesday thursdays would you?

Well, I happen to be haha...8AM T/R.

Where you sit? Cuz first assignment is coming up!

Old Post 09-28-2008 05:53 PM
toyboy88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toyboy88 Click here to Send toyboy88 a Private Message Visit toyboy88's homepage! Find more posts by toyboy88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boat
First Gear

What I drive: '10 Civic
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (13)

quote:

Wasn't thinking haha, I just pretty much listed out all my classes seeing of anyone had anything. How did you do in his class? And yeah he still gets us to do a glossary haha.

i ended up with a B,but my effort level in that class was like 40%?

Old Post 09-29-2008 12:45 AM
Boat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boat Click here to Send Boat a Private Message Find more posts by Boat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jynx
First Gear

What I drive: 08 X5
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (18)

quote:

Poli 428 - Barrie
Poli 425 - Young
Poli 357 - Fitzsimmons
Htst 307- Demicri
Soci 325 - Manzo

Any help would be appreciated

Old Post 09-29-2008 12:51 AM
Jynx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jynx Click here to Send Jynx a Private Message Find more posts by Jynx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krazykhoja
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (16)

quote:

for Manzo's class...does he still give a study guide? if so study that...he basically says wha tu need to know for the exam...can't remember if we got to keep the m/ts but I'll take a look...

Originally posted by xLostx
I like getting random texts, some guy kept texting me calling me his girl and baby, i told him that i have aids and he should get tested. he no longer texts me

Originally posted by dimi

I'm a grammar paramedic, unlike those assholes from the grammar police.

Old Post 09-29-2008 12:56 AM
krazykhoja is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krazykhoja Click here to Send krazykhoja a Private Message Find more posts by krazykhoja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gainsbarre

What I drive: "Four f***ing wheels and a seat!"

quote:

Alright, I have the following...

Midtern and first two quizzes for ACCT 317 (Lakra/Herremans W03) -- only one paper copy though so I guess whoever collects it first can have it.

GOPH 375 (a few electronic files of practice questions...from 2005 I think)

ECON 311 (files used in midterms, but they're from 2002. Not sure if I have the questions that go with them).

Old Post 09-29-2008 01:48 AM
Gainsbarre is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Gainsbarre Click here to Send Gainsbarre a Private Message Find more posts by Gainsbarre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
incognito

What I drive:

quote:

I have the midterms from the following classes,

ECON 365 (Fall 07- Tracey)
ECON 341 (Winter 08- Tracey).

Looking for ECON 379 Midterm. Thanks!

Old Post 09-29-2008 06:23 AM
incognito is offline Click Here to See the Profile for incognito Click here to Send incognito a Private Message Find more posts by incognito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kissmyKICKS

What I drive: its black
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

I am currently enrolled in the following classes,

ECON 327 - Walls
ECON 323 - Schlenker
ECON 303 - Tracey
GEOG 213 - Slezak
SOCI 325 - Manzo

thanks for your help!!

Old Post 09-30-2008 03:27 AM
kissmyKICKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kissmyKICKS Click here to Send kissmyKICKS a Private Message Find more posts by kissmyKICKS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gqmw
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by toyboy88

Well, I happen to be haha...8AM T/R.

Where you sit? Cuz first assignment is coming up!

Haha siick, um either near the front middle or around middle left? You?
First lab test is coming up too haha.

Edit:

Originally posted by Boat

i ended up with a B,but my effort level in that class was like 40%?

You don't possibly still have glossaries do you?

Last edited by gqmw on 09-30-2008 at 05:15 AM

Old Post 09-30-2008 05:10 AM
The time now is 06:48 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Campus Chat > Practice Exam thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: