Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Fatty can't get alignment done!

Author
Thread
95EagleAWD
Second Gear

What I drive: S54 M Coupe
Posts/Day: 0.54
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

Fatty can't get alignment done! quote:

http://canwest.a.mms.mavenapps.net/...lObject=3475882

Edit: TorqueDog version:

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:07 AM
95EagleAWD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 95EagleAWD Click here to Send 95EagleAWD a Private Message Find more posts by 95EagleAWD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

BlackArcher101
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.21
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:14 AM
BlackArcher101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackArcher101 Click here to Send BlackArcher101 a Private Message Find more posts by BlackArcher101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rps13_sx

What I drive: gsr
Posts/Day: 0.02
User Rating: 97%

quote:

she felt crushed?? looked like her fat ass was turning the car to one side

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:23 AM
rps13_sx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rps13_sx Click here to Send rps13_sx a Private Message Find more posts by rps13_sx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adam c
Second Gear

What I drive: has a turbo
Posts/Day: 0.69
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

geez

fucking weight watchers, jenny craig, la weight loss or better yet close your freaking mouth and put the fucking double quarter supersized meal down

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:25 AM
adam c is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam c Click here to Send adam c a Private Message Find more posts by adam c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Abeo
First Gear

What I drive: CR250R/something uninteresting
Posts/Day: 0.20
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 110%

quote:

If she sat in the car and got it aligned, there would be no more pulling! How is that offensive? Maybe the shop should have put an engine block on the drivers seat and aligned it then....

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:26 AM
Abeo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Abeo Click here to Send Abeo a Private Message Find more posts by Abeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drtoohotty1
First Gear

What I drive: 03 CBR F4i, 04 ralliart, 01 tracker 12 outlander
Posts/Day: 0.23
Trader Rating: (21)

quote:

i lol'd

Originally posted by Unknown303
Everything makes me upset.

Originally posted by Mibz
Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:28 AM
drtoohotty1 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for drtoohotty1 Click here to Send drtoohotty1 a Private Message Find more posts by drtoohotty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sr20s14zenki
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone
Posts/Day: 2.05
Trader Rating: (46)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

What a stupid bitch. Lose some weight you fat pig. Of course weight can make a car lean, which will throw out alignment. I think the tech's idea was perfect, align it with her in it so you pre-compensate for the extra weight load. either that or upgrade the springs on that side of the car to a heavier spring/strut combo. Why should society make changes for their fat fucking asses, its not our fault that they cant stop stuffing their faces. Yes, some fat people have glandular problems, thats about 5% imo, the others just use it as an excuse because they have no self control. But whatever, i guess we should accomidate them, since its easier for us to change than for them to make a life change and fix their health.

these kinds of things just burn me up.

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:30 AM
sr20s14zenki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sr20s14zenki Click here to Send sr20s14zenki a Private Message Find more posts by sr20s14zenki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ercchry
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 79cx500 01UCF31
Posts/Day: 1.64
User Rating: 99%

quote:

shit i better start putting on the weight or soon i will be too small to drive new cars

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:35 AM
ercchry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adidas
First Gear

What I drive: is Invisible
Posts/Day: 0.28
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
What a stupid bitch. Lose some weight you fat pig. Of course weight can make a car lean, which will throw out alignment. I think the tech's idea was perfect, align it with her in it so you pre-compensate for the extra weight load. either that or upgrade the springs on that side of the car to a heavier spring/strut combo. Why should society make changes for their fat fucking asses, its not our fault that they cant stop stuffing their faces. Yes, some fat people have glandular problems, thats about 5% imo, the others just use it as an excuse because they have no self control. But whatever, i guess we should accomidate them, since its easier for us to change than for them to make a life change and fix their health.

well said!

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:35 AM
adidas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adidas Click here to Send adidas a Private Message Find more posts by adidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorqueDog
First Gear

What I drive: '07 BMW 335i
Posts/Day: 0.32

quote:

The first words in the article were "Tiffany Lukian loves Kia Rios" and my immediate thoughts were "There's her fucking problem".

Honestly though, her weight is an issue, what else were they supposed to do? Oh wait, they're doing it already; backpedalling and blaming the car because it wasn't equipped to handle her ass. What ever happened to calling a spade a spade instead of this touchy-feely bullshit where you can always pass the buck and never take responsibility for your actions?

I understand weight's a sensitive issue, but fuckin' hell, she's a big girl, and I'm sure that didn't just happen overnight. Either accept it, or do something about it.

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:39 AM
TorqueDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueDog Click here to Send TorqueDog a Private Message Find more posts by TorqueDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adam c
Second Gear

quote:

Originally posted by TorqueDog
The first words in the article were "Tiffany Lukian loves Kia Rios" and my immediate thoughts were "There's her fucking problem".

Honestly though, her weight is an issue, what else were they supposed to do? Oh wait, they're doing it already; backpedalling and blaming the car because it wasn't equipped to handle her ass. What ever happened to calling a spade a spade instead of this touchy-feely bullshit where you can always pass the buck and never take responsibility for your actions?

I understand weight's a sensitive issue, but fuckin' hell, she's a big girl, and I'm sure that didn't just happen overnight. Either accept it, or do something about it.

refer here
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/251487/t...-canada-part-1/

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:45 AM
adam c is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam c Click here to Send adam c a Private Message Find more posts by adam c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D911
First Gear

What I drive: 01 TDI
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (15)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

she should invest in some stiff racing springs/struts then maybe the car can compensate for her fat ass.

OR! throw like 10bags of rice into the passenger side of the car to balance out her cellulite.

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:46 AM
D911 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D911 Click here to Send D911 a Private Message Find more posts by D911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
n1zm0
Fourth Gear

What I drive: S13|S14|CG1
Posts/Day: 1.20
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

this reminds me of when i worked for a dealership and this guy incessantly kept saying the suv pulls right after numerous (about 5 times) alignments which we all put back to spec everytime, so the last time he came in, he brought his heavier set wife, she sat in the right seat it all made sense, put the toe and camber slightly out of spec (like .0x out), test drove it as no fault found and they never came back for that problem.

Insane that she wants the manufacturers to think of 'the change in society' , fken ppl these days

pewpewPEW

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:49 AM
n1zm0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for n1zm0 Click here to Send n1zm0 a Private Message Visit n1zm0's homepage! Find more posts by n1zm0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topmade
First Gear

What I drive: POS
Posts/Day: 0.20
Trader Rating: (43)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

It's called Karma. She "crushed" the car and now she's being "crushed" back.

Last edited by topmade on 02-05-2009 at 01:14 AM

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:52 AM
topmade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topmade Click here to Send topmade a Private Message Find more posts by topmade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KyleTA
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03

quote:

it sounded as if it was news to her that she was fat...

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:57 AM
KyleTA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleTA Click here to Send KyleTA a Private Message Find more posts by KyleTA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RickDaTuner
Third Gear

What I drive: 05 GDB V.8 / 2014 TACO / R1
Posts/Day: 0.68
Trader Rating: (27)

quote:

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

BMW and many other high end manufacturers actually have an alignment ballast that needs to be in place when the Vehicle is receiving an alignment.
As a technician myself the suggestion to have her sit in the car while the alignment was being performed was the absolute cure to her pull problems.

part of the procedure of performing such a routine is a mandatory test drive after wards, at which point the tech would have noticed the pull still and corrected for it.

a high percentage of the world is far, far under the 200lbs mark, especially most Kia owners. which auto manufacturers take into consideration when designing the geometry of a veh.

so really the only problem I see here is one over weight person suffering from "Fat bitch Victim" syndrome. My suggestion would be to buy a SUV, at which point I'm sure she would complain about not having enough money to buy herself enough food due to the higher car payment.

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:59 AM
RickDaTuner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RickDaTuner Click here to Send RickDaTuner a Private Message Find more posts by RickDaTuner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SNAATCH
First Gear

What I drive: 1098S
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (41)

quote:

"Spent a lot of money". Isn't a brand new KIA like $7995

Originally posted by S2K2
Haha I am pushin more hp than your car will ever see I have carbon fiber u don't...

Originally posted by Sebasshole
But give her a thumb in the eye just to be safe.

Old Post 02-05-2009 01:02 AM
SNAATCH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SNAATCH Click here to Send SNAATCH a Private Message Find more posts by SNAATCH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adam c
Second Gear

quote:

Originally posted by SNAATCH
"Spent a lot of money". Isn't a brand new KIA like $7995

yea but think about how much money that takes out of junk food fund

Old Post 02-05-2009 01:04 AM
sr20s14zenki
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone
Posts/Day: 2.05
Trader Rating: (46)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Originally posted by RickDaTuner

BMW and many other high end manufacturers actually have an alignment ballast that needs to be in place when the Vehicle is receiving an alignment.
As a technician myself the suggestion to have her sit in the car while the alignment was being performed was the absolute cure to her pull problems.

part of the procedure of performing such a routine is a mandatory test drive after wards, at which point the tech would have noticed the pull still and corrected for it.

a high percentage of the world is far, far under the 200lbs mark, especially most Kia owners. which auto manufacturers take into consideration when designing the geometry of a veh.

so really the only problem I see here is one over weight person suffering from "Fat bitch Victim" syndrome. My suggestion would be to buy a SUV, at which point I'm sure she would complain about not having enough money to buy herself enough food due to the higher car payment.

Exactly, and i really hope the poor tech who suggested this didnt get reprimanded, im sick of these fat fucks walking around making people change for them, and using tools like the news and papers to help them out. If people start ridiculing them more, and holding their hands less, they may just get the point. Tell me if im wrong here, im starting to see a connection, fat----->stupid.....yes? no?

Old Post 02-05-2009 01:06 AM
sr20s14zenki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sr20s14zenki Click here to Send sr20s14zenki a Private Message Find more posts by sr20s14zenki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BerserkerCatSplat

What I drive: Jeep of Theseus
Posts/Day: 1.56
Trader Rating: (25)

quote:

Originally posted by Abeo
If she sat in the car and got it aligned, there would be no more pulling! How is that offensive? Maybe the shop should have put an engine block on the drivers seat and aligned it then....

My thoughts exactly. Either sit in the car while they align it or put down the fucking cheeseburgers.

Old Post 02-05-2009 01:06 AM
BerserkerCatSplat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BerserkerCatSplat Click here to Send BerserkerCatSplat a Private Message Visit BerserkerCatSplat's homepage! Find more posts by BerserkerCatSplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 02:39 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: