Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Street Encounters > Spotted: scatxx?

Author
Thread
codetrap
Second Gear

What I drive: FJR1300/F150
Posts/Day: 0.42
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 99%

Spotted: scatxx? quote:

If his license plate is "woznme", and he's driving a red BMW with nice rims, then I just walked past his house while walking my dog.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2010 03:08 AM
codetrap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for codetrap Click here to Send codetrap a Private Message Find more posts by codetrap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

EvolizePhoto
Banned

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.56
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

it's "wuznme" and when did he get nice rims?

Old Post 05-12-2010 03:10 AM
EvolizePhoto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EvolizePhoto Click here to Send EvolizePhoto a Private Message Find more posts by EvolizePhoto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco
sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)

What I drive: 2004 Mazda6 Sportwagon & 2000 GMC Yukon
Posts/Day: 0.75
Trader Rating: (23)
User Rating: 92%

quote:

seriously? we trolled the shit out of scat for threads with less fail than this one...

Old Post 05-12-2010 03:11 AM
Thaco is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
codetrap
Second Gear

quote:

Ok, well, I can probaby snap a pic next time I'm out with the dog. I just thought it was kinda funny that so many beyonders seem to live in Coventry hills. And I like his rims, thought they looked nice.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

Old Post 05-12-2010 03:16 AM
codetrap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for codetrap Click here to Send codetrap a Private Message Find more posts by codetrap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sentry
Second Gear

What I drive: '92 EG Si, '92 Aristo, '95 DC2 GSR
Posts/Day: 1.08
Trader Rating: (20)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

I think he ran the stockers for winter.

Old Post 05-12-2010 05:32 AM
Sentry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sentry Click here to Send Sentry a Private Message Find more posts by Sentry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bituerbo
Second Gear

What I drive: Audi A6 2.7T, Kawi ZX6
Posts/Day: 0.51
Trader Rating: (11)

quote:

The first rule of making a 'spotted' thread is there must be a pic. The second rule of making a 'spotted' thread is THERE MUST BE A PIC.

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:46 AM
bituerbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bituerbo Click here to Send bituerbo a Private Message Find more posts by bituerbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
signature7
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.19
Trader Rating: (17)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

^Last time I saw his car, he had similar (or same) rims as pictured above. I always thought those were stock rims. Nonetheless, I think it's a nice vehicle.

Old Post 05-12-2010 07:49 AM
signature7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for signature7 Click here to Send signature7 a Private Message Find more posts by signature7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
codetrap
Second Gear

quote:

Originally posted by bituerbo
The first rule of making a 'spotted' thread is there must be a pic. The second rule of making a 'spotted' thread is THERE MUST BE A PIC.

Hehe.. ok. I'll get a pic tonight when I take the dog for a walk. It'll be a crappy iphone pic though.

Sig7, yeah, that's the car. It is a nice looking car too.

Old Post 05-12-2010 02:57 PM
Tarrantula
First Gear

What I drive: '08 Audi A6 4.2L S-line
Posts/Day: 0.41
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 89%

quote:

Originally posted by bituerbo

The Third rule? Hate on pic.

Old Post 05-12-2010 03:52 PM
Tarrantula is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tarrantula Click here to Send Tarrantula a Private Message Find more posts by Tarrantula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adidas
First Gear

What I drive: is Invisible
Posts/Day: 0.28
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Within 24hrs i see ppl showing up at scats house lol

Old Post 05-12-2010 04:11 PM
adidas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adidas Click here to Send adidas a Private Message Find more posts by adidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dilmah
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

This could get good, maybe "borrow" his plate for a night and run a few red light cameras, put the plate back when you're done and wait for scat24 (or is it up to 25 now) to show up on Beyond...

originally posted by "paulb1320"

(so tight that my hands went numb in minutes and a have bruises, infact my hands are still numb, 2 hours later)

I'm going to find each and every one of your little internet friends!

I now feel like I went into shock. I started breathing heavily and lost my sense of what was going on.

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:03 PM
Dilmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dilmah Click here to Send Dilmah a Private Message Find more posts by Dilmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tarrantula
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by Dilmah
This could get good, maybe "borrow" his plate for a night and run a few red light cameras, put the plate back when you're done and wait for scat24 (or is it up to 25 now) to show up on Beyond...

No offence, but that is fucking rude. You can hate on Scat all you want, but dont even threaten to take something that doesnt belong to you. Not to mention, if anything happens to his vehicle, its you we will be coming after.

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:11 PM
Tarrantula is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tarrantula Click here to Send Tarrantula a Private Message Find more posts by Tarrantula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nismorphed
Neutral

What I drive: G three seven S
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

That is by far the most douchest thing I have ever heard....

Hope you having fun out there dood!

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:16 PM
Nismorphed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nismorphed Click here to Send Nismorphed a Private Message Find more posts by Nismorphed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T-Dubbs
Neutral (FKA: RedDevil)

What I drive: whyyyte wagon
Posts/Day: 0.34

quote:

Originally posted by Tarrantula

No offence, but that is fucking rude. You can hate on Scat all you want, but dont even threaten to take something that doesnt belong to you. Not to mention, if anything happens to his vehicle, its you we will be coming after.

Originally posted by Nismorphed
That is by far the most douchest thing I have ever heard....

have we found his bf?

Originally posted by Mibz
The criteria for being a Beyond Baller is simply knowing you are one.

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:27 PM
T-Dubbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T-Dubbs Click here to Send T-Dubbs a Private Message Find more posts by T-Dubbs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tarrantula
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by T-Dubbs
have we found his bf?

Do you think its appropriate to threaten to steal someones plate and rack up charges to it? I sure as fuck dont.

I dont care what anyone 'thinks' of someone on the internet, its the internet. Get your head out of your ass Dilmah and have a little respect for someones ride.

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:32 PM
T-Dubbs

quote:

Do you think its appropriate to threaten to steal someones plate and rack up charges to it? I sure as fuck dont.

I dont care what anyone 'thinks' of someone on the internet, its the internet. Get your head out of your ass Dilmah and have a little respect for someones ride.

would you like a tissue?
first off, im pretty sure it was a joke.. so calm the fuck down.
and scat is a loser, who we all dislike, so jump on the bandwagon or GTFO

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:36 PM
T-Dubbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T-Dubbs Click here to Send T-Dubbs a Private Message Find more posts by T-Dubbs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tarrantula
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by T-Dubbs
would you like a tissue?
first off, im pretty sure it was a joke.. so calm the fuck down.
and scat is a loser, who we all dislike, so jump on the bandwagon or GTFO

Who you all dislike? Get over it.

"Omg he tinted his window! WITCH!!!!!!" *commence burning*

Seriously, you all act like you are better than him, but you arent. You're just as bad. Who cares if he tinted his window? its illegal? OMG SAINT OVER HERE. Im not saying im a saint either.

My attitude/irritation towards this topic is mostly directed at Dilmah.

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:44 PM
banned3x
Banned

What I drive: charger R/T w R&T, soon 2010 camaro
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

to be honest i miss scat, he was my arch-enemy.

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:49 PM
banned3x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for banned3x Click here to Send banned3x a Private Message Find more posts by banned3x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T-Dubbs

quote:

My attitude/irritation towards this topic is mostly directed at Dilmah.

get over it, its the internet
if ur panties are really in a bunch, then send him a PM and stop bitching to everyone.

i dislike him because of his douchey comments and retarded threads.
his car just re-enforces what we already think of him

Old Post 05-12-2010 06:54 PM
codetrap
Second Gear

quote:

Yeaaaaaaah.. ok. Yeah.. ok. I thought it was kinda funny at first, but with suggestions like this floating around, I'm not going to do anything to enable someone to find his house directly. Sorry, but I wouldn't want that done to me, so no way am I going to assist someone else. Especially considering the efficiency of the beyond csi guys in taking apart a photo.

Old Post 05-12-2010 07:23 PM
The time now is 09:28 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: