Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Calgary Deals and Discounts

Author
Thread
GDCivicSi
Neutral

What I drive: Lexus IS-F
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (11)
User Rating: 100%

Calgary Deals and Discounts quote:

I'm a bargain hunter and always looking for the best and cheapest deals. I decided to create a blog to share some of the random deals that I've come across. Check out my new blog and let me know what you think.

http://www.calgarydealsblog.com

If you know of any deals that I should add to the site, send me a PM wth the details.

Thanks

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2010 06:52 PM
GDCivicSi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GDCivicSi Click here to Send GDCivicSi a Private Message Visit GDCivicSi's homepage! Find more posts by GDCivicSi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Awd-Tsi
Banned

What I drive: 4g63 powered
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

At petro any size slurpee is 149 plus a free rice crispy

At first I was like Then i LoL'd

Old Post 07-23-2010 08:43 PM
Awd-Tsi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Awd-Tsi Click here to Send Awd-Tsi a Private Message Find more posts by Awd-Tsi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.19
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

This link isn't Calgary specific but it is Canada wide so it has some good deals on there.

www.smartcanucks.ca

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 07-23-2010 08:46 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

Originally posted by dj_rice
This link isn't Calgary specific but it is Canada wide so it has some good deals on there.

www.smartcanucks.ca

Thanks for the link! I follow a lot of sites, but I'm ashamed to say I didn't know about that one.

Old Post 07-23-2010 09:03 PM
GDCivicSi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GDCivicSi Click here to Send GDCivicSi a Private Message Visit GDCivicSi's homepage! Find more posts by GDCivicSi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ArjayAquino
Neutral

What I drive: 2015 Base Sti
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

just an FYI. For the "buy one get one free" coupon for cineplex to work, you have to buy an energizer battery which gives you a unique PIN. So it won't work just like that... to bad though

Old Post 07-23-2010 09:20 PM
ArjayAquino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ArjayAquino Click here to Send ArjayAquino a Private Message Visit ArjayAquino's homepage! Find more posts by ArjayAquino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scuderia
Banned

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

I can't seem to find the link to buy the $35 massage on the site linked in the first post.. anyone know if it's still good?

Old Post 07-24-2010 03:14 AM
Scuderia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scuderia Click here to Send Scuderia a Private Message Find more posts by Scuderia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

Originally posted by Scuderia
I can't seem to find the link to buy the $35 massage on the site linked in the first post.. anyone know if it's still good?

The $35 massage deal is over. It was yesterdays 1 day sale.

Old Post 07-24-2010 06:03 AM
RNB11
Neutral

What I drive: 1.8T
Posts/Day: 0.10

quote:

$1 any size McDonalds drink. If you didn't know already through all the shit advertisements.

1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8t (DD)

Old Post 07-24-2010 05:58 PM
RNB11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RNB11 Click here to Send RNB11 a Private Message Find more posts by RNB11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

Originally posted by RNB11
$1 any size McDonalds drink. If you didn't know already through all the shit advertisements.

Totally forgot about the deal and I was just there. Thanks for reminding me. I just added it to the site.

Old Post 07-25-2010 12:22 AM
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

I just added a bunch of new deals including a couple 1-day sales that expire tonight.

Old Post 07-26-2010 06:23 PM
anarchy
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (24)

quote:

Cool site man. I'm a regular on RedFlagDeals but it's nice to see some local content too - a lot of the deals are Ontario only on RFD.

Took advantage of the Cirque Du Soleil deal you posted

Old Post 08-03-2010 08:34 AM
anarchy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anarchy Click here to Send anarchy a Private Message Find more posts by anarchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

I jumped on the Cirque Du Soleil deal as soon as I heard about it as well.

I just posted a ton of new deals. Here's a sample:

- SPC Discount Card: Student Card vs. VIP Card
- 1 Hour Acupuncture session for $35
- Air Canada - Websaver Calgary to California or Florida Sale
- HOT Deal: 61% Off Anna's Spa & Wellness
- Coach: Additional 20% Off Savings Coupon!
- Hockey Experts - FREE Skate Sharpening August 4-30

Check out http://www.calgarydealsblog.com for the latest.

Old Post 08-04-2010 08:20 AM
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

Here's a couple new deals for today:

- HOT DEAL - Save 58% Off at Rampage City Paintball

- Calgary to Riu Emerald Bay Mexico All-inclusive for $839.51

- Starbucks Canada – Free Tall Pike’s Place Coffee with Green Pledge

- 2 donairs from Subs'N'More downtown Calgary for $12 ($20 Value)

- Links of GlenEalges Golf - This Weeks Rate Breaks

- FREE Apple iPhone 4 Full Shield (Only pay $2.85 for shipping)

Old Post 08-06-2010 04:20 PM
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

Some hot new deals today:

-Groupon: $12 for $30 Worth of Italian Food and Drinks at Involtini Ristorante
-Ultimate 2 Hour Spa Package for only $69 (Save 66% Off)!
-Calgary GlobalFest 2010 Fireworks Festival Discount! (Save 43%)
-Free Oil Change Coupon to Broken Axle Calgary (Confirmed)
-Air Canada - Worldwide Seat Sale
-IKEA - Wacky Wednesday August 11 Calgary Deal
-Petcetera Printable Discount Coupon Spend $50 get $20 Off
-H&M: $10 Off Adult Jeans & $5 Off Kids Jeans August 12-25

Go to www.calgarydealsblog.com for more information and how to take advantage of these deals.

Old Post 08-11-2010 04:49 PM
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

Here's a bunch of new Calgary deals.

- $20 for $40 Worth of Flowers From Deer Valley Florist
- Free Issue of L’Oreal Beaute magazine with $30 in Coupons
- Save 50% at The Clayground Ceramic Painting Studio
- Get 47% Off Global-Passes to GlobalFest 2010
- Heritage Pointe Golf - $55 Monday Golf Deal
- The Source Giant Annual Winter Warehouse Sale starts Aug13
- Sportchek - Free Skate Sharpening until August 30

A couple of the deals posted above are limited 1-day sales and expire tonight at midnight. So make sure to act quickly if you're interested. Check out www.calgarydealsblog.com for the latest.

Old Post 08-16-2010 05:30 PM
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

I added a couple new deals today:

- $49 For a 10 Class Yoga Pass at Yoga Santosha (Save 62%)
- $5 for $10 Worth of Coffee, Espresso, Café Fare at Kawa Espresso Bar
- $70 for a Relaxing 90-Minute Facial at SwizzleSticks SalonSpa ($139 Value)
- Calgary to Manchester, UK for only $584 roundtrip after tax

But there's two that I wanted to bring to your attention:
- Enjoy 30% Off at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy on Aug 26-29
Not only do you get 30% off at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Banana Republic Factory Stores, and Gap Factory Stores, but Gap will also donate 5% of your purchase to the Canadian AIDS Society.

- Subway: FREE Ham and Cheese Egg Muffin Melt and a Coffee (August 19th)
Subway's Customer Appreciation event is this Thursday, August 19, 2010 from 7AM-10AM. Get a FREE breakfast at your local participating Subway restaurant.

Old Post 08-17-2010 07:00 PM
Kloubek
Fourth Gear

What I drive: A vehicle or two
Posts/Day: 1.15
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Redflagdeals.ca tends to have some pretty good stuff on there sometimes...

Originally posted by A790 10/10, would let Jeff in my mouth again.

Old Post 08-17-2010 07:02 PM
Kloubek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kloubek Click here to Send Kloubek a Private Message Find more posts by Kloubek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.19
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

That free Subway breakfast is so nasty, and not even worth standing in line for. They give you a english muffin with a strip of egg folded in half, a triangle of cheese and a slice of ham. Free yes but stingy as hell. Burger King actually gave a full sized sandwich for their King birthday thing.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 08-17-2010 07:54 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clem24
Third Gear

What I drive: W204
Posts/Day: 0.60
Trader Rating: (68)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

Hey Raymond, assuming a whole bunch of ppl click on your reference links, you actually stand to make a lot of $$$. Not a bad scheme I suppose.

Old Post 08-17-2010 11:11 PM
clem24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clem24 Click here to Send clem24 a Private Message Find more posts by clem24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDCivicSi
Neutral

quote:

Kloubek - RedFlagDeals is one of many sites I use to try and find deals. I just don`t like broad some of the other sites are and how most of the deals seem to be for people in Toronto. I wanted something that would be much more targeted and geared towards Calgarians.

dj_rice - I didn`t think the breakfast sandwiches were that. I was just shocked by how long the lines were last year.

clem 24 - It`s nice to make a couple extra bucks here or there from referrals, but I didn`t create the site to try to get rich or anything. I`m very frugal and just love finding good deals.

Instead of saving money from all these deals like I had originally hoped, I`m spending a lot more since I started the blog because some of the deals are so incredible and hard to pass up.

Old Post 08-18-2010 12:03 AM
The time now is 06:18 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Calgary Deals and Discounts

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: