Location: Calgary What I drive: ///MPower, 4x4, Bianchi & Trek Posts/Day: 0.26
Trader Rating:(5) User Rating: 100%
Hiring - Warehouse shipper/receiver @ Tunerworks
Tunerworks has an immediate job opening for a full-time team member to take charge of our warehouse. We need a person with exceptional attention to detail; a person who displays passion and pride in their work.
This position requires an individual who wants to work in a fast-paced progressive environment. Duties include loading and unloading of shipments and ensuring all product are accounted for and organized. The warehouse is run by one person (you!) so a wide range of skills and abilities is required.
Personal Attributes of the Successful Applicant:
- Team player
- Honesty and integrity
- High level of physical fitness
- Shows willingness to go above and beyond
- Shows high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Takes pride in quality of work
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to multi task
- High School Diploma or GED required
Required Skill Set for the Successful Applicant:
- Able to lift or manipulate product ranging from 10-100 lbs continuously throughout the day.
- Organizational skills required in order to maintain workflow efficiencies in the warehouse and shop.
- Must have the ability to pick and ship warehouse products on a daily basis
- Must have the ability to receive and put away inventory from suppliers on a daily basis
- Must have the ability to learn and retain information based on internal learning systems.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Tire, wheel and automotive parts knowledge is an important asset.
- Must be willing to perform a wide range of tasks including some cleaning duties and other misc chores.
As a Tunerworks team member you will spend your days surrounded by great cars, high quality parts, enthusiastic customers and a great group of co-workers! 15 years serving Calgary and still growing!
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm. Some OT is available. Summer students will also be considered.
Location: 5504 1A ST S.W. Calgary (Close to the Chinook LRT station)
Pay: Dependent on experience - starting @ $18/hr for those with warehouse work experience
Start date: ASAP
A comprehensive health benefits plan is available after 90 days on the job.
Please fax your resume to 403-398-9834 or email it to resumes @ tunerworks . com
Tunerworks Performance Inc. is Western Canada’s foremost automotive high-performance parts and service business. Please visit www.tunerworks.com to learn more.
TUNERWORKS PERFORMANCE INC.
www.tunerworks.com [email protected]
>>> *** DON'T PM me for price or info requests - please use email *** <<<