Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > What are you watching?

Author
Thread
chathamf
Neutral

What I drive: 06 F-150
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 98%

What are you watching? quote:

What's everyone watching these days? Burned through most of the good series out last winter, and looking for some good new shows that are in the first couple seasons.

Currently still following Suits and Ray Donovan, but caught up to date. Ray Donovan is a great show for anyone that hasn't heard of it.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2015 03:04 AM
chathamf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chathamf Click here to Send chathamf a Private Message Find more posts by chathamf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

The_Penguin
Neutral

What I drive: '10 CTS
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Narcos is pretty good.

Old Post 09-06-2015 03:17 AM
The_Penguin is online now Click Here to See the Profile for The_Penguin Click here to Send The_Penguin a Private Message Find more posts by The_Penguin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
theken
Third Gear

What I drive: is not as cool as my benz was
Posts/Day: 0.50
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Just getting in to soa

Old Post 09-06-2015 04:12 AM
theken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theken Click here to Send theken a Private Message Find more posts by theken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darkane
Second Gear

What I drive: N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (22)

quote:

Not to new, but awesome is ARCHER! So good.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Kim Kardashian Sex tape:

Originally posted by hadookin
nice box... to bad that nigs face is in it

Old Post 09-06-2015 04:45 AM
Darkane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darkane Click here to Send Darkane a Private Message Find more posts by Darkane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
avishal26
First Gear

What I drive: '12 Audi A7 S-Line
Posts/Day: 0.18
Trader Rating: (11)

quote:

Narcos

Mr. Robot

Ray Donovan

Ballers

Extant (to hold me over mid-week until new episodes of shit I wanna watch come out)

- 2011 Chrysler 300C AWD (Hemi), Bright White on Black Interior (SOLD)
- 2006 Infiniti M35x Premium Journey, Obsidian Black on Bourbon Interior (SOLD)
- 1994 Jeep YJ softtop, 0-60 optional (SOLD)
- 1990 Nissan 240sx Sedan, Silvia Front (SOLD)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves”. - Edward R. Murrow

"When there are people in power that are more worried about what they can get away with legally as opposed to what is right or wrong, no amount of reform in the world will make a difference." - Rick Mercer

Old Post 09-06-2015 05:54 AM
avishal26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for avishal26 Click here to Send avishal26 a Private Message Find more posts by avishal26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chathamf
Neutral

What I drive: 06 F-150
Posts/Day: 0.07

quote:

Just finished up Narcos, and in the middle of reading a book about Escobar. Great show/book. Watching the new Homeland episodes as well.

Caught up on pretty much everything else, and on the hunt for something new.

Old Post 10-16-2015 01:29 AM
chathamf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chathamf Click here to Send chathamf a Private Message Find more posts by chathamf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sabad66
Second Gear

What I drive: 2013 Q5
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (77)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Just got into Homeland recently. Awesome show and would highly recommend it to anyone

Old Post 10-16-2015 01:45 AM
sabad66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sabad66 Click here to Send sabad66 a Private Message Find more posts by sabad66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HiTempguy1
First Gear

What I drive: 1995 WRX STi
Posts/Day: 0.29
User Rating: 95%

quote:

I didn't even know a new season of homeland was coming out, watched it last night!

How to get away with murder
Brooklyn 99 (I HATE SITCOMS, but this is actually hilarious. I honestly feel its some of Andy Sambergs best "normal" work)
Syfy's 12 monkeys is one of the best scifi shows to ever grace television, its fucking fantastic
Dark Matter is also "pretty good" for a b-series. Im enjoying it, the acting is "ok", but all of the actors do a good job of nailing their parts.

Old Post 10-16-2015 02:18 AM
HiTempguy1 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for HiTempguy1 Click here to Send HiTempguy1 a Private Message Find more posts by HiTempguy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lamp_shade_2000
First Gear

What I drive: Jeep GC
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (12)

quote:

Silicon Valley

Old Post 10-16-2015 02:20 AM
lamp_shade_2000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lamp_shade_2000 Click here to Send lamp_shade_2000 a Private Message Find more posts by lamp_shade_2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vagabond142
Third Gear

What I drive: 2013 Kia Rio5 EX
Posts/Day: 0.70
Trader Rating: (19)

quote:

-The Flash
-Arrow
-Ghost in the Shell ARISE (on Netflix )
-Killjoys
-Daredevil (I watch it over and over again it's SO GOOD)
-Agents of SHIELD (Season 3 is worth going through two seasons of meh to get to. INHUMANS WOOT WOOT!)
-Agent Carter (fun, tongue in cheek)

And lots of anime on Netflix and/or Crunchyroll (Knights of Sidonia soooo gooooood)

Old Post 10-16-2015 02:52 AM
Vagabond142 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vagabond142 Click here to Send Vagabond142 a Private Message Find more posts by Vagabond142 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01RedDX
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (22)

Re: What are you watching? quote:

Originally posted by chathamf
looking for some good new shows that are in the first couple seasons.

FX :
American Horror Story
Fargo
The Americans

HBO:
True Detective
Silicon Valley

AMC:
Better Call Saul

NETFLIX:
Narcos
Bloodline

Old Post 10-16-2015 03:25 AM
01RedDX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 01RedDX Click here to Send 01RedDX a Private Message Find more posts by 01RedDX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blairtruck
First Gear

What I drive: Ford
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

i have these in my kodi now what order should i watch them. rate them
Ballers
better call saul
homeland
true detective.
american horror story
Empire

Old Post 10-16-2015 03:49 AM
blairtruck is online now Click Here to See the Profile for blairtruck Click here to Send blairtruck a Private Message Find more posts by blairtruck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: ///M235i
Posts/Day: 1.10

quote:

Gotham. So good.

Also white collar here and there

* Use of this avatar makes no statement of me implying I own a BMW M division car, that the BMW M235i model is a BMW M division car, or any other statement regarding BMW M division or its debated superiority over other makes and models of vehicles

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Old Post 10-16-2015 03:58 AM
killramos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.65
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Gotham's become a favourite in our home as well.

Old Post 10-16-2015 04:11 AM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.M.
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Sleepy Hollow

Old Post 10-16-2015 04:22 AM
J.M. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.M. Click here to Send J.M. a Private Message Find more posts by J.M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NoPulp
First Gear

What I drive: 1994 Mustang, 2007 F150, 2004 Mustang GT
Posts/Day: 0.92
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Finished Narcos, now I'm bored.
Have been just watching how I met your mother until I find something better.

1994 Mustang - 4.2 V6 swap w/M112 Supercharger Build Thread
2004 Mustang GT - Track Build Thread

Old Post 10-16-2015 05:04 AM
NoPulp is online now Click Here to See the Profile for NoPulp Click here to Send NoPulp a Private Message Find more posts by NoPulp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unknown303
Third Gear

What I drive: Hatred
Posts/Day: 0.87
Trader Rating: (48)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by NoPulp

Have been just watching how I met your mother until I find something better.

No no no no no no.

I swear I watched 8.2 seasons and just fucking gave up. Ted is the worst character ever created for a sitcom. Fuck that shit. I have zero interested in finish the series because of how useless that character is.

Originally posted by Vagabond142
-The Flash
-Arrow
-Ghost in the Shell ARISE (on Netflix )
-Killjoys
-Daredevil (I watch it over and over again it's SO GOOD)
-Agents of SHIELD (Season 3 is worth going through two seasons of meh to get to. INHUMANS WOOT WOOT!)
-Agent Carter (fun, tongue in cheek)

And lots of anime on Netflix and/or Crunchyroll (Knights of Sidonia soooo gooooood)

The new Ghost in the Shell were decent but nothing compared to the earlier movies. Daredevil seems pretty brutal so far in my viewing. But I'm pretty hard on shows.

For anime "Attack on Titan" just floored me, pretty crazy story line and conceptually very impressive.

Last edited by Unknown303 on 10-16-2015 at 05:20 AM

Old Post 10-16-2015 05:16 AM
Unknown303 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Unknown303 Click here to Send Unknown303 a Private Message Find more posts by Unknown303 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roll_over
First Gear

What I drive: Can't driver because I'm legally blind
Posts/Day: 0.21
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Probably one of my favourites is Nathan For You. Fresh Off The Boat is also good and as previously mentioned Silicon Valley

Old Post 10-16-2015 06:00 AM
roll_over is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roll_over Click here to Send roll_over a Private Message Find more posts by roll_over Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gman.45

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01

quote:

I've watched the following in the last few months. Being stuck on disability and in/out of hospital a bunch really sucks, but having wi/fi Ipad with retina and a Netflix VPN account, and a home theater PC set up while at home means TV is your friend. And TV is good now.

Narcos - Excellent

Penny Dreadful - Surprised at how much we liked this one, Netflix in Europe with a VPN, great actors too

Marco Polo - Diamond in the rough, our favorite series this year

House of Cards - rewatching, excellent 2nd time around

Deep Space Nine - one of the higher rated shows on Netflix for older syndicated type programs. Best of Star Trek stories with the war and great actors/continuing story lines

Gotham - favorite in our homes as well

Daredevil - more of the same, Netflix has become a true powerhouse in a short period of time. Anyone remember in the late 2009s that they were that lame-o company that did mail order dvds in the USA? Amazing.

Hemlock Grove - Odd, quirky, but the book had incredibly descriptive writing. TV program, not so much, but wth, Famke Janssen is hot as balls.

Mr Robot - fantastic, maybe my 2nd fav this year. So much to like.

The Last Kingdom - from Cornwell's excellent book series, some of the best battle scenes out there (GRRM is a huge fan). TV program seems promising after first eps

The Bastard Executioner - not sure where I stand on this. I like Kurt's work, but this is a very strange show, last episode may have won me over a bit, but not quite yet.

Vikings - re watching, great stuff again.

Shows I plan to watch but haven't seen an ep of yet -

Arrow

Agent Carter/Agents of Shield

Fargo

Homeland

Dark Matter

If there are any others anyone can recommend, please do so, I go through a season of 10-14 1 hour episodes in a couple days usually. I've found a couple in this forum recently that I was happy others spoke out about.

Old Post 10-16-2015 07:29 AM
Gman.45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gman.45 Click here to Send Gman.45 a Private Message Find more posts by Gman.45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l/l/rX
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (5)

quote:

No one likes blindspot?

Not new and the series is over, but watch strike back.

Code black is entertaining.

Blacklist.

Chicago p.d.

Old Post 10-16-2015 08:52 AM
l/l/rX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l/l/rX Click here to Send l/l/rX a Private Message Find more posts by l/l/rX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:21 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > What are you watching?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: