Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Top Gear season 23 (2016)

Author
Thread
Kaos
Second Gear

What I drive: 4Runner Trail Edition
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 100%

Matt Leblanc to host Top Gear quote:

http://jalopnik.com/top-gears-secon...ends-1757046887

Interesting. Never thought he was much of a car guy.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2016 04:53 PM
Kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaos Click here to Send Kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Aleks
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 17 Honda Ridgeline, 04 330i zhp, 12 Honda Odyssey
Posts/Day: 0.87
Trader Rating: (13)

quote:

Joined 07/2002

Old Post 02-04-2016 05:02 PM
Aleks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks Click here to Send Aleks a Private Message Find more posts by Aleks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinMCS
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

It just won't be the same. Even the preview clip in the article of Top Gear: The Races that Matt hosted showed the awesome dynamic of what was. It will never be like that again.

Old Post 02-04-2016 05:03 PM
JustinMCS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinMCS Click here to Send JustinMCS a Private Message Find more posts by JustinMCS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redline
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.33
User Rating: 99%

quote:

BOOOOOOOOO

they should just change the name of the show and move on...

Old Post 02-04-2016 05:20 PM
redline is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redline Click here to Send redline a Private Message Find more posts by redline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRSC00LUDE
Third Gear

What I drive: S/C '00 Prelude '15 Tacoma '06 Vstar 1100
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 112%

quote:

Weak.

Originally posted by SJW
Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.

Originally posted by snowcat
Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

Old Post 02-04-2016 06:03 PM
JRSC00LUDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRSC00LUDE Click here to Send JRSC00LUDE a Private Message Find more posts by JRSC00LUDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakalaka
WILSUU2

What I drive: SCUZEM3
Posts/Day: 0.76
Trader Rating: (56)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

He was on one of the episodes once, i remember hearing he was a big car guy. As much as I like him the show will never be the same and I probably won't watch it.

Old Post 02-04-2016 06:09 PM
shakalaka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakalaka Click here to Send shakalaka a Private Message Find more posts by shakalaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil4Speed
Second Gear

What I drive: Acura TLX SH-AWD
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (83)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Might be okay. Didn't expect that one.

Originally posted by arian_ma
your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

Old Post 02-04-2016 06:11 PM
Neil4Speed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil4Speed Click here to Send Neil4Speed a Private Message Find more posts by Neil4Speed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lamp_shade_2000
First Gear

What I drive: Jeep GC
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (12)

quote:

This may give me a reason to keep watching the BBC's Top Gear. I've always liked Matt Leblanc but found him really dry when he was a guest on Top Gear previously. I suppose only time will tell if he will become more of a personality or not.

Old Post 02-04-2016 06:43 PM
lamp_shade_2000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lamp_shade_2000 Click here to Send lamp_shade_2000 a Private Message Find more posts by lamp_shade_2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heavyD
Fifth Gear

What I drive: MK7 Golf R
Posts/Day: 1.39
Trader Rating: (12)

quote:

Wow he went full grey.

Old Post 02-04-2016 07:00 PM
heavyD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heavyD Click here to Send heavyD a Private Message Find more posts by heavyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sheik_yerbouti

What I drive: My Bike
Posts/Day: 0.01

quote:

But will he always be stuck in second gear?

Old Post 02-04-2016 07:02 PM
sheik_yerbouti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheik_yerbouti Click here to Send sheik_yerbouti a Private Message Find more posts by sheik_yerbouti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sputnik
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.61
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Originally posted by heavyD
Wow he went full grey.

He was coloring his hair during Friends.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ey-Friends.html

Old Post 02-04-2016 07:05 PM
sputnik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sputnik Click here to Send sputnik a Private Message Find more posts by sputnik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
klumsy_tumbler
Neutral

What I drive: 987.2
Posts/Day: 0.11

quote:

you can actually catch glimpses of him in the Lotus pits in most F1 races. He gets my

Old Post 02-04-2016 07:36 PM
klumsy_tumbler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for klumsy_tumbler Click here to Send klumsy_tumbler a Private Message Find more posts by klumsy_tumbler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schocker
Fifth Gear

What I drive: Euro Accord Brah
Posts/Day: 1.46
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

He is a car guy so I look forward to seeing how he works. I thought for some reason that they had already hired others though, were they just guests?

I believe Chris Harris is now tied into the show though as he is stopping his youtube car channel and had some cryptic messages that pointed to top gear.

Old Post 02-04-2016 08:53 PM
schocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schocker Click here to Send schocker a Private Message Visit schocker's homepage! Find more posts by schocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01RedDX
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (22)

quote:

Originally posted by sheik_yerbouti
But will he always be stuck in second gear?

When it hasn't been his day, his week, his month, or even his year, but...

Old Post 02-04-2016 09:25 PM
01RedDX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 01RedDX Click here to Send 01RedDX a Private Message Find more posts by 01RedDX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BavarianBeast
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.51
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Tough shoes to fill, but I think TG will be decent. Will it be what it was before? Of course not.

I still think it will be a great show for the car guy/gal!

Old Post 02-04-2016 09:35 PM
BavarianBeast is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BavarianBeast Click here to Send BavarianBeast a Private Message Find more posts by BavarianBeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRSC00LUDE
Third Gear

What I drive: S/C '00 Prelude '15 Tacoma '06 Vstar 1100
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 112%

quote:

He'll be there for you, will you be there for him too?

Originally posted by SJW
Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.

Originally posted by snowcat
Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

Old Post 02-04-2016 09:40 PM
JRSC00LUDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRSC00LUDE Click here to Send JRSC00LUDE a Private Message Find more posts by JRSC00LUDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btimbit
Second Gear

What I drive: '16 Turbo VW
Posts/Day: 0.52
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

I like him, he's funny and he's a car guy as well, but this new TG is going to be awful

Old Post 02-05-2016 02:31 AM
btimbit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btimbit Click here to Send btimbit a Private Message Find more posts by btimbit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregrego
Neutral

What I drive: Mr2/evo8/'11sti/E30/e46/e92..
Posts/Day: 0.06
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Only way it will work is if there is instant chemistry with the hosts. What about other famous "car guys" I think Leno could play a good "asshole" le blanc would be the funny one, maybe Seinfeld could join and be the "slow" one.. 2/3 of those guys would never do the show but just a thought..

Old Post 02-05-2016 03:25 AM
gregrego is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregrego Click here to Send gregrego a Private Message Find more posts by gregrego Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.09
User Rating: 155%

quote:

I always think Matt is funny, but then I see him outside of "friends" and he is anything but.

I don't think I could sit through a show with him as the host

Old Post 02-05-2016 03:51 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)

quote:

Being a car guy isn't enough. Look at Adam Carolla, if anyone has watched The Car Show, you'll understand that it takes more than being a car guy and having a sense of humor.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 02-05-2016 04:39 AM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 02:34 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Top Gear season 23 (2016)

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: