Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > 1st enmax bill...option to pay by CC?

Author
Thread
Seks
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 96%

1st enmax bill...option to pay by CC? quote:

For Telus, I can pay via a CC when I log in to my account.

When I log in to my Enmax account, where is that option? All I see is PAYMEN ARRANGEMENT and SET UP PRE-AUTHORIZED PAYMENTS

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-16-2016 03:09 PM
Seks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seks Click here to Send Seks a Private Message Find more posts by Seks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

[email protected]
Forum Sponsor

What I drive: Miss Daisy
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

It's not an option.

www.industrialelements.ca

=====> Facebook - Like our page for promos, inventory, and shipment updates

=====> Instagram

Old Post 06-16-2016 03:12 PM
Christian@IE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christian@IE Click here to Send Christian@IE a Private Message Visit Christian@IE's homepage! Find more posts by Christian@IE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disoblige
Third Gear

What I drive: '90 Z32, '03 TJ, '15 Grom
Posts/Day: 0.74
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 110%

quote:

Enmax doesn't support payments through credit card. Only debit from your bank account.

It's a reason why some people switch to ATCO Energy.

Old Post 06-16-2016 03:15 PM
Disoblige is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disoblige Click here to Send Disoblige a Private Message Find more posts by Disoblige Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (49)
User Rating: 237%

quote:

Originally posted by Disoblige

It's a reason why some people switch to ATCO Energy.

Are Atco rates the same as Enmax? Higher? Lower?

Old Post 06-16-2016 04:38 PM
roopi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roopi Click here to Send roopi a Private Message Find more posts by roopi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eblend
Second Gear

What I drive: 03 Cadillac CTS
Posts/Day: 0.49
Trader Rating: (101)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Or you can just get a Canadian Tire credit card and you can use that to pay your bills, such as Enmax. I do Enmax and City of Calgary property taxes off that card. I got it specifically for those few places that don't take credit, and it earns like 1% in Canadian Tire money, which I use to buy shit at Canadian Tire. I don't use that card for anything but buying stuff at CT and paying the odd bill that can't be charged to CC directly.

Old Post 06-16-2016 05:10 PM
eblend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eblend Click here to Send eblend a Private Message Find more posts by eblend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco
sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)

What I drive: Rage2
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (30)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

Originally posted by eblend
Or you can just get a Canadian Tire credit card and you can use that to pay your bills, such as Enmax. I do Enmax and City of Calgary property taxes off that card. I got it specifically for those few places that don't take credit, and it earns like 1% in Canadian Tire money, which I use to buy shit at Canadian Tire. I don't use that card for anything but buying stuff at CT and paying the odd bill that can't be charged to CC directly.

how does that work if they dont take CC? Enmax is the only bill i have that doesn't go on my CC and its really a PITA

Old Post 06-16-2016 06:03 PM
Thaco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HiTempguy1
Second Gear

What I drive: 1995 WRX STi
Posts/Day: 0.28
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by eblend

Care to expand on this? How does that work??

Old Post 06-16-2016 06:03 PM
HiTempguy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HiTempguy1 Click here to Send HiTempguy1 a Private Message Find more posts by HiTempguy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (49)
User Rating: 237%

quote:

Originally posted by Thaco
how does that work if they dont take CC? Enmax is the only bill i have that doesn't go on my CC and its really a PITA

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Care to expand on this? How does that work??

CT has a payment system that allows it. There is massive thread on it here:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/pay-...ct-1149989/257/

Old Post 06-16-2016 06:32 PM
roopi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roopi Click here to Send roopi a Private Message Find more posts by roopi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eblend
Second Gear

What I drive: 03 Cadillac CTS
Posts/Day: 0.49
Trader Rating: (101)

quote:

Originally posted by Thaco

They basically have a separate site, you go there, login with your credit card, search enmax or whoever, enter the account number for the recipient, and pay, and it goes off the credit card as a normal purchase.

Old Post 06-17-2016 03:16 AM
eblend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eblend Click here to Send eblend a Private Message Find more posts by eblend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco

quote:

thats cool, may have to consider that, i hate giving away my money without some sort of kickback.

Old Post 06-17-2016 04:21 AM
Thaco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

What I drive: is easy to spot
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (61)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

So apparently Enmax started taking credit cards now?!?!

https://www.enmax.com/home/customer-care/payments

Old Post 10-12-2016 09:17 PM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drtoohotty1
First Gear

What I drive: 03 CBR F4i, 04 ralliart, 01 tracker 12 outlander
Posts/Day: 0.19
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

yes

Originally posted by Unknown303
Everything makes me upset.

Originally posted by Mibz
Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

Old Post 10-12-2016 09:19 PM
drtoohotty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtoohotty1 Click here to Send drtoohotty1 a Private Message Find more posts by drtoohotty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
prae
Neutral

What I drive: '13 F-150 FX4 Eco
Posts/Day: 0.07
User Rating: 99%

quote:

yep. I just signed up for cc auto payments. happy for the extra points and convenience.

Old Post 10-12-2016 09:42 PM
prae is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prae Click here to Send prae a Private Message Find more posts by prae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
403ep3
Second Gear

What I drive: TDi
Posts/Day: 0.41
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

Yeah I just signed up today

Old Post 10-12-2016 09:45 PM
403ep3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 403ep3 Click here to Send 403ep3 a Private Message Find more posts by 403ep3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjblair
Second Gear

What I drive: Jap V8
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Awesome, had no idea Easymax offered CC payments. Just set em up now.

Thanks Beyond!

Old Post 10-12-2016 10:04 PM
cjblair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjblair Click here to Send cjblair a Private Message Find more posts by cjblair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nzwasp
First Gear

What I drive: 2013 Toyota Highlander Sport
Posts/Day: 0.19
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Seems like you have to setup the prepayment date schedule though after you have added the credit card to your account. I want them just to bill me the amount after they post the amount to my account. I dont want to have to go in here every month to setup the payment.

Old Post 10-12-2016 10:06 PM
nzwasp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nzwasp Click here to Send nzwasp a Private Message Find more posts by nzwasp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco

quote:

Originally posted by nzwasp
Seems like you have to setup the prepayment date schedule though after you have added the credit card to your account. I want them just to bill me the amount after they post the amount to my account. I dont want to have to go in here every month to setup the payment.

when you add the CC there's a check box to automatically bill your full amount due each month, i just set mine up.

Old Post 10-12-2016 10:32 PM
dirtsniffer
Second Gear

What I drive: Silverado
Posts/Day: 0.63
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 92%

quote:

awesome!

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
This thread is great, finally we are mixing the regular hate and intolerance with some actual car talk.

Originally posted by Mar
This cannot be for real, nobody's that stupid. I think this guy is just trying to cause shit.

Old Post 10-12-2016 10:49 PM
dirtsniffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dirtsniffer Click here to Send dirtsniffer a Private Message Find more posts by dirtsniffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swank
Neutral

What I drive: 2007 Civic Si
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Giddy up, thanks for the heads up

Old Post 10-12-2016 11:11 PM
Swank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swank Click here to Send Swank a Private Message Find more posts by Swank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
avishal26
First Gear

What I drive: '12 Audi A7 S-Line
Posts/Day: 0.18
Trader Rating: (11)

quote:

Sweet!

- 2011 Chrysler 300C AWD (Hemi), Bright White on Black Interior (SOLD)
- 2006 Infiniti M35x Premium Journey, Obsidian Black on Bourbon Interior (SOLD)
- 1994 Jeep YJ softtop, 0-60 optional (SOLD)
- 1990 Nissan 240sx Sedan, Silvia Front (SOLD)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves”. - Edward R. Murrow

"When there are people in power that are more worried about what they can get away with legally as opposed to what is right or wrong, no amount of reform in the world will make a difference." - Rick Mercer

Old Post 10-13-2016 02:36 AM
avishal26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for avishal26 Click here to Send avishal26 a Private Message Find more posts by avishal26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:39 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > 1st enmax bill...option to pay by CC?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: