Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

Author
Thread
msommers
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 10' 4Runner SR5
Posts/Day: 1.40
Trader Rating: (44)
User Rating: 98%

Intelcom Courier Canada Inc. quote:

Not sure if people in Calgary have had to use these dipshits before but here up in Deadmonton, any Amazon package over the last while has used this company and getting packages has been a nightmare. No pick up location given, no notice provided and no reattempted deliveries.

Is this a Canada-wide thing? I can't believe I'm even saying this but I wish I had UPS still delivering my packages. At the very least I'd get a notice and pick up location.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2016 03:13 AM
msommers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msommers Click here to Send msommers a Private Message Find more posts by msommers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (122)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

Hmm... My package from Amazon is coming from this company too. Fortunately I live in a condo so they can leave it with the concierge.

Old Post 11-03-2016 03:15 AM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kavy
First Gear

What I drive: 2013 Ram 1500 / 2016 Cadillac ATS
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (43)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

They are quite easily the worst delivery company out there. I also use prime and have had several packages shipped by those ass clowns. Once I had to pick it up at the airport (awesome I live in Mckenzie) another time it was sitting on my front lawn.....not my steps or my door but my lawn about 10 feet from my door. It was ok tho I mean it was only a Mac mini that cost $1200. I honestly think he threw it out of the window as he drove by, seriously.

The biggest issue I have is their policy, they tell amazon that it's delivered the second they give it to their driver who can decide when he wants to deliver it over the next week or so.

Old Post 11-03-2016 03:22 AM
Kavy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kavy Click here to Send Kavy a Private Message Find more posts by Kavy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sneek
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Hmm... My package from Amazon is coming from this company too. Fortunately I live in a condo so they can leave it with the concierge.

#baller

I must be lucky because I get packages from Amazon almost every day and it has been spectacular service for me! The package drop everything at my front door and nothing has been damaged or delayed. Canada Post has been way slower and way less careful with my packages relative. Those clowns at CP managed to be so rough with a watch that they broke the face of the watch....through a watch box.

Old Post 11-03-2016 03:29 AM
sneek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sneek Click here to Send sneek a Private Message Find more posts by sneek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The_Rural_Juror
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.37
Trader Rating: (9)

quote:

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Do you also have a doorman with a top hat and monocle?

Old Post 11-03-2016 04:26 AM
The_Rural_Juror is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The_Rural_Juror Click here to Send The_Rural_Juror a Private Message Find more posts by The_Rural_Juror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (122)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror

Do you also have a doorman with a top hat and monocle?

That's my butler. He's only at the door because his new toilet scrubs have arrived from Amazon.

Old Post 11-03-2016 04:28 AM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schocker
Fifth Gear

What I drive: Euro Accord Brah
Posts/Day: 1.46
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

I have had no issues but I ship everything to the office

Originally posted by Kavy
Once I had to pick it up at the airport (awesome I live in Mckenzie)

Purolator does the same thing too though so it isn't just them. One time I ordered a pack of 4x AA rechargeable batteries from dell, and as all their packages are signature required, I had to go pick it up. I should have abandoned it but I am cheap

Old Post 11-03-2016 04:33 AM
schocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schocker Click here to Send schocker a Private Message Visit schocker's homepage! Find more posts by schocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NoSup4U
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I have my first item being delivered by them "today". I had never heard of them prior to the shipping notification yesterday, and my Google research (now along with this thread) has me thinking I'm either not receiving my item today, not receiving at all, or having to make a trip to their depot

I really wish Amazon could get their shiz together with shipping.

EDIT: Delivered early, and the driver even sent me a text

Last edited by NoSup4U on 11-03-2016 at 11:30 PM

Old Post 11-03-2016 01:10 PM
NoSup4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NoSup4U Click here to Send NoSup4U a Private Message Find more posts by NoSup4U Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Why do you guys have to sign for packages? I get mine left on my doorstep with no issues. Not even sure who ships them.

Old Post 11-03-2016 02:17 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blitz
Third Gear

What I drive: S4 Avant / Fiesta ST / Forester XT
Posts/Day: 0.57
Trader Rating: (23)

quote:

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Why do you guys have to sign for packages? I get mine left on my doorstep with no issues. Not even sure who ships them.

Same, I've never had to sign for an Amazon package under $1000 in value.

I've had 4-5 packages delivered by them in the last few weeks and they've just left them all on the step.

Old Post 11-03-2016 02:54 PM
blitz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blitz Click here to Send blitz a Private Message Visit blitz's homepage! Find more posts by blitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleks
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 17 Honda Ridgeline, 04 330i zhp, 12 Honda Odyssey
Posts/Day: 0.87
Trader Rating: (13)

quote:

We get packages from Amazon all the time and this is the company that usually delivers them. Most of the time in a beat up beige Camry.

Joined 07/2002

Old Post 11-03-2016 03:28 PM
Aleks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks Click here to Send Aleks a Private Message Find more posts by Aleks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joegrang
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (12)

quote:

I've heard that if you change your Amazon account address line 1 and 2 to include PO BOX 0, the amazon system will automatically default to Canada Post. I have made the changes but haven't bought anything from Amazon since my last change. I would recommend doing a web search to confirm what the right address line formatting is though.

Old Post 11-03-2016 03:45 PM
joegrang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joegrang Click here to Send joegrang a Private Message Find more posts by joegrang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kavy
First Gear

What I drive: 2013 Ram 1500 / 2016 Cadillac ATS
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (43)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by joegrang
I've heard that if you change your Amazon account address line 1 and 2 to include PO BOX 0, the amazon system will automatically default to Canada Post. I have made the changes but haven't bought anything from Amazon since my last change. I would recommend doing a web search to confirm what the right address line formatting is though.

I have also read that this is a way to ensure it doesn't go with the ass clowns and instead goes with the unionized devil worshiping CP.

I will give it a try as I have a rather large purchase for Christmas sitting in my cart and I'm planning for a time when I'm not out of town so I don't come home to 10-15 packages laying on my front lawn.

Old Post 11-03-2016 07:27 PM
Kavy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kavy Click here to Send Kavy a Private Message Find more posts by Kavy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (49)
User Rating: 237%

quote:

When ordering through Amazon you can actually select to hold your package for pickup at a Canada Post location.

Old Post 11-03-2016 08:14 PM
roopi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roopi Click here to Send roopi a Private Message Find more posts by roopi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Had probably a dozen deliveries from them so far (all Amazon). No issues yet and they deliver on time next business day. I really like them so far.

I was just happy to see them using someone other than Canada Post, where I have a disproportionate amount of issues compared to UPS or Intelcom.

The last place I would ship something is to my home when I'm not there. Always send it to your workplace, friend's house, neighbor, or the post office. If it's not received at time of delivery it's a hassle no matter who the carrier is.

Old Post 11-03-2016 09:00 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msommers
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 10' 4Runner SR5
Posts/Day: 1.40
Trader Rating: (44)

quote:

I contacted Amazon and for my most recent package they just issued a refund. The agent I was dealing with had mentioned they've been receiving a lot of complaints about this company and was totally understanding to just cancel the order all together and get my money back. Was pretty relieving at end of the day.

Old Post 11-03-2016 09:01 PM
msommers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msommers Click here to Send msommers a Private Message Find more posts by msommers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jonsey737

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

I flat out told them if they shipped another item with this company I would not be ordering from them again. The agent was apparently able to flag my account so they don't ship anything with them. Intelcom Courier is even worse than Loomis Express in my experience

Old Post 11-03-2016 09:15 PM
jonsey737 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jonsey737 Click here to Send jonsey737 a Private Message Find more posts by jonsey737 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cyra1ax

What I drive: '05 Cororra, '16 Rex
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by jonsey737
I flat out told them if they shipped another item with this company I would not be ordering from them again. The agent was apparently able to flag my account so they don't ship anything with them. Intelcom Courier is even worse than Loomis Express in my experience

Yeah...when the CP strike was a thing, Amazon shipped one of my orders via Purolator. Missed my delivery window by a week. The rep I spoke to said they were going to flag my account to not use Purolator anymore; next order I made who do they ship with, Purolator.

Old Post 11-03-2016 10:38 PM
cyra1ax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cyra1ax Click here to Send cyra1ax a Private Message Find more posts by cyra1ax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blairtruck
First Gear

What I drive: Ford
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (0)

Re: Intelcom Courier Canada Inc. quote:

Originally posted by msommers
Not sure if people in Calgary have had to use these dipshits before but here up in Deadmonton, any Amazon package over the last while has used this company and getting packages has been a nightmare. No pick up location given, no notice provided and no reattempted deliveries.

Is this a Canada-wide thing? I can't believe I'm even saying this but I wish I had UPS still delivering my packages. At the very least I'd get a notice and pick up location.

im in deadmonton. my cameras show me its some asian guy in a civic that delivers mine. i get them. but he does not walk up the stairs. throws it from the bottom. (8 stairs) also takes a pic of the package on the landing to prove he delivered it?

Old Post 11-03-2016 10:47 PM
blairtruck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blairtruck Click here to Send blairtruck a Private Message Find more posts by blairtruck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Originally posted by jonsey737

Amazon has told me that 3 times now regarding Canada Post because of recurring issues with them. It does nothing, items still ship regularly with CP and I am supposed to get UPS only.

Old Post 11-03-2016 10:48 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 10:12 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Intelcom Courier Canada Inc.

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: