Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > Endy Sleep Mattress - anyone own it or tried it out?

Author
Thread
nagooro
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.10
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 100%

Endy Sleep Mattress - anyone own it or tried it out? quote:

Thinking about trying out the Endy sleep mattress with the 100 day trial.

Does anyone own this mattress, or has anyone tried it out? If so, thoughts?

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2017 04:37 PM
nagooro is online now Click Here to See the Profile for nagooro Click here to Send nagooro a Private Message Find more posts by nagooro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

rvd
Neutral

What I drive: G35
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I keep hearing advertisements for Casper mattress's, that is all.

Old Post 01-14-2017 05:13 PM
rvd is online now Click Here to See the Profile for rvd Click here to Send rvd a Private Message Find more posts by rvd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buster
First Gear

What I drive: 2012 CTS-V Wagon, 2012 GL350
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Memory foam mattresses are okay, but not great. If you want a quality mattress, you are going to get latex.

Old Post 01-14-2017 06:04 PM
Buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buster Click here to Send Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipstah
The Gimp

What I drive: exploded.
Posts/Day: 1.96
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

Is that the one that is rolled and compact?

Old Post 01-14-2017 06:35 PM
flipstah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipstah Click here to Send flipstah a Private Message Visit flipstah's homepage! Find more posts by flipstah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nagooro
First Gear

What I drive:
Trader Rating: (3)

quote:

Originally posted by flipstah
Is that the one that is rolled and compact?

As per google images, it ships like this:

Ended up buying one this morning. Bought the King for $850CAD. Used a $50 off discount code. All in price was $840.

Will update the thread once I try it out.

Old Post 01-14-2017 08:44 PM
nagooro is online now Click Here to See the Profile for nagooro Click here to Send nagooro a Private Message Find more posts by nagooro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GenerationX
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.18
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Keep us posted.. Been considering a queen for a while haha. A lot of people say it's on the firmer side.

Old Post 01-14-2017 11:31 PM
GenerationX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GenerationX Click here to Send GenerationX a Private Message Find more posts by GenerationX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schurchill39
Second Gear

What I drive: Ford, Acura, Harley
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (15)

quote:

I know people who have bought the Casper mattress but not the Endy. They love it though

Originally posted by rage2
...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
You dudes have some squeaky clean assholes. I commend you.

Old Post 01-15-2017 12:46 AM
schurchill39 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schurchill39 Click here to Send schurchill39 a Private Message Find more posts by schurchill39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipstah
The Gimp

What I drive: exploded.
Posts/Day: 1.96
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

Keep us posted.

Old Post 01-15-2017 03:58 AM
flipstah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipstah Click here to Send flipstah a Private Message Visit flipstah's homepage! Find more posts by flipstah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronaldo
First Gear

What I drive:
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

Bought it...used it for a couple months and returned it. I found it too soft for my liking. Their customer service was fantastic

Old Post 01-15-2017 07:57 AM
ronaldo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronaldo Click here to Send ronaldo a Private Message Find more posts by ronaldo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinmyster
Second Gear

What I drive: toyota MR2
Posts/Day: 0.43
Trader Rating: (28)

quote:

Originally posted by ronaldo
Bought it...used it for a couple months and returned it. I found it too soft for my liking. Their customer service was fantastic

What did you replace it with? I want something firmer then my current mattress.

Old Post 01-15-2017 01:42 PM
thinmyster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinmyster Click here to Send thinmyster a Private Message Find more posts by thinmyster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

I haven't kept up with current mattress trends, but I assume those "ship-to-your-door" mattresses are 100% foam, not metal springs like most store-bought ones? Aside from the ability to avoid the scummy and scammy mattress salesmen, what's the big draw?

I see Ikea has a 90-day exchange policy on mattresses, and they sell 15 different models of both pure foam and sprung mattresses. Are they comparable quality?

Old Post 01-15-2017 02:31 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OU812
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

I have this one from Costco

https://www.costco.ca/Serafina-Pear....100160666.html

Came in a slightly bigger box but crazy small for a full size matress.

I will never go back to a coil spring. They are not even comparable.

Old Post 01-15-2017 03:09 PM
OU812 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OU812 Click here to Send OU812 a Private Message Find more posts by OU812 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRSC00LUDE
Third Gear

What I drive: S/C '00 Prelude '15 Tacoma '06 Vstar 1100
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 112%

quote:

I bought a Novaform from Costco that's rated as medium firm because a lot of reviews said it was too firm, but they were mostly small people it appeared and I'm 240.

It was definitely firm but after a couple months it's perfect, could never go back to inner spring, I haven't slept this well in years. I'm highly active and was always waking up aching from something, no more.

Try that one out and review it after 2 or 3 months. I believe their instructions are valid in giving it at least 60 days.

Originally posted by SJW
Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.

Originally posted by snowcat
Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

Old Post 01-15-2017 03:49 PM
JRSC00LUDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRSC00LUDE Click here to Send JRSC00LUDE a Private Message Find more posts by JRSC00LUDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LadyLuck

What I drive: 15 Civic Si
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (16)

quote:

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
I bought a Novaform from Costco that's rated as medium firm because a lot of reviews said it was too firm, but they were mostly small people it appeared and I'm 240.

It was definitely firm but after a couple months it's perfect, could never go back to inner spring, I haven't slept this well in years. I'm highly active and was always waking up aching from something, no more.

Try that one out and review it after 2 or 3 months. I believe their instructions are valid in giving it at least 60 days.

I am looking for a new one as my current one isn't firm enough, and after getting T-boned 2 years ago my back is a complete mess.

I keep hearing that with the memory foam ones, the downside is that after some extended use the memory foam wears out and it tends to sag in the area that you're laying in...have you noticed any that with the Novaform?

What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
"It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."

If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

Old Post 01-15-2017 06:02 PM
LadyLuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LadyLuck Click here to Send LadyLuck a Private Message Find more posts by LadyLuck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
suntan
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.24
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Yeah that's why Buster recommends latex, it's a lot more durable.

Old Post 01-15-2017 06:18 PM
suntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suntan Click here to Send suntan a Private Message Find more posts by suntan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRSC00LUDE
Third Gear

What I drive: S/C '00 Prelude '15 Tacoma '06 Vstar 1100
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 112%

quote:

Hey Lady, I haven't yet but I haven't had it long enough. I am going to assume that's a more prevalent issue with heavier people so time will tell. You are still supposed to rotate them periodically to help avoid that though.

Mine has definitely softened but my understanding is that it's supposed to. At the price point, it's no issue replacing even every 5 years though so I'm not really worried about it. Mine's only queen but on sale it landed at my door for 660 tax in.

Originally posted by SJW
Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.

Originally posted by snowcat
Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

Old Post 01-15-2017 06:40 PM
JRSC00LUDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRSC00LUDE Click here to Send JRSC00LUDE a Private Message Find more posts by JRSC00LUDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LadyLuck

What I drive: 15 Civic Si
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (16)

quote:

Hey Lady, I haven't yet but I haven't had it long enough. I am going to assume that's a more prevalent issue with heavier people so time will tell. You are still supposed to rotate them periodically to help avoid that though.

Mine has definitely softened but my understanding is that it's supposed to. At the price point, it's no issue replacing even every 5 years though so I'm not really worried about it. Mine's only queen but on sale it landed at my door for 660 tax in.

Good to know, I will look into it. Thank yoooouuuu

What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
"It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."

If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

Old Post 01-15-2017 06:51 PM
LadyLuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LadyLuck Click here to Send LadyLuck a Private Message Find more posts by LadyLuck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CompletelyNumb
First Gear

What I drive: Ford F150
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Which model? I'm your size and looking for something that lasts longer than coil mattresses.

I went in to the Brick last week and told the person working I had gone through 3 mattresses in 10 years. They told me to go to Costco and get a Sealy Posturepedic.

Old Post 01-15-2017 06:52 PM
CompletelyNumb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CompletelyNumb Click here to Send CompletelyNumb a Private Message Find more posts by CompletelyNumb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronaldo
First Gear

What I drive:
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

Originally posted by thinmyster

What did you replace it with? I want something firmer then my current mattress.

Replaced it with this:

https://www.costco.ca/Novaform%C2%A...t.10359331.html

Everyone (myself included) that has slept in my bed absolutely loves it. Quite firm, but not the the point where there is no give in the bed. Absolutely love it

Old Post 01-15-2017 09:57 PM
ronaldo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronaldo Click here to Send ronaldo a Private Message Find more posts by ronaldo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Khyron
Second Gear

What I drive: 13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander
Posts/Day: 0.30
Trader Rating: (52)
User Rating: 105%

quote:

Bought one a few months ago - other than it retains heat more than a coil unit I'm pretty happy with it. Much more limber in the morning than with our older coil mattress (which was double the price).

Old Post 01-15-2017 10:33 PM
Khyron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Khyron Click here to Send Khyron a Private Message Find more posts by Khyron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:40 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > Endy Sleep Mattress - anyone own it or tried it out?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: