Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight.

Author
Thread
C_Dave45
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.45
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 102%

Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight. quote:

Wife is in so much pain today, she can't get out of bed. Got some shatter for her and it works like a dream but we don't have the proper bowl.
So I walked into a smoke shop to get a titanium bowl and torch. Girl asks "are you looking for something in particular?"
"Yes, thank you...I need a titanium bowl and torch for shatter"
"Ohhh I'm sorry...because you said the word "shatter" I can't sell to you without your medical license"

WTF?!!!!!

*sigh* "Sorry Love...I couldn't buy you a pipe.

What a fucking joke

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-16-2017 11:42 PM
C_Dave45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C_Dave45 Click here to Send C_Dave45 a Private Message Visit C_Dave45's homepage! Find more posts by C_Dave45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

blindsight

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Last edited by blindsight on 03-09-2017 at 05:17 AM

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:09 AM
blindsight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blindsight Click here to Send blindsight a Private Message Visit blindsight's homepage! Find more posts by blindsight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gestalt

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03

quote:

What is shatter

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:12 AM
Gestalt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gestalt Click here to Send Gestalt a Private Message Find more posts by Gestalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.38

quote:

Weird, I'm guessing it's to live up to the falsehood that they "don't sell products to be used for illegal drugs". Maybe that is how some authorities busted shops.

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:12 AM
J-hop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-hop Click here to Send J-hop a Private Message Find more posts by J-hop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prelude_dude
Neutral

What I drive: 2009 Acura TSX tech
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

wow... had no idea they actually enforced this. Their loss... just hit up the 100 other head shops in town and just avoid that lingo i guess.

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:14 AM
Prelude_dude is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prelude_dude Click here to Send Prelude_dude a Private Message Find more posts by Prelude_dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CompletelyNumb
First Gear

What I drive: Ford F150
Posts/Day: 0.18
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Just hot knife it

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:14 AM
CompletelyNumb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CompletelyNumb Click here to Send CompletelyNumb a Private Message Find more posts by CompletelyNumb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prelude_dude
Neutral

What I drive: 2009 Acura TSX tech
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

Originally posted by CompletelyNumb
Just hot knife it

lol hearing that just brought back a rush of memories.

Two butter knives and 2L bottle cut in half. You golden.

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:17 AM
Prelude_dude is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prelude_dude Click here to Send Prelude_dude a Private Message Find more posts by Prelude_dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ercchry
Fifth Gear

What I drive: 79cx500 01UCF31
Posts/Day: 1.52
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

How do you not have a card?! Natural health services is a 5min walk in, walk out... covered by ab health clinic... then you get $5/g bedrocan bud, and not worry about anything!

Ps: ceramic NAIL (not bowl) ftw

But best pain relief and most economical is everclear based tincture, 1/2oz decarbed bud to a 2-6, 4-8ml serving size. Kicks in quick (30-60min) and only lasts a few hours vs edibles that last up to 8

Also a little shatter on the coil of a dripper e-cig/vape is great in a pinch instead of full dabs

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:18 AM
ercchry is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C_Dave45
Second Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by ercchry
How do you not have a card?! Natural health services is a 5min walk in, walk out... covered by ab health clinic... then you get $5/g bedrocan bud, and not worry about anything!

When we last talked to them, it was over a month to get an appointment. Just haven't bothered since. Never needed it. ('til now I guess)

And yes I know how to hot-knife...I like to think I've grown up a little since those days, and having a nice looking titanium bowl on the coffee table is a little more respectable for people our age.

Originally posted by J-hop
Weird, I'm guessing it's to live up to the falsehood that they "don't sell products to be used for illegal drugs". Maybe that is how some authorities busted shops.

I wonder if I asked the 7-11 clerk if he could sell me a nice clean, dry straw to do "some rails" if he would refuse to sell me one.

Last edited by C_Dave45 on 02-17-2017 at 12:26 AM

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:23 AM
C_Dave45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C_Dave45 Click here to Send C_Dave45 a Private Message Visit C_Dave45's homepage! Find more posts by C_Dave45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blairtruck
First Gear

What I drive: Ford
Posts/Day: 0.08

quote:

you cant get shatter at a Licensed producer anyways. only flower and oil. so why would it matter if you had your super easy to get prescription from NHS.
Im a shatter hoarder lately. got like 10 different strains right now. keep ordering faster then i can dab it.

you should pick u a dab pen. this one is supposedly good and cheap. and has a built in container to hit your shatter on the go.

https://www.bcsmokeshop.ca/products/yocan-evolve-plus

Last edited by blairtruck on 02-17-2017 at 12:30 AM

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:26 AM
blairtruck is online now Click Here to See the Profile for blairtruck Click here to Send blairtruck a Private Message Find more posts by blairtruck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.38

quote:

Originally posted by C_Dave45

I wonder if I asked the 7-11 clerk if he could sell me a nice clean, dry straw to do "some rails" if he would refuse to sell me one.

Maybe that is why Canada got rid of the one and two dollar bills. Banks weren't able to prove their customers wouldn't be using them for illegal drugs.

All of this is going to seem hilarious to the next generation. "Seriously dad? Pot was illegal when you were young? How did they justify alcohol being legal then dad?" "Being morons son, that's how"

Old Post 02-17-2017 12:39 AM
J-hop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-hop Click here to Send J-hop a Private Message Find more posts by J-hop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirtsniffer
Second Gear

What I drive: Silverado
Posts/Day: 0.64
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 92%

Re: Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight. quote:

Wife is in so much pain today, she can't get out of bed. Got some shatter for her and it works like a dream but we don't have the proper bowl.
So I walked into a smoke shop to get a titanium bowl and torch. Girl asks "are you looking for something in particular?"
"Yes, thank you...I need a titanium bowl and torch for shatter"
"Ohhh I'm sorry...because you said the word "shatter" I can't sell to you without your medical license"

WTF?!!!!!

*sigh* "Sorry Love...I couldn't buy you a pipe.

What a fucking joke

Did you try to buy a bunch of other things, get her to box them up for you and then say 'fuck you I don't want it'.

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
This thread is great, finally we are mixing the regular hate and intolerance with some actual car talk.

Originally posted by Mar
This cannot be for real, nobody's that stupid. I think this guy is just trying to cause shit.

Old Post 02-17-2017 01:04 AM
dirtsniffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dirtsniffer Click here to Send dirtsniffer a Private Message Find more posts by dirtsniffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.11
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

What is shatter? I looked on urban dictionary, but it wasn't clear. Answers ranged from paintball slang, to Meth, to regular weed.

Old Post 02-17-2017 01:08 AM
ExtraSlow is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C_Dave45
Second Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
What is shatter? I looked on urban dictionary, but it wasn't clear. Answers ranged from paintball slang, to Meth, to regular weed.

https://massroots.com/blog/what-is-shatter

Old Post 02-17-2017 01:19 AM
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.64
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

https://massroots.com/blog/what-is-shatter

Wow, I learned a lot from that link and some searches on titanium nails/bowls. Such a noob I am but I guess that comes from not partaking for over 15 years.

Last edited by speedog on 02-17-2017 at 01:48 AM

Old Post 02-17-2017 01:43 AM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.09
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

Kind of ridiculous that they won't sell it to you because you use a certain terminology

I just find it funny that people think pot is actually medical beyond the fuck-you-up effect, can we all stop pretending already

Old Post 02-17-2017 02:34 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ercchry
Fifth Gear

What I drive: 79cx500 01UCF31
Posts/Day: 1.52
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Kind of ridiculous that they won't sell it to you because you use a certain terminology

I just find it funny that people think pot is actually medical beyond the fuck-you-up effect, can we all stop pretending already

It's a pain reliever and muscle relaxer, without the horrendous side effects that most prescriptions in those categories come with, also once you have a tolerance it's very easy to regulate your dosage without the typical "stoner" side effects

Incredibly sane choice for long term use vs pharma options

Old Post 02-17-2017 02:40 AM
ercchry is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mista Bob
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.11

quote:

Your ignorance is showing.

Old Post 02-17-2017 02:50 AM
Mista Bob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mista Bob Click here to Send Mista Bob a Private Message Find more posts by Mista Bob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: Budget Baller
Posts/Day: 1.81
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Can we have a Beyond meet at someone's place? ercchry? flipstah? Get me up to date on this stuff lol

Old Post 02-17-2017 02:51 AM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: Budget Baller
Posts/Day: 1.81
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Why you gotta buzz kill bro lol you need to chill

Don't you have aches and pains? from lifting? from sports? from life? anxiety? sleeplessness etc? It's chill life man. Feels so good. My oxy supply running low, and my appt is still 2 weeks out haha

Old Post 02-17-2017 02:52 AM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:32 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight.

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: