Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > Best place for appliance parts / discount at AMRE?

Author
Thread
Zero102
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.50
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 99%

Best place for appliance parts / discount at AMRE? quote:

Our washing machine's front boot has ripped and we need a new one. I have found the part on AMRE for $150 but of course being a total cheap-ass I don't want to spend any more than I have to. Given that they seem to be more geared towards selling to businesses do you think there's any chance of me talking my way into some kind of discount there?

If not, does anybody know somewhere else local that might be cheaper? The part number is WPW10381562 and it's for a Maytag MHWE250XL00 washer (yes I know the washer is a cheap piece of shit but it's what we've got).

I see it's cheaper on Amazon but since we're a family of 5 and already at the end of day 1 without laundry I'd rather not wait the extra day for shipping.

Originally posted by Vagabond142
Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2017 09:55 PM
Zero102 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zero102 Click here to Send Zero102 a Private Message Find more posts by Zero102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

cancer man
Neutral

What I drive: Saab 9-5
Posts/Day: 0.10
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Amre is the best..say you work for the city 10% off or landlord.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2017 10:15 PM
cancer man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cancer man Click here to Send cancer man a Private Message Visit cancer man's homepage! Find more posts by cancer man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:42 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > Best place for appliance parts / discount at AMRE?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: