Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Multiple number Ports in a short period

Author
Thread
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: ///M235i
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

Multiple number Ports in a short period quote:

Hello beyond,

I am curious if anyone on here knows if performing multiple cell phone number ports in a short period ( say 2 ports in 2 weeks to a month ) is possible.

Basically I will be cancelling my service here short term with Telus, and would like to park my number with Rogers ( my wife has a "share" account with them that I will just add a line to ) for a few weeks to keep my number and have a usable phone while I sort out a longer term phone option.

I have a couple old iPhones sitting around ( probably use my wife's old 5C ) so not planning on doing a new contract just popping a sim into the phone.

Basically I just want to know that porting twice in the short term is possible otherwise I will just cancel my Telus service and get a new number through rogers for the meantime. What I don't want to happen is go through the hassle just to have them say no when i try to port the second time.

Thanks!

* Use of this avatar makes no statement of me implying I own a BMW M division car, that the BMW M235i model is a BMW M division car, or any other statement regarding BMW M division or its debated superiority over other makes and models of vehicles

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2017 06:58 PM
killramos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:10 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Multiple number Ports in a short period

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: