Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > Review: BMWO

Author
Thread
C_Dave45
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 102%

Review: BMWO quote:

Registered an account with buymyweedonline.com on Wednesday night. Placed an order Thursday morning. Today my order arrived in my mailbox.
Almost immediate email responses for any questions I had. Product is exactly as advertised. And is excellent!

Oh, and no I don't have a "card" or saw a doctor.

Will be a repeat customer for sure.

Last edited by C_Dave45 on 03-15-2017 at 05:16 AM

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2017 03:14 AM
C_Dave45 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for C_Dave45 Click here to Send C_Dave45 a Private Message Visit C_Dave45's homepage! Find more posts by C_Dave45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

timdog

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

so how is this legal if you dont have a card? asking for a friend.

Old Post 03-15-2017 03:22 PM
timdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timdog Click here to Send timdog a Private Message Find more posts by timdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
relyt92
First Gear

What I drive: G37X
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by timdog
so how is this legal if you dont have a card? asking for a friend.

It isn't currently, neither are the tons of other sites that will sell to you without a card. Probably pretty low risk though.

Old Post 03-15-2017 05:54 PM
relyt92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for relyt92 Click here to Send relyt92 a Private Message Find more posts by relyt92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ercchry
Fifth Gear

What I drive: 79cx500 01UCF31
Posts/Day: 1.52
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Considering they just hit all of mark emery' shops across the country... probably not THAT low risk

Poor guy is in jail again, nabbed him at yyz on his way to Spain for their cannabis cup thing

Old Post 03-15-2017 06:00 PM
ercchry is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C_Dave45
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

Originally posted by relyt92
It isn't currently, neither are the tons of other sites that will sell to you without a card. Probably pretty low risk though.

Exactly.
What's happening to Emery has little to do with the current legal status of grey market dispensaries and more to do with a personal war that dates back over 20 years with Emery and the authorities. He's thumbed his nose to both Canadian and US govts for ages.

There are dispensaries that are selling weed over the counter to people who see their in-house physicians all over Vancouver, Victoria and the interior. None of those were targeted even though what they're doing is still illegal.

Online sales have been going on even longer. This was my first purchase. I found it very convenient. Not worried about the feds busting my door down.

Old Post 03-15-2017 07:45 PM
C_Dave45 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for C_Dave45 Click here to Send C_Dave45 a Private Message Visit C_Dave45's homepage! Find more posts by C_Dave45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:50 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > Review: BMWO

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: