Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > LF: Fun car under $25K

Author
Thread
Ukyo8
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 92%

LF: Fun car under $25K quote:

Looking for a fun car under $25K

- Nothing over 80,000 kms preferably unless it's in really nice shape.
- Won't consider higher mileage German cars
- Prefer manual but will consider an auto if it's fun enough of a car in that configuration.
- Prefer AWD or RWD, will consider FWD if it's something special.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2017 05:47 AM
Ukyo8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ukyo8 Click here to Send Ukyo8 a Private Message Find more posts by Ukyo8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Sonic

What I drive: Infinitis and Nissans
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/402455/f...iti-g37x-sedan/

Old Post 03-17-2017 01:01 AM
Sonic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonic Click here to Send Sonic a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

Fiesta ST... you can have a brand new one for your budget

Old Post 03-17-2017 02:19 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
90_Shelby
First Gear

What I drive: Volvo, V-Wagon
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V
400HP
6-speed manual
rwd
14" Brembo brakes
You can usually find them for ~$20k

Old Post 03-17-2017 02:33 AM
90_Shelby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 90_Shelby Click here to Send 90_Shelby a Private Message Find more posts by 90_Shelby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ercchry
Fifth Gear

What I drive: E90M3 510 Wagon
Posts/Day: 1.51
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

E60 M5!

Old Post 03-17-2017 03:00 AM
ercchry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darkane
Second Gear

What I drive: N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6
Trader Rating: (22)

quote:

Bump your budget 2-3G and buy a 2016 enthusiast edition 370Z. Best deal around these days.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Kim Kardashian Sex tape:

Originally posted by hadookin
nice box... to bad that nigs face is in it

Old Post 03-17-2017 04:45 AM
Darkane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darkane Click here to Send Darkane a Private Message Find more posts by Darkane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redlyne_mr2
Chatroom Manwhore

What I drive: 400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
Posts/Day: 2.04
Trader Rating: (26)

quote:

Originally posted by Darkane
Bump your budget 2-3G and buy a 2016 enthusiast edition 370Z. Best deal around these days.

Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Old Post 03-17-2017 05:21 AM
Redlyne_mr2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redlyne_mr2 Click here to Send Redlyne_mr2 a Private Message Find more posts by Redlyne_mr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gpomp
STi Killer

What I drive: 16 GTI, 15 FiST
Posts/Day: 0.90
Trader Rating: (58)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

Originally posted by scat19
I don't care if that wing is a jspoon or whatever it's huge and gross.

Originally posted by slinkie
its a honda not a zonda

Old Post 03-17-2017 05:24 AM
gpomp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gpomp Click here to Send gpomp a Private Message Visit gpomp's homepage! Find more posts by gpomp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleks
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 17 Honda Ridgeline, 12 Honda Odyssey, 04 330i zhp
Posts/Day: 0.87
Trader Rating: (13)

quote:

One with no options is close to $30k all in right now. To get one close to 25k you need to wait for employee pricing.

1-2 year old ones are in the low 20s, high teens however.

Joined 07/2002

Old Post 03-17-2017 02:15 PM
Aleks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks Click here to Send Aleks a Private Message Find more posts by Aleks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjblair
Second Gear

What I drive: Jap V8
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

IIRC OP already had a E60 M5, otherwise I think that'd be high on the list.

As mentioned, a 370Z would be another one that comes to my mind. Maybe an S2K. I would never buy a first gen CTS-V, those cars are horrendous to spend time in - interior looks/feels like a rental car.

Old Post 03-17-2017 02:28 PM
cjblair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjblair Click here to Send cjblair a Private Message Find more posts by cjblair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

What I drive: is easy to spot
Trader Rating: (61)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by Aleks

There's at least 2 active postings under $20k in our marketplace right now; GTS_jeff and someone else. You do your own search.

Old Post 03-17-2017 03:10 PM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aleks
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 17 Honda Ridgeline, 12 Honda Odyssey, 04 330i zhp
Posts/Day: 0.87

quote:

Originally posted by jwslam

There's at least 2 active postings under $20k in our marketplace right now; GTS_jeff and someone else. You do your own search.

Good way to save 10 grand for sure.

Joined 07/2002

Old Post 03-17-2017 03:35 PM
Aleks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks Click here to Send Aleks a Private Message Find more posts by Aleks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
User Rating: 155%

quote:

Originally posted by Aleks

One with no options is close to $30k all in right now. To get one close to 25k you need to wait for employee pricing.

I got mine for 25K flat including all taxes and fees, and I've heard a few people have been able to get them for even a few hundred under that up in Edmonton

They actually offered me a full loaded one (so Nav + Sunroof) they had on the lot for the same price at the time... but I wanted one without the sunroof. WEIGHT SAVINGS!!! lol

Given the economic climate in AB, if you can find a dealer with one on the lot, it should be easy to get it for under 25K all in.

Originally posted by jwslam

This too... both of the ones for sale on Beyond are super low mileage, great deal IMO

Last edited by Sugarphreak on 03-17-2017 at 06:24 PM

Old Post 03-17-2017 06:21 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
infocus

What I drive: Civic
Posts/Day: 0.00

quote:

Just get a new turbo civic lx model

Old Post 03-19-2017 11:03 PM
infocus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for infocus Click here to Send infocus a Private Message Find more posts by infocus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tehwegz
First Gear

What I drive: Fo'ST
Posts/Day: 0.15

quote:

I got my fully loaded Focus ST for not a cent more than 30k out the door. Huge bargain of a car considering mid-top trim junk Corolla, Sentra, Lancer, Cruze, Impreza, Dart etc. go for 25k+.

2017's are out-going, so any new FoST's sitting on lots from 2017 model year will have heavy discounts, incentives, etc. with either 0% financing or employee pricing.

Heated Recaros, heated steering wheel, 6spd Getrag, high performance Eagle F1 summer tires, Nav, 10 speaker sound system, sunroof, ambient lighting, keyless/push start, tight steering, touchy brakes, 270wtq FWD tire roasting shenanigans, a Stage 1 flash away from 300wtq.

Old Post 03-20-2017 01:45 AM
tehwegz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tehwegz Click here to Send tehwegz a Private Message Find more posts by tehwegz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GTS Jeff
Resurrected from the dead

What I drive: Medical Condition
Posts/Day: 1.46

quote:

I got mine for 25K flat including all taxes and fees, and I've heard a few people have been able to get them for even a few hundred under that up in Edmonton

They actually offered me a full loaded one (so Nav + Sunroof) they had on the lot for the same price at the time... but I wanted one without the sunroof. WEIGHT SAVINGS!!! lol

Given the economic climate in AB, if you can find a dealer with one on the lot, it should be easy to get it for under 25K all in.

This too... both of the ones for sale on Beyond are super low mileage, great deal IMO

Thanks, but hilariously, it's not really moving, though I haven't been trying too hard either. It will be a steal for whomever ends up with it.

Old Post 03-24-2017 06:09 AM
GTS Jeff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GTS Jeff Click here to Send GTS Jeff a Private Message Find more posts by GTS Jeff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xtrema
Sixth Gear

What I drive: 2016 MB C450
Posts/Day: 1.54
User Rating: 95%

quote:

FR-S, BR-Z

Old Post 03-24-2017 11:15 PM
Xtrema is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.54
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Was going to PM you, but for some reason the site wants to send it to user: CanadaSucks

Anyways, not sure how old you're looking for, but I've got a Saabaru (Subaru WRX) half-heartedly FS, for 1/2 your budget.

http://www.westernsubaruclub.com/sm...p?topic=53456.0

Old Post 03-25-2017 12:15 AM
Tik-Tok is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CaptainReboot
Neutral

What I drive: 2013 BMW 328, 2000 Honda Civic Si
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

Actually thinking of selling my 2013 328 xDrive. Just a little over 29,000 km

Old Post 03-31-2017 05:17 AM
CaptainReboot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaptainReboot Click here to Send CaptainReboot a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainReboot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
90_Shelby
First Gear

What I drive: Volvo, V-Wagon
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Best bang for your buck here:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...gationFlag=true

Mileage is higher then your requirement but these cars are cheap to fix and much more reliable then the European options.

Last week there was an '07 with 37k for $17.5k. Sold immediately out of Edson.

Old Post 03-31-2017 03:10 PM
90_Shelby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 90_Shelby Click here to Send 90_Shelby a Private Message Find more posts by 90_Shelby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 02:39 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > LF: Fun car under $25K

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: