Originally posted by Buster
We all know how dysfunctional confederation is with respect to representative government on a national level, federal over-reach, equalization payments, general incompetence, and an Ottawa/Toronto/Montreal voter base that has a child-like mentality.
But there is more incoming shortly, in the form of taxes:
- Capital gains inclusion rates jumping to 75%
- increases in income taxes across the board.
- special taxes on gains from business startups
- tracking of real-estate cost base to ensure that primary residence will be taxed at a capital gain.
- special taxes for small corporations that employ family members
- tax base for 1%s is going to 54%.
If I had an easy path to get the hell out of Canada, I'd be long gone.
Is there a link that shows 1%s are going up 21% over 202k?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."
Kim Kardashian Sex tape:
Originally posted by hadookin
nice box... to bad that nigs face is in it
Report this post | IP: Logged