Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Car broken into, driver side back seat window broken

Author
Thread
Hakkola
Third Gear

What I drive: E320/328i
Posts/Day: 0.71
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

Car broken into, driver side back seat window broken quote:

Where can I get it replaced on a Sunday?

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2017 08:40 PM
Hakkola is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hakkola Click here to Send Hakkola a Private Message Find more posts by Hakkola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.64
User Rating: 104%

quote:

Chances you're SOL on a Sunday.

Last edited by speedog on 03-19-2017 at 09:33 PM

Old Post 03-19-2017 09:29 PM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hakkola
Third Gear

What I drive: E320/328i
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Yeah that's what I figured, found a 24-7 glass replacement place but they aren't actually, they said they have no tech's on today.

Old Post 03-19-2017 09:37 PM
Hakkola is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hakkola Click here to Send Hakkola a Private Message Find more posts by Hakkola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

What I drive: is easy to spot
Posts/Day: 0.43
Trader Rating: (61)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Kind of on topic:

I had my rear passenger door window broken on a beater. $200 something to replace

Soon after some f*cker left a giant dent in the same door. An entire door replacement from pick n' pull with intact glass: $40. I just lucked out they had the same color and trim level (manual lock & crank window)

Old Post 03-20-2017 02:57 PM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco
sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)

What I drive: Rage2
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

Originally posted by jwslam
Kind of on topic:

I had my rear passenger door window broken on a beater. $200 something to replace

Soon after some f*cker left a giant dent in the same door. An entire door replacement from pick n' pull with intact glass: $40. I just lucked out they had the same color and trim level (manual lock & crank window)

thats usually the easier option if you can find the part or live with it being a different colour etc... otherwise you could just replace the window, but thats a lot of work compared to the entire door. But that only works if it was a door window and he didnt say it was a rear door window, he said back seat drivers side, so if it was a sealed window in the rear quarter (mostly coupes) then that doesn't really help any

In these situations basically all you can do is use some cardboard and tape or something to seal the hole until you can get it in to a shop, and don't leave any valuables in there so nobody has a reason to go through the already broken window.

Originally posted by spikerS

I am genreally a pretty nice guy

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

Anybody who needs to say this as a defense mechanism is a douche.

Last edited by Thaco on 03-20-2017 at 03:19 PM

Old Post 03-20-2017 03:17 PM
Thaco is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 02:54 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Car broken into, driver side back seat window broken

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: