Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > Needed: water heater, any recommendations?

Author
Thread
cidley69
First Gear

What I drive: '08 Ford Lariat
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (66)
User Rating: 96%

Needed: water heater, any recommendations? quote:

Looking for a 50 gallon standard vent gas water heater.

Anyone recommend plumber for fair price?

What brand heaters are good? Or just get the longest warranty, regardless of brand?

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2017 05:58 AM
cidley69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cidley69 Click here to Send cidley69 a Private Message Find more posts by cidley69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.18
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Pete The Plumber and Action Furnace are recommended

Stay away from Clearview.

Most plumbing companies I believe use John Woods or AO Smith.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 03-20-2017 12:56 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Previous threads also suggested just letting home deopt handle the install.

Stay away from Clearview Plumbing, they are scammers. Don't even get a quote from them.

Old Post 03-20-2017 01:11 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cidley69
First Gear

What I drive: '08 Ford Lariat
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (66)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Got one installed today. $860 all in for an 8 year warranty Bradford White.

Old Post 03-20-2017 09:37 PM
cidley69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cidley69 Click here to Send cidley69 a Private Message Find more posts by cidley69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.18
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Previous threads also suggested just letting home deopt handle the install.

Stay away from Clearview Plumbing, they are scammers. Don't even get a quote from them.

I got mine done through Home Depot recently as well. $1125 installed 9 year warranty 40 gallon. Rheem Performance Plus

Home Depot uses Friesen's as their installer.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Last edited by dj_rice on 03-20-2017 at 10:38 PM

Old Post 03-20-2017 10:34 PM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:40 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > Needed: water heater, any recommendations?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: