Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > physiotherapy

Author
Thread
Boosted131
First Gear

What I drive: cbr600, z71 sierra, 4x4 grizzly 700, rmx450
Posts/Day: 0.41
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

physiotherapy quote:

I just started doing physio for my slipped disc in my back/scolio. What kind of treatments do they normally do at physio for this? It was my 2nd time and I'm wondering if they are doing everything they need to.

1999 gmc sierra z71, 5.3L 4x4
2010 suzuki rmx450
2004 cbr600f4i
2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS (27's, clutched, warn winch, chipped)

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2017 06:29 AM
Boosted131 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boosted131 Click here to Send Boosted131 a Private Message Find more posts by Boosted131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Darkane
Second Gear

What I drive: N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I'm not 100% sure what they'll do, but I'm curious as I'm sure I'll be starting the same thing soon.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Kim Kardashian Sex tape:

Originally posted by hadookin
nice box... to bad that nigs face is in it

Old Post 03-23-2017 03:38 PM
Darkane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darkane Click here to Send Darkane a Private Message Find more posts by Darkane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dumbass17
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 91%

quote:

I really liked my treatment at Active Sports Therapy with Michelle (near Bonadventure and 99th Ave).
My therapist actually cared and was careful. She gave me IMS (Intramuscular stimulation, which is pretty much acupuncture but she manipulates the needles). She also gave me electroshock (if that's the name) and general physiotherapy.
When I first started seeing her, I was barely able to get in a cab/car to get myself to the clinic, my back was so horribly painful. Few weeks of treatment and it got better and better.
I would definitely recommend her. Also, she's hella sexy to boot!
http://www.activesportstherapy.ca/michelle-nay-pt

Old Post 03-23-2017 05:26 PM
Dumbass17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dumbass17 Click here to Send Dumbass17 a Private Message Find more posts by Dumbass17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:49 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > physiotherapy

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: