Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Need to find BLAIRS DEATH RAIN CHIPS HABANERO

Author
Thread
guitardemon

What I drive: 93' prelude 67' Firebird
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

Need to find BLAIRS DEATH RAIN CHIPS HABANERO quote:

Hey there's an old post from 2013 but we need an update. Has anyone spotted where the f%*^ to find them anymore or

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2017 02:34 PM
guitardemon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guitardemon Click here to Send guitardemon a Private Message Find more posts by guitardemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

NoSup4U
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I thought they were still available at 7Eleven? Could have sworn I had seen them there a few weeks ago, could be wrong though

And how about the bottles of dry spice, I haven't found that stuff in about 6 years. Shit turns everything into the chip experience

Old Post 03-24-2017 03:17 PM
NoSup4U is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NoSup4U Click here to Send NoSup4U a Private Message Find more posts by NoSup4U Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turbotrip
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.30
Trader Rating: (61)

quote:

im hoping someone posts where to find these chips, been looking for quite a while

Old Post 03-25-2017 01:43 AM
turbotrip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turbotrip Click here to Send turbotrip a Private Message Find more posts by turbotrip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beecue
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.59
Trader Rating: (33)

quote:

Bulk barn used to carry them.

Old Post 03-25-2017 05:36 AM
beecue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beecue Click here to Send beecue a Private Message Find more posts by beecue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
theken
Third Gear

What I drive: is not as cool as my benz was
Posts/Day: 0.50
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Some of the shell gas stations have them still

Old Post 03-25-2017 09:20 AM
theken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theken Click here to Send theken a Private Message Find more posts by theken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turbotrip
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.30
Trader Rating: (61)

quote:

Originally posted by theken
Some of the shell gas stations have them still

Any one in specific? Checked the local ones with no luck

Old Post 03-26-2017 11:06 PM
turbotrip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turbotrip Click here to Send turbotrip a Private Message Find more posts by turbotrip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guitardemon

What I drive: 93' prelude 67' Firebird
Posts/Day: 0.02

quote:

You can order them online but you need to spend just about an arm and a leg. I have a buddy that drives truck down to the states. I'm going to try and get him to buy whatever he can find. Hopefully that route works out or gives everyone ideas.

Old Post 03-27-2017 02:24 PM
guitardemon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guitardemon Click here to Send guitardemon a Private Message Find more posts by guitardemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lee88
Neutral

What I drive: Bus pass
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 92%

quote:

shell gas station in coventry still has them

Old Post 03-27-2017 03:42 PM
lee88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lee88 Click here to Send lee88 a Private Message Find more posts by lee88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bourge73
First Gear

What I drive: The Planet Car, Expedition, Maxima
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Going today to confirm , was going there anyways

A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

Old Post 03-27-2017 03:55 PM
bourge73 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for bourge73 Click here to Send bourge73 a Private Message Find more posts by bourge73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hurrdurr
First Gear

What I drive: xJUAN
Posts/Day: 0.17
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Shell in Copperfield has

Old Post 03-27-2017 07:04 PM
hurrdurr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hurrdurr Click here to Send hurrdurr a Private Message Find more posts by hurrdurr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 08:22 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Need to find BLAIRS DEATH RAIN CHIPS HABANERO

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: