Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Recommend me a Windows Web Host

Author
Thread
roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (49)
User Rating: 237%

Recommend me a Windows Web Host quote:

Looking for a Windows web host. Monthly data transfer between all services is 3GB to 20GB. I need something that is reliable and I don't have to worry about the site not working and me always having to contact support.

I've been using Host Gator in the past and there is been too many issues with outages and the support has been terrible. I used Go Daddy prior to Host Gator and will go back to them unless someone can suggest something better.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2017 11:07 PM
roopi is online now Click Here to See the Profile for roopi Click here to Send roopi a Private Message Find more posts by roopi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

If you're running shit yourself and are technically inclined, spin up an instance in Amazon AWS and you're looking at $20/month if you're not CPU bound.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 03-29-2017 11:12 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (49)
User Rating: 237%

quote:

Originally posted by rage2
If you're running shit yourself and are technically inclined, spin up an instance in Amazon AWS and you're looking at $20/month if you're not CPU bound.

Website is only updated twice a year so just need something basic and reliable that doesn't involve me doing anything other then clicking upload.

Old Post 03-29-2017 11:16 PM
roopi is online now Click Here to See the Profile for roopi Click here to Send roopi a Private Message Find more posts by roopi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Oh it's a simple website? n/m then.

You mentioned various services, I assumed it was something more complicated. Carry on.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 03-29-2017 11:21 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carson blocks
First Gear

What I drive: Leaks oil and is slower than taking the bus.
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

I used GoDaddy for my fiancees business. $250 bought me the domain, 3 years of hosting on the middle tier package which gave us a ton of traffic and some SEO tools, and Wordpress installed and configured so building the site was drag-and-drop kind of easy. They even update Wordpress automatically for me.

Originally posted by heavyfuel
like fuck if I ever want a toy that has an engine. Bikes, sleds, quads, no fuckin way. I much prefer to get on a mountain bike and earn it like a man. Real toys don't have engines. "Motor" and "sport" should never be associated with each other if you ask me.

Old Post 03-29-2017 11:45 PM
carson blocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carson blocks Click here to Send carson blocks a Private Message Find more posts by carson blocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 07:51 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Recommend me a Windows Web Host

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: