Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Other Stuff > Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff > Update account e-mail address

Author
Thread
kenny
Director of Awesomeness

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.68
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 148%

Update account e-mail address quote:

In preparation for future forum upgrades, please take a moment to ensure your e-mail address is up to date. It is vital that this is up to date as you will lose access to your account if we cannot send you an e-mail.

After changing your e-mail, you will need to verify it by clicking a link in the e-mail that is sent to you.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2017 09:36 PM
kenny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny Click here to Send kenny a Private Message Find more posts by kenny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

EK 2.0
Beyond's Biggest E-Mack

What I drive: ...BNT0B0X...
Posts/Day: 1.74
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Old Post 04-06-2017 09:41 PM
EK 2.0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EK 2.0 Click here to Send EK 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by EK 2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G-ZUS
Fourth Gear

What I drive: Blue boy
Posts/Day: 1.23
Trader Rating: (124)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Hotmail/Outlook/G-mail accepted?

Old Post 04-06-2017 09:55 PM
G-ZUS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G-ZUS Click here to Send G-ZUS a Private Message Find more posts by G-ZUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ercchry
Fifth Gear

What I drive: E90M3 510 Wagon
Posts/Day: 1.51
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

Originally posted by G-ZUS

Mine will not accept... guess I will need the old man to forward this email from his shaw account which I used back in the day to set this up

Old Post 04-06-2017 10:03 PM
ercchry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco
sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)

What I drive: Rage2
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

Yeah mine wont work either, i had to have someone manually approve me before when i changed it.

Old Post 04-06-2017 10:08 PM
Thaco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Are you guys moving to a newer version of vBulletin?

Also are pre-existing and pre-approved gmail addresses going to work for the switch?

Old Post 04-06-2017 10:20 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firebane
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 94%

Re: Update account e-mail address quote:

Originally posted by kenny
In preparation for future forum upgrades, please take a moment to ensure your e-mail address is up to date. It is vital that this is up to date as you will lose access to your account if we cannot send you an e-mail.

Unfortunately you guys do not allow gmail addresses and I prefer to not need another email address for a forum.

Can this be resolved?

Old Post 04-06-2017 10:23 PM
firebane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firebane Click here to Send firebane a Private Message Find more posts by firebane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Despair*
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.16
User Rating: 100%

quote:

My account was setup with hotmail back in the day. I rarely use that account anymore and wanted to switch it to my gmail. However unable to do so.

Old Post 04-06-2017 10:29 PM
Despair* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Despair* Click here to Send Despair* a Private Message Find more posts by Despair* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny
Director of Awesomeness

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.68
User Rating: 148%

quote:

Yes gmail, hotmail, outlook e-mails are all accepted now. If anyone has tried recently, try it again it should go through now.

Old Post 04-06-2017 10:35 PM
kenny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny Click here to Send kenny a Private Message Find more posts by kenny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G-ZUS
Fourth Gear

What I drive: Blue boy
Posts/Day: 1.23
Trader Rating: (124)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Yes gmail, hotmail, outlook e-mails are all accepted now. If anyone has tried recently, try it again it should go through now.

Just tried, got this

Sorry. The administrator has banned your email address. Please use an email address provided to you by your Internet Service Provider such as Shaw or Telus instead of hotmail or gmail.

Old Post 04-06-2017 10:55 PM
G-ZUS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G-ZUS Click here to Send G-ZUS a Private Message Find more posts by G-ZUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jsen-DC2
Neutral

What I drive: DC4 turbo
Posts/Day: 0.06
Trader Rating: (3)

quote:

Just tried, got this

me too!

Old Post 04-06-2017 10:59 PM
Jsen-DC2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jsen-DC2 Click here to Send Jsen-DC2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jsen-DC2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
firebane
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Gmail accepted! Thanks

Old Post 04-07-2017 12:52 AM
firebane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firebane Click here to Send firebane a Private Message Find more posts by firebane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thaco
sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)

What I drive: Rage2
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

just tested my email, works now

Old Post 04-07-2017 03:10 AM
Thaco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thaco Click here to Send Thaco a Private Message Find more posts by Thaco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirtsniffer
Second Gear

What I drive: Silverado
Posts/Day: 0.64
User Rating: 92%

quote:

I originally was locked out after putting in my Gmail. Worked after a few hours though.

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
This thread is great, finally we are mixing the regular hate and intolerance with some actual car talk.

Originally posted by Mar
This cannot be for real, nobody's that stupid. I think this guy is just trying to cause shit.

Old Post 04-07-2017 04:49 AM
dirtsniffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dirtsniffer Click here to Send dirtsniffer a Private Message Find more posts by dirtsniffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
16hypen3sp
First Gear

What I drive: '14 CBR 1000RR, '15 Victory Highball, '14 Ram 1500
Posts/Day: 0.59
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Just updated mine to gmail. Verified and all is well.

07 CBR 600RR-Sold
11 Honda Fury-Sold
14 CBR 1000RR-Current
14 Ram 1500-Current
14 Optima LX-Current
15 Victory Highball-Current

Old Post 04-07-2017 05:55 AM
16hypen3sp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 16hypen3sp Click here to Send 16hypen3sp a Private Message Find more posts by 16hypen3sp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Despair*
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.16

quote:

Got my gmail working now. Thanks Kenny

Old Post 04-07-2017 01:51 PM
Despair* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Despair* Click here to Send Despair* a Private Message Find more posts by Despair* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R154
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Had to triple check the date to verify we weren't being trolled.

Still had an e-mail lined up to send to kenny before I did it.

Originally posted by ZenOps
I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

Old Post 04-07-2017 03:20 PM
R154 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R154 Click here to Send R154 a Private Message Find more posts by R154 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
suntan
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.24
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Damn you guys should keep the old rule.

No wonder the CP dipshits always stayed off here. They didn't have real email addresses because they don't have real jobs.

Old Post 04-07-2017 04:20 PM
suntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suntan Click here to Send suntan a Private Message Find more posts by suntan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilDrunkenSmurf
Fourth Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.07
Trader Rating: (42)

quote:

Updated my email address, and now I'm constantly getting "someone replied to your subscribed thread" emails.

Any ways to still stay subscribed (so I can check via user CP), but not get emails?

Old Post 04-07-2017 07:03 PM
LilDrunkenSmurf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LilDrunkenSmurf Click here to Send LilDrunkenSmurf a Private Message Find more posts by LilDrunkenSmurf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
relyt92
First Gear

What I drive: G37X
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
Updated my email address, and now I'm constantly getting "someone replied to your subscribed thread" emails.

Any ways to still stay subscribed (so I can check via user CP), but not get emails?

User cp>Edit Options>Use 'Email Notification' by default?>Check no

Old Post 04-08-2017 02:57 AM
relyt92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for relyt92 Click here to Send relyt92 a Private Message Find more posts by relyt92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:44 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Other Stuff > Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff > Update account e-mail address

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: