Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > White tourist Begpackers

Author
Thread
ZenOps
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

White tourist Begpackers quote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-fund-trip.html

New craze, beg your way around the world. Seems to only work for white people.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2017 11:08 PM
ZenOps is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ZenOps Click here to Send ZenOps a Private Message Find more posts by ZenOps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

born2workoncars

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

No different than snowcat begging via gofundme. I don't know what's more cringeworthy, the beggars or the givers.

Old Post 04-17-2017 02:32 AM
born2workoncars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for born2workoncars Click here to Send born2workoncars a Private Message Find more posts by born2workoncars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirtsniffer
Second Gear

What I drive: Silverado
Posts/Day: 0.64
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 92%

Re: White tourist Begpackers quote:

eh fuck it

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
This thread is great, finally we are mixing the regular hate and intolerance with some actual car talk.

Originally posted by Mar
This cannot be for real, nobody's that stupid. I think this guy is just trying to cause shit.

Last edited by dirtsniffer on 04-17-2017 at 03:29 AM

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:20 AM
dirtsniffer is online now Click Here to See the Profile for dirtsniffer Click here to Send dirtsniffer a Private Message Find more posts by dirtsniffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buster
First Gear

What I drive: 2012 CTS-V Wagon, 2012 GL350
Posts/Day: 0.12
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Better than even odds your sucking a cock for a meal at some point .

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:28 AM
Buster is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Buster Click here to Send Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: ///M235i
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

It's not racist if it's about white people. Everyone knows that.

* Use of this avatar makes no statement of me implying I own a BMW M division car, that the BMW M235i model is a BMW M division car, or any other statement regarding BMW M division or its debated superiority over other makes and models of vehicles

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:29 AM
killramos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zhao

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01

quote:

oh wow, is it still cool and trendy to be a racist piece of shit to white people?

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:40 AM
zhao is online now Click Here to See the Profile for zhao Click here to Send zhao a Private Message Find more posts by zhao Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lex350
FKA: rotten42

What I drive: 2008 IS350
Posts/Day: 0.19
User Rating: 98%

quote:

This isn't anything new....This had been going on for decades but now, because some "news" outlet thinks they can get some clicks out of this, let's sensationalist it.

Old Post 04-17-2017 04:04 AM
Lex350 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lex350 Click here to Send Lex350 a Private Message Find more posts by Lex350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
03ozwhip
Fourth Gear

What I drive: changes every year
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

pffft...white people. disgusting.

Old Post 04-17-2017 05:04 AM
03ozwhip is online now Click Here to See the Profile for 03ozwhip Click here to Send 03ozwhip a Private Message Find more posts by 03ozwhip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZenOps
Neutral

What I drive:

quote:

Of course I blame white people I'm Canadian, its only fair to base discrimination based on experience, or the majority. It would be racist to blame black people, because I haven't had enough of a sampling to paint an accurate picture of them as a race.

If I was American, It would be fair to be devil ing the race that is the majority there too - Mexicans.

Old Post 04-17-2017 12:40 PM
ZenOps is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ZenOps Click here to Send ZenOps a Private Message Find more posts by ZenOps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JVR1
Neutral

What I drive: '11 Titan/01 RC51
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

There's a Netflix series called 'kindness diaries' that shares the story about a guy doing it. Ironically, his house at the beginning is pretty nice. At least he gives back to people that help him out.

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:12 PM
JVR1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JVR1 Click here to Send JVR1 a Private Message Find more posts by JVR1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R154
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27

quote:

They don't see it as begging. They see it as people affirming their "journey".

Times have changed zenny.

Originally posted by ZenOps
I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:15 PM
R154 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R154 Click here to Send R154 a Private Message Find more posts by R154 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZenOps
Neutral

What I drive:

quote:

I know. But at least in my time, they would put the bill on their country of origin.

Take vacations, rack up crazy bills and then declare bankruptcy - That's obviously the *old* way of doing it.

It does kind of seem ok, a little more honest this way, if you look at it from a globalists standpoint. I mean why does it matter if you are begging in Central America or Central Asia?

Last edited by ZenOps on 04-17-2017 at 03:19 PM

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:17 PM
Seth1968
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.36

quote:

No one is being forced to give them money.

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:28 PM
Seth1968 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seth1968 Click here to Send Seth1968 a Private Message Find more posts by Seth1968 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.09
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

Not a surprise... basically this is just millennials coming face to face with reality. Turns out in other countries when you don't work, nobody hands you a gold star and a mincome cheque. The only way out of it without actually working is begging.

Old Post 04-18-2017 04:53 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R154
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27

quote:

To be fair i've seen more and more baby boomers begging online, recently.

Crowd sourcing isn't an age constrained thing anymore.

I always wondered who this base group of benefactors are. I have some investment opportunities for them. Solid water opportunities.

Originally posted by ZenOps
I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

Old Post 04-18-2017 02:51 PM
R154 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R154 Click here to Send R154 a Private Message Find more posts by R154 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.39

quote:

Originally posted by R154
To be fair i've seen more and more baby boomers begging online, recently.

Crowd sourcing isn't an age constrained thing anymore.

I always wondered who this base group of benefactors are. I have some investment opportunities for them. Solid water opportunities.

Yea I disagree with the idea that is a generational thing.

For example The custom that the parents (in the case of true Neanderthals the wife's parents) pay for a couple's wedding has been around forever.

That is a true handout that really benefits no one in the end.

I think now that everyone has a much better understanding of the world outside they realize the rest of the world doesn't get handouts like a lot of kids in the western world. Our generation is just much more aware of it

Old Post 04-18-2017 03:10 PM
J-hop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-hop Click here to Send J-hop a Private Message Find more posts by J-hop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schurchill39
Second Gear

What I drive: Ford, Acura, Harley
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (15)

quote:

Originally posted by killramos
It's not racist if it's about white people. Everyone knows that.

Originally posted by zhao
oh wow, is it still cool and trendy to be a racist piece of shit to white people?

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
pffft...white people. disgusting.

Yea! I agree with everyone else. Fuck white people. They are all toothless inbred hillbillies begging for social assistance because they can't stop fucking their sisters long enough to get a job that doesn't involve stealing copper! Down with whitey!

Originally posted by rage2
...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
You dudes have some squeaky clean assholes. I commend you.

Old Post 04-18-2017 03:34 PM
schurchill39 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schurchill39 Click here to Send schurchill39 a Private Message Find more posts by schurchill39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.24

quote:

Hipsters. A trend that has been going on for 10+ years now. When will it die???!!!

Old Post 04-18-2017 06:57 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vengie
First Gear

What I drive: OM642
Posts/Day: 0.29
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

So, just got a coffee in Strathmore. As I'm leaving the parking lot there was a beggar with a sign that said:

BROKE!
Travelling across Canada and ran out of money.
Please help, every little bit helps.

Apparently small town Alberta isn't immune from this trend.

Old Post 04-18-2017 07:04 PM
vengie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vengie Click here to Send vengie a Private Message Find more posts by vengie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

This is not a new trend. Although being outraged about it is.

Old Post 04-18-2017 07:04 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:27 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > White tourist Begpackers

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: