Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Someone talking shit about Beyond lol

Author
Thread
BensonTT
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 95%

Someone talking shit about Beyond lol quote:

Over at Reddit lol

http://imgur.com/7C204Ij

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2017 04:06 AM
BensonTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BensonTT Click here to Send BensonTT a Private Message Find more posts by BensonTT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: ///M235i
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Sounds about right.

Except beyond is all Asians not white men jeez.

* Use of this avatar makes no statement of me implying I own a BMW M division car, that the BMW M235i model is a BMW M division car, or any other statement regarding BMW M division or its debated superiority over other makes and models of vehicles

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Old Post 04-19-2017 04:31 AM
killramos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
03ozwhip
Fourth Gear

What I drive: changes every year
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

Originally posted by killramos
Sounds about right.

I dunno, both you and I are grumpy (old...me) white men. I think we might be the majority over here now lol

Old Post 04-19-2017 04:54 AM
03ozwhip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 03ozwhip Click here to Send 03ozwhip a Private Message Find more posts by 03ozwhip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
revelations
Third Gear

What I drive: 2g Eclipse / EP3
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Its not a safe enough space unfortunately ..... grumpy old men ... LOL

Old Post 04-19-2017 05:03 AM
revelations is offline Click Here to See the Profile for revelations Click here to Send revelations a Private Message Find more posts by revelations Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

They're not fully wrong, I got a great deal on kitchen appliances here.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 04-19-2017 05:13 AM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by killramos

Most of the miserable ones seem to be the white ones though.

Old Post 04-19-2017 05:23 AM
Tik-Tok is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

I am perpetually grumpy... I figure I am entering the 3rd stage, minus kids of course

The Five Ages of Grumpiness:

1) Whining teenager:
The stage of life when he begins to change into an adult. Hormones transform him physically and mentally, lifting him high one moment and plunging him to depths of despair the next. He is frustrated because he is unwilling or unable to leave the protected environment of his home, yet despises the confines and constraints imposed on him by living there.

2) Working man:
He is under pressure from those in charge, or by the demands of his own business. He has financial concerns, deadlines, and responsibilities. He loses sleep at night and grabs ‘food to go’ during the day. His body is imbalanced. His grouchiness manifests itself in complaints about his job, co-workers, and the daily grind he has to endure.

3) Mid-life:
He has begun to age, “Into the lean and slipper’d pantaloon, With spectacles on nose” He has now attained the position he once strove for at work, has fathered children, and has a house, a mortgage, and a car. He peers in the mirror and realises he is no longer young. He worries that he is running out of time to fulfil his dreams and ambitions.

4) Old age:
He is a shell of his former self—both physically and mentally. He becomes invisible to those younger than him. He lacks a sense of purpose. He loses his firmness and assertiveness, and shrinks in stature and personality.

5) The final stage:
where he becomes dependent on others. He is frustrated and frightened. Little wonder he is querulous.

Source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol..._b_5266944.html

Old Post 04-19-2017 05:51 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjblair
Second Gear

What I drive: Jap V8
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by rage2

Funny, my wife and I are probably going to be buying a new dishwasher soon and I told her there's a guy on beyond that has the hookup for appliances.

Username of our appliance homie is masoncgy or something, isn't it?

Old Post 04-19-2017 06:03 AM
cjblair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjblair Click here to Send cjblair a Private Message Find more posts by cjblair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Star1995

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Sounds correct to me, if I want the skinny on any local or international news, deals or discounts, got cheated on Kijiji, need tiles installed or any other household info Beyond is the place to be. Now to be fair there are stolen car reports on here, how to remove oil stains from the road way with kitty litter and I think I remember some pretty poor auto insurance advice from some guy claiming to be a guru. So I guess there is a wide variety of topics here.

Having said that my wife did just pick up a new rice cooker the other day, it's pretty sweet, you put the rice in add water, come back and you have cooked rice, home made dumplings, sliced up fruits and veggies, homemade soup, the table is set, the dishwasher is unloaded all in the time it takes to watch the first period of a hockey game. I literally did nothing and this thing did it all, oh and I found some homemade treats in the fridge to boot...

Old Post 04-19-2017 11:38 AM
Star1995 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Star1995 Click here to Send Star1995 a Private Message Find more posts by Star1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buster
First Gear

What I drive: 2012 CTS-V Wagon, 2012 GL350
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Wait. This isn't the white guy forum? Why didn't anyone tell me.

/side-shuffles toward the door.

Old Post 04-19-2017 03:06 PM
Buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buster Click here to Send Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipstah
The Gimp

What I drive: exploded.
Posts/Day: 1.97
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

Same lol. I got a great stove/dishwasher/fridge deal!

Old Post 04-19-2017 03:07 PM
flipstah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipstah Click here to Send flipstah a Private Message Visit flipstah's homepage! Find more posts by flipstah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Second Gear

What I drive: 14 Accord 6-6 J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.21

quote:

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Most of the miserable ones seem to be the white ones though.

I'm white & cranky. Scary thing is that I seriously can see this being me in 20 years

I love my maytag washer, f off.

Attachment: gran.jpg

Last edited by Hallowed_point on 04-19-2017 at 03:12 PM

Old Post 04-19-2017 03:07 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schurchill39
Second Gear

What I drive: Ford, Acura, Harley
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (15)

quote:

Can confirm, am grumpy white guy who loves kitchen appliances

...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
You dudes have some squeaky clean assholes. I commend you.

Old Post 04-19-2017 03:08 PM
schurchill39 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schurchill39 Click here to Send schurchill39 a Private Message Find more posts by schurchill39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hampstor

What I drive: GMC
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (25)

quote:

wtf, I just found out I could've got a better deal on the kitchen appliances I just bought on the weekend by checking on beyond.

Now i'm a grumpy asian man.

Old Post 04-19-2017 03:20 PM
hampstor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hampstor Click here to Send hampstor a Private Message Find more posts by hampstor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Second Gear

What I drive: 14 Accord 6-6 J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.21

quote:

Originally posted by hampstor
wtf, I just found out I could've got a better deal on the kitchen appliances I just bought on the weekend by checking on beyond.

Now i'm a grumpy asian man.

Old Post 04-19-2017 03:25 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01RedDX
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (22)

quote:

So which appliance deal are we talking about, the one in the deals and discounts thread? or is there another one?

Actually, never mind, screw this. God, what a worthless, miserable forum.

Old Post 04-19-2017 05:16 PM
01RedDX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 01RedDX Click here to Send 01RedDX a Private Message Find more posts by 01RedDX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BensonTT
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

I wonder who that Reddit poster is? Please identify yourself here lol

Old Post 04-19-2017 05:21 PM
BensonTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BensonTT Click here to Send BensonTT a Private Message Find more posts by BensonTT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

What I drive: is easy to spot
Posts/Day: 0.43
Trader Rating: (61)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by 01RedDX
So which appliance deal are we talking about, the one in the deals and discounts thread? or is there another one?

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/365315/r...s-and-masoncgy/

Old Post 04-19-2017 06:00 PM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRSC00LUDE
Third Gear

What I drive: S/C '00 Prelude '15 Tacoma '06 Vstar 1100
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 112%

quote:

I identify as Beige, you can't assume my colour.

Originally posted by SJW
Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.

Originally posted by snowcat
Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

Old Post 04-19-2017 06:14 PM
JRSC00LUDE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRSC00LUDE Click here to Send JRSC00LUDE a Private Message Find more posts by JRSC00LUDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g-m
First Gear

What I drive: Z
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by Star1995
Sounds correct to me, if I want the skinny on any local or international news, deals or discounts, got cheated on Kijiji, need tiles installed or any other household info Beyond is the place to be. Now to be fair there are stolen car reports on here, how to remove oil stains from the road way with kitty litter and I think I remember some pretty poor auto insurance advice from some guy claiming to be a guru. So I guess there is a wide variety of topics here.

Having said that my wife did just pick up a new rice cooker the other day, it's pretty sweet, you put the rice in add water, come back and you have cooked rice, home made dumplings, sliced up fruits and veggies, homemade soup, the table is set, the dishwasher is unloaded all in the time it takes to watch the first period of a hockey game. I literally did nothing and this thing did it all, oh and I found some homemade treats in the fridge to boot...

you can get the stains off with kitty litter? Do tell... I tried a pressure washer, no bueno

2010 sti - winter

Old Post 04-19-2017 06:20 PM
g-m is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g-m Click here to Send g-m a Private Message Find more posts by g-m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 02:03 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Someone talking shit about Beyond lol

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: