Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Sneaky Multinova Van Locations

Author
Thread
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.11
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

Sneaky Multinova Van Locations quote:

Saw a new one this morning, van parked right beside this wall, snapping away at Crowchild northbound traffic like crazy this morning (limit 60, everyone goes 80+ there when it's clear). Figured I'd start a thread on all the sneaky photo radar locations that gets tons of drivers. Please add any others you know of.

Crowchild NB @ 3rd Ave. NW:

https://goo.gl/maps/seUB8MLe6HB2

Memorial Drive WB @ 14th-16th St NW (actually parked on Westmount Blvd):

https://goo.gl/maps/G28bFfEAdv92

14th St. SW SB Before Heritage Drive:

https://goo.gl/maps/hVoNFzuigx82

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:28 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.54
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

So in the first one, he was parked beside a fire hydrant?

Second one, nailed me a month or so ago. First time I've driven that far west on Memorial in like a decade.

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:31 PM
Tik-Tok is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage2

quote:

Was parked parallel to the wall on the grass between the fire hydrant. Figure the ass of the van would be on the sidewalk.

I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:32 PM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
never
FKA no|uno

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by rage2
Was parked parallel to the wall on the grass between the fire hydrant. Figure the ass of the van would be on the sidewalk.

Please reconstruct the scene with the accident sketch website!

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:45 PM
never is offline Click Here to See the Profile for never Click here to Send never a Private Message Find more posts by never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.66
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 104%

quote:

I must be one of the lone exceptions that doesn't speed on NB Crowchild where rage2 spoke of. I just don't bother speeding, I don't hang out in the left lane on freeway style roads and it just seems there's always that photo radar sitting somewhere where you'd least expect it. On a positive note, it means others are contributing to keep my taxes down, thanx?

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:47 PM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mazdavirgin
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.05
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Another sneaky spot on 14th Street SW. Usually only see them there after dark they park behind the bus stop backed right against it. Really hard to spot at night.

14th Street SW South Bound @ 9th Ave South

https://goo.gl/maps/9qx4yMGLUKn

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:55 PM
mazdavirgin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mazdavirgin Click here to Send mazdavirgin a Private Message Find more posts by mazdavirgin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schocker
Fifth Gear

What I drive: Euro Accord Brah
Posts/Day: 1.46
Trader Rating: (1)

Re: Sneaky Multinova Van Locations quote:

Saw a new one this morning, van parked right beside this wall, snapping away at Crowchild northbound traffic like crazy this morning (limit 60, everyone goes 80+ there when it's clear). Figured I'd start a thread on all the sneaky photo radar locations that gets tons of drivers. Please add any others you know of.

That sob got me at night a while ago, a massive 72 in a 60. Can't have people doing 70 there because of.....intersection? I believe the same guy just roams around back and forth between there and memorial. Should get someone to ticket him for parking so close to a hydrant though

Old Post 04-26-2017 05:58 PM
schocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schocker Click here to Send schocker a Private Message Visit schocker's homepage! Find more posts by schocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilmira
Second Gear

What I drive: The SHBARUS
Posts/Day: 0.51
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

Yeah, saw that guy on Crow last week in the morning. I only noticed it because the flash went off. That's a smart set up for income. Traffic is light on NB in the morning. I mean it's there to prevent collision.

Old Post 04-26-2017 06:00 PM
lilmira is online now Click Here to See the Profile for lilmira Click here to Send lilmira a Private Message Find more posts by lilmira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benyl
Hayan Namja

What I drive: One from Affalterbach and Dearborn
Posts/Day: 1.64
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 250%

quote:

Here : https://goo.gl/maps/ftp3X4H77bC2

Old Post 04-26-2017 06:01 PM
benyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benyl Click here to Send benyl a Private Message Find more posts by benyl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lasimmon
Neutral

What I drive: 2 feet and a heartbeat
Posts/Day: 0.09

Memorial Drive WB @ 14th-16th St NW (actually parked on Westmount Blvd):

https://goo.gl/maps/G28bFfEAdv92

14th St. SW SB Before Heritage Drive:

https://goo.gl/maps/hVoNFzuigx82

For the record the one on Memorial westbound is usually a blue/black pick up truck. I would say almost 95% of the time.

Old Post 04-26-2017 06:02 PM
lasimmon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lasimmon Click here to Send lasimmon a Private Message Find more posts by lasimmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
colinxx235
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.32

Re: Re: Sneaky Multinova Van Locations quote:

Originally posted by lasimmon

For the record the one on Memorial westbound is usually a blue/black pick up truck. I would say almost 95% of the time.

Yah, my last job had me take Memorial everyday ~530-6pm and a Ford truck was there probably 2-3 days a week.

Old Post 04-26-2017 06:07 PM
colinxx235 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for colinxx235 Click here to Send colinxx235 a Private Message Find more posts by colinxx235 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rage2

Originally posted by schocker

That sob got me at night a while ago, a massive 72 in a 60. Can't have people doing 70 there because of.....intersection? I believe the same guy just roams around back and forth between there and memorial. Should get someone to ticket him for parking so close to a hydrant though

It's 60 there because of all the entrances to the strip malls, but since it's rare for someone to turn there, people just drive fast. It's sketchy for me every time I have to turn into Elle Ambience to get my botox because everyone behind me is speeding.

Old Post 04-26-2017 06:18 PM
bulaian
First Gear

What I drive: 2016 Golf
Posts/Day: 0.10
Trader Rating: (21)
User Rating: 102%

quote:

Originally posted by mazdavirgin
Another sneaky spot on 14th Street SW. Usually only see them there after dark they park behind the bus stop backed right against it. Really hard to spot at night.

14th Street SW South Bound @ 9th Ave South

https://goo.gl/maps/9qx4yMGLUKn

Ford explorer(I think) has been there for morning rush hour past 2 days as well

Old Post 04-26-2017 06:23 PM
bulaian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bulaian Click here to Send bulaian a Private Message Find more posts by bulaian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schocker
Fifth Gear

What I drive: Euro Accord Brah
Posts/Day: 1.46

Re: Re: Re: Sneaky Multinova Van Locations quote:

It's 60 there because of all the entrances to the strip malls, but since it's rare for someone to turn there, people just drive fast. It's sketchy for me every time I have to turn into Elle Ambience to get my botox because everyone behind me is speeding.

I suppose that makes sense, lots of people jamming their brakes at the last second to go to esso too along with the mixing of traffic from crowchild and memorial trying to get across to turn.

Old Post 04-26-2017 06:30 PM
schocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schocker Click here to Send schocker a Private Message Visit schocker's homepage! Find more posts by schocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swank
Neutral

What I drive: 2007 Civic Si
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

Richmond Rd SW, 2 lane split road but still 50, almost nailed me once as he parks on the road beside the road.

https://goo.gl/maps/zsPs6BqvKqC2

Side note; is it Multinova or Multanova?

Old Post 04-26-2017 07:06 PM
Swank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swank Click here to Send Swank a Private Message Find more posts by Swank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quick_scar
First Gear

What I drive: Has either 2 or 4 wheels
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 94%

They have been camping this spot almost daily for the last month or so. Fucking brutal as there is absolutely no way to see them. Also with the speed changes and it jumping to 70 a block up its nothing but money in the bank for them.

Old Post 04-26-2017 07:07 PM
quick_scar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quick_scar Click here to Send quick_scar a Private Message Find more posts by quick_scar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-hop
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.39

Originally posted by quick_scar

They have been camping this spot almost daily for the last month or so. Fucking brutal as there is absolutely no way to see them. Also with the speed changes and it jumping to 70 a block up its nothing but money in the bank for them.

Yea I saw them there a couple months ago. Sucks because that is where I usually gas it to get around clueless drivers doing 40

Old Post 04-26-2017 07:36 PM
J-hop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-hop Click here to Send J-hop a Private Message Find more posts by J-hop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.26

quote:

Originally posted by Swank
Richmond Rd SW, 2 lane split road but still 50, almost nailed me once as he parks on the road beside the road.

they love that spot. Very common.

Old Post 04-26-2017 08:06 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kloubek
Fourth Gear

What I drive: A vehicle or two
Posts/Day: 1.14
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by Swank

When I lived in Glamorgan, I noticed it there many times. For some reason years ago they tended to use this white van that had all this anti-speeding messaging on it, so it stuck out and I was never tagged. Always thought it was pretty sneaky being way over there though....

Originally posted by A790 10/10, would let Jeff in my mouth again.

Old Post 04-26-2017 08:12 PM
Kloubek is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Kloubek Click here to Send Kloubek a Private Message Find more posts by Kloubek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benyl
Hayan Namja

What I drive: One from Affalterbach and Dearborn
Posts/Day: 1.64
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 250%

quote:

I find it funny they don't use bow trail between sarcee and 45th. similar setup.

Lots of rich people driving fast.

https://goo.gl/maps/m6QtFWbU6uT2

Old Post 04-26-2017 08:28 PM
benyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benyl Click here to Send benyl a Private Message Find more posts by benyl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:03 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Sneaky Multinova Van Locations

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: