Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Time to inject some practicality into my life...

Author
Thread
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: C63S
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

Time to inject some practicality into my life... quote:

As if

2016 C63S Sedan
click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

Got a great deal on a new C63S, Tenorite Grey, "InRich loaded", last years model as if it matters to me.

Feels great to get into my first V8, really enjoying it so far though haven't had much of a chance to take it out yet. Had a hiccup on delivery this weekend so they had to bring it to me at work today. Spent every minute between work and bed driving it. Gunna need to remortgage the house for gas hahaha.

Sad to see the BMW go, but felt like a change and couldn't justify dropping so much money to get into another car that was so similar to my last, I'm sure an M3 would be different but not 50k+ on top of mine different. Maybe in 4 years BMW will change their interiors up a bit. Doubt it.

The sound is intoxicating...

Next step is full front PPF and a ceramic coating, then burn through the break in to see what it can really do. Will try and get some pictures once its done at the detailers

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2017 04:16 AM
killramos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.18
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Nice purchase. The sound never gets old.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 05-02-2017 04:19 AM
dj_rice is online now Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: nothing special :(
Posts/Day: 1.79
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Niiiice car. Awesome to see you next gen Beyond Ballers keeping it boss.

Old Post 05-02-2017 04:30 AM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
npham
First Gear

What I drive: 2018 Allroad to replace 2011 A3 TDI, MK7 Golf R
Posts/Day: 0.18
Trader Rating: (18)

quote:

Did you buy the one from Lonestar that I posted in the "Recession Deal" thread? It was 88k back when I posted it, hopefully you got it for less.

Old Post 05-02-2017 04:31 AM
npham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for npham Click here to Send npham a Private Message Find more posts by npham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

quote:

Didn't see your post but I assume so, I got them to move a bit more than that yea. Between the price and what I got for trade I didn't do too badly. They did a crap job advertising it on the website, it has almost every feature and option you would want on it. But none of that was on the website and not a single interior pick. Was a great decision to go take an actual look and take it for a spin. My gain their loss I guess.

I already had my mind pretty made up to order one for a delivery next spring, I was very happy with the options on this one and between that and the discount I decided to pull the trigger a bit earlier.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

fact.

Last edited by killramos on 05-02-2017 at 04:47 AM

Old Post 05-02-2017 04:35 AM
killramos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schocker
Fifth Gear

What I drive: Euro Accord Brah
Posts/Day: 1.46
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Nice pick up

Old Post 05-02-2017 04:35 AM
schocker is online now Click Here to See the Profile for schocker Click here to Send schocker a Private Message Visit schocker's homepage! Find more posts by schocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M.alex
FKA: 2EFNFAST

What I drive: Nothing
Posts/Day: 0.36
User Rating: 90%

quote:

LS swap?

Old Post 05-02-2017 04:49 AM
M.alex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M.alex Click here to Send M.alex a Private Message Find more posts by M.alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

quote:

^Maybe next year

fact.

Old Post 05-02-2017 04:52 AM
never
FKA no|uno

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Nice choice...perfect colour!

BTW, time to change the avatar and sig!

Old Post 05-02-2017 05:03 AM
never is offline Click Here to See the Profile for never Click here to Send never a Private Message Find more posts by never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tej.S
Neutral

What I drive: 17' C43 Coupe
Posts/Day: 0.09

quote:

Congrats killramos, and beautiful choice of color

Old Post 05-02-2017 06:31 AM
Tej.S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tej.S Click here to Send Tej.S a Private Message Find more posts by Tej.S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sentry
Third Gear

What I drive: E39 M5, E39 540i wagon
Posts/Day: 0.83
Trader Rating: (20)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Put an M badge on it

Old Post 05-02-2017 08:25 AM
Sentry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sentry Click here to Send Sentry a Private Message Find more posts by Sentry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

quote:

Yea the color was way better than I thought it would be, really suits the car well. No idea why Tennorite ( Steel Grey in the US ) has been discontinued, I am not a fan of any of the replacement colors for the '17s.

As for the Avatar i was trying to come up with something creative last night but my laptop died haha. Not nearly as bad has my M inspired vanity plate that is currently on it

Think I might try to order ALMNYGN. Fitting, ADMRGAS is another contender.

fact.

Old Post 05-02-2017 01:53 PM
cjblair
Second Gear

What I drive: Jap V8
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (5)

quote:

^ADMRGAS?

Sick car, I'm jealous. If I could justify it, this is what I would be driving right now.

Old Post 05-02-2017 02:13 PM
cjblair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjblair Click here to Send cjblair a Private Message Find more posts by cjblair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zhariak
First Gear

What I drive: 2015 CLS63 AMG S-Model Coupe
Posts/Day: 0.20
Trader Rating: (0)

Re: Time to inject some practicality into my life... quote:

Originally posted by killramos
As if

2016 C63S Sedan
click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

Got a great deal on a new C63S, Tenorite Grey, "InRich loaded", last years model as if it matters to me.

Feels great to get into my first V8, really enjoying it so far though haven't had much of a chance to take it out yet. Had a hiccup on delivery this weekend so they had to bring it to me at work today. Spent every minute between work and bed driving it. Gunna need to remortgage the house for gas hahaha.

Sad to see the BMW go, but felt like a change and couldn't justify dropping so much money to get into another car that was so similar to my last, I'm sure an M3 would be different but not 50k+ on top of mine different. Maybe in 4 years BMW will change their interiors up a bit. Doubt it.

The sound is intoxicating...

Next step is full front PPF and a ceramic coating, then burn through the break in to see what it can really do. Will try and get some pictures once its done at the detailers

Very nice, very nice...

Old Post 05-02-2017 02:14 PM
Zhariak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zhariak Click here to Send Zhariak a Private Message Find more posts by Zhariak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

quote:

Originally posted by cjblair
^ADMRGAS?

Sick car, I'm jealous. If I could justify it, this is what I would be driving right now.

Add More Gas maybe ADMORGS? I'll try to think of more plays on AMG haha

As for justifying it, I don't pretend for one minute to anyone that it was a good decision. But I like cars and it makes me happy so YOLO haha

fact.

Last edited by killramos on 05-02-2017 at 02:18 PM

Old Post 05-02-2017 02:14 PM
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Go drive that thing to subway for a double-meat sub. Live the dream brother.

Old Post 05-02-2017 02:31 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buster
First Gear

What I drive: 2012 CTS-V Wagon, 2012 GL350
Posts/Day: 0.13

quote:

great choice. I like the new M cars...but I'd take one of these in a second.

Old Post 05-02-2017 02:58 PM
Buster is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Buster Click here to Send Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darkane
Second Gear

What I drive: N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Yeah these new V8s are nuts. Love it.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Kim Kardashian Sex tape:

Originally posted by hadookin
nice box... to bad that nigs face is in it

Old Post 05-02-2017 03:03 PM
Darkane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darkane Click here to Send Darkane a Private Message Find more posts by Darkane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.26
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Beauty Merc! I'm glad that you didn't end up in that Crossfire SRT-6.

Attachment: srt.jpg

Old Post 05-02-2017 03:05 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

quote:

You and me both HP...

fact.

Old Post 05-02-2017 03:11 PM
The time now is 06:08 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Time to inject some practicality into my life...

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: