Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > Arizona Bachelor Party

Author
Thread
Neil4Speed
Second Gear

What I drive: Acura TLX SH-AWD
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (83)
User Rating: 95%

Arizona Bachelor Party quote:

Hey guys,

So we decided on Arizona for a close friends birthday party, Phoenix/Scottsdale specifically. Just trying to see if anyone has any recommendations of cool activities to do in Phoenix and where to stay. We are debating between Scottsdale and Tempe.

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by arian_ma
your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2017 06:09 PM
Neil4Speed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil4Speed Click here to Send Neil4Speed a Private Message Find more posts by Neil4Speed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Dave P
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Scottsdale Gun Range (indoor) was awesome

Old Post 05-03-2017 06:12 PM
Dave P is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave P Click here to Send Dave P a Private Message Find more posts by Dave P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

We were going to do this but got rained out...in the desert

https://desertwolftours.com/

You can drive TomCars, do combat simulations (hostage rescue, counter terrorism, flashbangs, door breaching, etc.), and shoot explosive targets.

Old Post 05-03-2017 06:15 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bourge73
First Gear

What I drive: The Planet Car, Expedition, Maxima
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Mill Avenue in Tempe would be a good place to go hang out have a bite, few or more brewskis and enjoy the scenery.

A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

Old Post 05-03-2017 06:47 PM
bourge73 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for bourge73 Click here to Send bourge73 a Private Message Find more posts by bourge73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P_D

What I drive: fairlady tt
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Every time i'm in phx i go to stand up live. They always have great headliners coming through.

Old Post 05-03-2017 07:00 PM
P_D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P_D Click here to Send P_D a Private Message Find more posts by P_D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wintonyk
Neutral

What I drive: Has 5 wheels.
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

A few years ago I went to arizona for exact same reason. Friday - Bondurant Racing School (we did prokart grand prix for 2 hours). Friday night was poker and beers by pool. Saturday Talking Stick Resort Pool Party with a cabana (huge dj and packed) then a few of the fine gentlemens clubs. Sunday went to dodgers vs dbacks game. It was an awesome little weekend.

Old Post 05-03-2017 07:51 PM
wintonyk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wintonyk Click here to Send wintonyk a Private Message Find more posts by wintonyk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sexualbanana
Second Gear

What I drive: Altima Se-R
Trader Rating: (7)

quote:

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
We were going to do this but got rained out...in the desert

https://desertwolftours.com/

You can drive TomCars, do combat simulations (hostage rescue, counter terrorism, flashbangs, door breaching, etc.), and shoot explosive targets.

badass!

Old Post 05-03-2017 08:48 PM
sexualbanana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sexualbanana Click here to Send sexualbanana a Private Message Visit sexualbanana's homepage! Find more posts by sexualbanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronaldo
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.10
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

Re: Arizona Bachelor Party quote:

Originally posted by Neil4Speed
Hey guys,

So we decided on Arizona for a close friends birthday party, Phoenix/Scottsdale specifically. Just trying to see if anyone has any recommendations of cool activities to do in Phoenix and where to stay. We are debating between Scottsdale and Tempe.

Thanks for any help.

When are you going? I am there in a couple weeks and have the following planned out:

Diamandbacks Game, Topgolf, Gun Range, Cake Nightclub, Either W or Maya pool party.

We've also planned to go to Mastro's Steakhouse one night and will check out some other restaurants as well. Of course we will be visiting a gentlemans club, as well as have some topless dealers come out to the house for a poker game

Old Post 05-03-2017 09:07 PM
ronaldo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronaldo Click here to Send ronaldo a Private Message Find more posts by ronaldo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil4Speed
Second Gear

What I drive: Acura TLX SH-AWD
Trader Rating: (83)
User Rating: 95%

Re: Re: Arizona Bachelor Party quote:

Originally posted by ronaldo

When are you going? I am there in a couple weeks and have the following planned out:

Diamandbacks Game, Topgolf, Gun Range, Cake Nightclub, Either W or Maya pool party.

We've also planned to go to Mastro's Steakhouse one night and will check out some other restaurants as well. Of course we will be visiting a gentlemans club, as well as have some topless dealers come out to the house for a poker game

Wow, great recommendations everyone - We are going weekend of the 29th of September.

Originally posted by arian_ma
your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

Old Post 05-03-2017 10:46 PM
Neil4Speed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil4Speed Click here to Send Neil4Speed a Private Message Find more posts by Neil4Speed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Great party town. Haven't been in a long time, so I'll let these dude give suggestions.

Old Post 05-04-2017 02:55 AM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craigcd
First Gear

What I drive: KTM
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (14)

quote:

Depends how long you are staying for but you might be able to catch a Cardinals game on the Sunday.

Old Post 05-04-2017 04:23 AM
craigcd is online now Click Here to See the Profile for craigcd Click here to Send craigcd a Private Message Find more posts by craigcd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:58 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Travel and Vacation > Arizona Bachelor Party

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: