Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > 1994 Toyota Supra - The Search Begins.

Author
Thread
Mickey204

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

1994 Toyota Supra - The Search Begins. quote:

Alrighty, well I hope I can make this short and sweet.

I worked in oilfields (grande prairie for 7 years) when I was younger, saved my money and acquired my dream car at the time a 1994 Toyota supra TT 6 Speed. I purchased it in Calgary and then brought it home to Winnipeg, MB.

I owned it for 5-6 years and then due to getting married and buying a business from my Uncle, sacrifices were made and the car was sold to a gentleman in Calgary (kinda fitting that it went back to where I got it haha)

Anyway, it's now been 6-7 years since then, and I've had this yearning to track it down and either know it's fate or possibly buy it back. Granted whoever currently owns it may not want to sell it....However as long as I can offer to purchase it when they DO decide to sell it if that day comes, would be great.

This was my first car, and it has sentimental value with family members who have since passed away.

I've ran a carfax on it, and will also be doing a car proof just in case some information was missing on one or the other. It appears to still be in Calgary.

Now I'm not from your car scene in Calgary, however I'm hoping maybe someone knows of someone who has a car that fits this description, or the owner could very well be on this site.

The main thing being black on black (exterior/interior) and it being a manual car.

Alberta motor authority can't help and cannot give me the last owners name (which is expected due to privacy laws)

I've found 2 black supra's since starting my "investigation" and both were not it, so I WILL CONTINUE TO BELIEVE SHES STILL ALIVE! lol

I'm currently checking all the auctions in Calgary as well and have left some info with a couple car dealers there in case it pops up.

I also don't know of other car forums for Calgary or other sites, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's hoping I can be reconnected with my long lost love. haha

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2017 09:06 PM
Mickey204 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey204 Click here to Send Mickey204 a Private Message Find more posts by Mickey204 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Sentry
Third Gear

What I drive: E39 M5, E39 540i wagon
Posts/Day: 0.83
Trader Rating: (20)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Join Alberta Supra Group on facebook and ask there

Old Post 05-10-2017 09:27 PM
Sentry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sentry Click here to Send Sentry a Private Message Find more posts by Sentry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EricLobster

What I drive: Civic 2001
Posts/Day: 0.10

Rare indeed quote:

Wow those are some specifics. I hope you find the car you are looking for but Supras on their own are hard to find these days. Take it from someone from Vancouver, it's so RARE to see them now. I haven't seen on in ages and I live in downtown.

Old Post 05-15-2017 09:14 PM
EricLobster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EricLobster Click here to Send EricLobster a Private Message Find more posts by EricLobster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heavyD
Fifth Gear

What I drive: MK7 Golf R
Posts/Day: 1.38
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

No guarantee the car is anywhere near the condition you sold it as that's a long time ago and who knows where that car is today as it may be in the US or on the other side of the country. You may be better off just looking for another one but good condition examples are so overvalued that unless you have a lot of disposable income they don't make a lot of sense.

Old Post 05-15-2017 10:27 PM
heavyD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heavyD Click here to Send heavyD a Private Message Find more posts by heavyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mickey204

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14

quote:

Originally posted by heavyD
No guarantee the car is anywhere near the condition you sold it as that's a long time ago and who knows where that car is today as it may be in the US or on the other side of the country. You may be better off just looking for another one but good condition examples are so overvalued that unless you have a lot of disposable income they don't make a lot of sense.

I have no qualms with it not being in the same condition.

I'd simply like to track down my old car for certain reasons. If it's toast or gone, then so be it.

Before I go and get another one in the States I'd figured I'd at least try to find this one first.

I'm well aware of the cost.

Old Post 05-16-2017 02:19 PM
Mickey204 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey204 Click here to Send Mickey204 a Private Message Find more posts by Mickey204 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FullFledgedYYC
Uptight User

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.21

quote:

Send me a VIN, I can probably find it.

Old Post 05-17-2017 07:02 PM
FullFledgedYYC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FullFledgedYYC Click here to Send FullFledgedYYC a Private Message Find more posts by FullFledgedYYC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ercchry
Fifth Gear

What I drive: E90M3 510 Wagon
Posts/Day: 1.51
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

there is a beyonder with a LHD black on black car... it makes lots of power... when its running

Old Post 05-17-2017 07:18 PM
ercchry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redlyne_mr2
Chatroom Manwhore

What I drive: 400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
Posts/Day: 2.04
Trader Rating: (26)

quote:

I know of a high horsepower LHD black manual Supra out of Disbury, perhaps the same car?

Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Old Post 05-17-2017 09:20 PM
Redlyne_mr2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redlyne_mr2 Click here to Send Redlyne_mr2 a Private Message Find more posts by Redlyne_mr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mr2mike
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

A high up at Schlumberger has a black on black one.
Probably one of the nicest/cleanest one's I've seen.

Old Post 05-17-2017 09:58 PM
mr2mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mr2mike Click here to Send mr2mike a Private Message Find more posts by mr2mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redlyne_mr2
Chatroom Manwhore

What I drive: 400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
Posts/Day: 2.04
Trader Rating: (26)

quote:

Originally posted by mr2mike
A high up at Schlumberger has a black on black one.
Probably one of the nicest/cleanest one's I've seen.

Yup good old Derek Normore, hes a wild man!

Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Old Post 05-19-2017 10:00 PM
Redlyne_mr2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redlyne_mr2 Click here to Send Redlyne_mr2 a Private Message Find more posts by Redlyne_mr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moff
Banned

What I drive: Nissan Skyline
Posts/Day: 0.02

quote:

Interested to find out if you find it !

Old Post 05-21-2017 12:21 PM
Moff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moff Click here to Send Moff a Private Message Visit Moff's homepage! Find more posts by Moff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:08 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > 1994 Toyota Supra - The Search Begins.

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: