Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Burnaby dog kicker

Author
Thread
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: nothing special :(
Posts/Day: 1.79
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

Burnaby dog kicker quote:

And other stuff.

She crazy?

Legit lawsuit?

Has this been posted anywhere yet?

I don't even have a dog but his video makes me angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwa...eature=youtu.be

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2017 07:40 AM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

I've been hearing this woman is using a common overseas scam. She goes out and kicks peoples dogs trying to get a reaction from the owners (dog owners being very protective of their pets). If you touch her, she threatens to file a lawsuit in an attempt to extort money.

I don't know if that is true or not, but she is wearing a pretty nice jacket for a crazy person

Burnaby police know who she is and have a number of complaints

Old Post 05-12-2017 07:50 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spikerS
Third Gear

What I drive: 2016 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost SCrew FX4
Posts/Day: 0.97
Trader Rating: (44)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
I've been hearing this woman is using a common overseas scam. She goes out and kicks peoples dogs trying to get a reaction from the owners (dog owners being very protective of their pets). If you touch her, she threatens to file a lawsuit in an attempt to extort money.

I don't know if that is true or not, but she is wearing a pretty nice jacket for a crazy person

Burnaby police know who she is and have a number of complaints

true or not, I would have fallen for it.

Kick my dog and start to assault me? Chick or not, you are gonna be spitting chicklets pretty fucking quick.

Originally posted by Mibz
Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Old Post 05-12-2017 10:09 AM
spikerS is online now Click Here to See the Profile for spikerS Click here to Send spikerS a Private Message Visit spikerS's homepage! Find more posts by spikerS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blairtruck
First Gear

What I drive: Ford
Posts/Day: 0.08
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

if i knock this bitch out on the corner how would you even get caught? witness?

Old Post 05-12-2017 01:41 PM
blairtruck is online now Click Here to See the Profile for blairtruck Click here to Send blairtruck a Private Message Find more posts by blairtruck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (122)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

Times are tough and LV is expensive.

Old Post 05-12-2017 02:07 PM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JaffX

What I drive: M235i xDrive
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I'd like to see her kick a German Shepherd or pit bull and then see what happens.

Old Post 05-12-2017 02:21 PM
JaffX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JaffX Click here to Send JaffX a Private Message Find more posts by JaffX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZenOps
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.08
User Rating: 99%

quote:

If its a scam (probably) then she probably has two people with cameras trained on her.

If nothing happens, they just move to the next mark.

Old Post 05-12-2017 02:34 PM
ZenOps is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ZenOps Click here to Send ZenOps a Private Message Find more posts by ZenOps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabjab
Neutral

What I drive: TT
Posts/Day: 0.18
User Rating: 95%

quote:

she looks like she might be a slut

Old Post 05-12-2017 02:57 PM
jabjab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabjab Click here to Send jabjab a Private Message Find more posts by jabjab Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TL911

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.04

quote:

She just wanted to eat the dog.

Old Post 05-12-2017 02:59 PM
TL911 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TL911 Click here to Send TL911 a Private Message Find more posts by TL911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tonytiger55

What I drive: Old Honda
Posts/Day: 0.25

quote:

That's messed up. Eventually she might realise loosing your front teeth was not worth a court case.

The problem is you don't know who you’re doing that to. Im not kidding.
The local hood rat in my old neighbourhood was walking his pup in the park one day. The new dealer in the hood tried to stamp his authority by bullying the hood rat and trying to take his pup away.

So hood rat knocks on a door of a house nearby of a guy he knows of and begs him to hold his dogs. The hood rat makes some phone calls and his friends turn up. One of them knows the dealer, so he goes to his house to make a buy and brings him out the front door. Whilst all this is happening hood rat and his friends are hiding behind two parked cars with baseball bats. That idiot got the beating of his life.

Reminds me of this oldi.

Old Post 05-12-2017 03:36 PM
tonytiger55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tonytiger55 Click here to Send tonytiger55 a Private Message Find more posts by tonytiger55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Projek01
First Gear

What I drive: 86
Posts/Day: 0.10
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

Man, the police department should consider letting the k9 unit arrest her. Try and kick those dogs.

It's also sad how the police are aware that this is happening and nothing is being done.

Old Post 05-12-2017 04:18 PM
Projek01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Projek01 Click here to Send Projek01 a Private Message Find more posts by Projek01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rx7boi
Neutral

What I drive: (0^oo^0)~
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

Originally posted by Projek01
It's also sad how the police are aware that this is happening and nothing is being done.

What? Where does it say that?

Old Post 05-12-2017 04:40 PM
rx7boi is online now Click Here to See the Profile for rx7boi Click here to Send rx7boi a Private Message Find more posts by rx7boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kloubek
Fourth Gear

What I drive: A vehicle or two
Posts/Day: 1.14
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

I heard this is a common scam overseas as well.

The thing is, it doesn't apply here. She knows she is being filmed, and the footage clearly shows her assaulting him. If he chose to give her a much-deserved backhand to the face, there isn't really much she could do from either a criminal nor civil perspective.

Originally posted by A790 10/10, would let Jeff in my mouth again.

Old Post 05-12-2017 05:05 PM
Kloubek is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Kloubek Click here to Send Kloubek a Private Message Find more posts by Kloubek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakalaka
WILSUU2

What I drive: SCUZEM3
Posts/Day: 0.76
Trader Rating: (56)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

I really don't see how police hasn't done anything if they know about it and have numerous complaints about this lady. Multiple witnesses stating the same thing essentially easily have enough corroborative evidence for the police to charge her and not listen to whatever she makes up. This guy should definitely file a complaint.

Old Post 05-12-2017 05:33 PM
shakalaka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakalaka Click here to Send shakalaka a Private Message Find more posts by shakalaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tirebob
Forum Sponsor

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (33)

quote:

What the fuck is wrong with people??? How do you do shit like this?

Old Post 05-12-2017 05:50 PM
tirebob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tirebob Click here to Send tirebob a Private Message Find more posts by tirebob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eglove
Third Gear

What I drive: fiesta
Posts/Day: 0.93
Trader Rating: (128)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Saw this yesterday. Made my blood boil

Old Post 05-12-2017 06:08 PM
eglove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eglove Click here to Send eglove a Private Message Find more posts by eglove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Third Gear

What I drive: J35Y2
Posts/Day: 1.26

quote:

Originally posted by ZenOps
If its a scam (probably) then she probably has two people with cameras trained on her.

If nothing happens, they just move to the next mark.

How bad does your life have to be that you're gonna risk killing yourself or becoming paralyzed to *maybe* get a few $$$$?

As for dog lady, she had better be really careful with that routine. If someone unprovoked decided to boot my dog, she'd be handled accordingly. The terrible part is though, it would look really bad to any bystander or social media jackass who didn't see what led to it.

Old Post 05-12-2017 06:12 PM
Hallowed_point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sabad66
Second Gear

What I drive: 2013 Q5
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (77)

quote:

But on a serious note, fuck this bitch. Not really sure what i'd do if that happened to me.

Old Post 05-12-2017 06:41 PM
sabad66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sabad66 Click here to Send sabad66 a Private Message Find more posts by sabad66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BokCh0y
Third Gear

What I drive: GGL15, R53, JCE10, VZN170, BB6
Posts/Day: 0.58
Trader Rating: (74)

quote:

Holy shit that's literally down the street from my office on lougheed hwy haha. Crazy!!! I've to the save on foods in the background to buy tooth brushes sometimes.

Last edited by BokCh0y on 05-12-2017 at 07:06 PM

Old Post 05-12-2017 06:52 PM
BokCh0y is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BokCh0y Click here to Send BokCh0y a Private Message Find more posts by BokCh0y Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocket1k78
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.34

quote:

Originally posted by spikerS

true or not, I would have fallen for it.

Kick my dog and start to assault me? Chick or not, you are gonna be spitting chicklets pretty fucking quick.

Old Post 05-12-2017 07:33 PM
Rocket1k78 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocket1k78 Click here to Send Rocket1k78 a Private Message Find more posts by Rocket1k78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:03 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Burnaby dog kicker

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: