Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > Eiderdown

Author
Thread
Super_Geo
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (13)
User Rating: 98%

Eiderdown quote:

Looking to get an eiderdown duvet... are there shops in Calgary that will sell them with a reasonable markup, or do they need to be ordered in? Anyone have one who can offer some feedback on them? Thanks!

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2017 03:39 PM
Super_Geo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Super_Geo Click here to Send Super_Geo a Private Message Find more posts by Super_Geo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

BerserkerCatSplat

What I drive: Jeep of Theseus
Posts/Day: 1.31
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Why Eider duck down specifically, as opposed to a different high-quality goose down?

Old Post 05-17-2017 05:12 AM
BerserkerCatSplat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BerserkerCatSplat Click here to Send BerserkerCatSplat a Private Message Visit BerserkerCatSplat's homepage! Find more posts by BerserkerCatSplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cash Money Hoes

What I drive: Pipe
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

The Mattress and Sleep Company

http://www.tmasc.ca/duvets-comforters.html

They are a distributor for St. Geneve which is a Canadian manufacturer of comforters, pillows, etc.. I believe you can order direct from St. Geneve although when i bought some of their pillows I found prices were inline with buying through Mattress and Sleep Company.

Great store and helpful staff who do not employ the high pressure sales tactics of typical mattress stores.

These guys are to Sleep Country as Calgary Cycle is to Canadian Tire.

Last edited by Cash Money Hoes on 05-17-2017 at 01:14 PM

Old Post 05-17-2017 01:06 PM
Cash Money Hoes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cash Money Hoes Click here to Send Cash Money Hoes a Private Message Find more posts by Cash Money Hoes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BerserkerCatSplat

What I drive: Jeep of Theseus
Posts/Day: 1.31
Trader Rating: (25)

quote:

Good link, CMH. Here's a direct link to their Eider selections:
http://www.tmasc.ca/st-geneve-genuine-eiderdown.html

$6,155 to start with a queen Eider duvet, and upwards from there. Sounds about in line with what I'd expect for legit Eider down. Dianadown sells theirs for around the same price, give or take, but you only have one fill option.

Old Post 05-18-2017 05:19 AM
BerserkerCatSplat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BerserkerCatSplat Click here to Send BerserkerCatSplat a Private Message Visit BerserkerCatSplat's homepage! Find more posts by BerserkerCatSplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:01 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Home and Garden > Eiderdown

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: