Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Mercedes parts online?

Author
Thread
Buster
First Gear

What I drive: 2012 CTS-V Wagon, 2012 GL350
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 97%

Mercedes parts online? quote:

Anybody know the best place to buy parts online?

I need to swap out the brake pads (I still like to do the odd dirty job), but I may as well order them than head down to the dealership.

I also want to put in a new battery.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2017 02:18 AM
Buster is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Buster Click here to Send Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Redlined_8000
First Gear

What I drive: Beyond Fit 2017 Golf R, 2011 Silverado beater.
Posts/Day: 0.35
Trader Rating: (18)

quote:

FCPEuro.com

GermanOEM.ca

Old Post 05-19-2017 02:21 AM
Redlined_8000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redlined_8000 Click here to Send Redlined_8000 a Private Message Find more posts by Redlined_8000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benyl
Hayan Namja

What I drive: One from Affalterbach and Dearborn
Posts/Day: 1.64
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 250%

quote:

I got Pads for my e63 from jcwhitney. They always have coupons.

If you want oem, fcpeuro offers lifetime replacement.

Even with shitty exchange, the us websites are cheaper.

Old Post 05-19-2017 03:35 AM
benyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benyl Click here to Send benyl a Private Message Find more posts by benyl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
killramos
Third Gear

What I drive: C63S
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I was just thinking about this myself as there are a couple things I would rather avoid the stealership for! Thanks for the link!

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.

Originally posted by Toma
fact.

Old Post 05-19-2017 03:58 AM
killramos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for killramos Click here to Send killramos a Private Message Find more posts by killramos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adidas
First Gear

What I drive: is Invisible
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

ecstuning.com

Old Post 05-19-2017 04:05 AM
adidas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adidas Click here to Send adidas a Private Message Find more posts by adidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G-ZUS
Fourth Gear

What I drive: Blue boy
Posts/Day: 1.22
Trader Rating: (124)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

rockauto.com

Old Post 05-19-2017 02:57 PM
G-ZUS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G-ZUS Click here to Send G-ZUS a Private Message Find more posts by G-ZUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GTR_Auto
Forum Sponsor

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.33
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I have lots!!!

OEM & OE Parts
United Motorsport, Sonax Canada, COBB, KW, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, HKS, Remus Exhaust, Achilles Motorsports, Stoptec

Old Post 05-19-2017 04:23 PM
GTR_Auto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GTR_Auto Click here to Send GTR_Auto a Private Message Visit GTR_Auto's homepage! Find more posts by GTR_Auto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinL
First Gear

What I drive: 951S, E46 M3, B8.5 S4, 944S3 race car
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Autopartsway.ca

They have a warehouse in Calgary now and ship crazy fast. The free shipping option usually gets me parts the next day on my doorstep. I tried the dealership for an oil filter for the S4. Never buying another part from the dealer. How many times do I need to learn this lesson!? $43 and I could have bought it online for $15.

Old Post 05-19-2017 06:26 PM
JustinL is online now Click Here to See the Profile for JustinL Click here to Send JustinL a Private Message Find more posts by JustinL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buster
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by JustinL
Autopartsway.ca

They have a warehouse in Calgary now and ship crazy fast. The free shipping option usually gets me parts the next day on my doorstep. I tried the dealership for an oil filter for the S4. Never buying another part from the dealer. How many times do I need to learn this lesson!? $43 and I could have bought it online for $15.

I just hate driving places to get stuff nowadays.

thanks for the links, folks.

Old Post 05-19-2017 06:30 PM
Buster is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Buster Click here to Send Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buster
First Gear

quote:

I think I have to pick the battery up locally. I assume I also want to avoid the stealership there, too. What's the best battery situation?

I've kept this car longer than I keep most cars, so I'm not used to doing these types of maintenance items.

Old Post 05-19-2017 06:38 PM
Abeo
First Gear

What I drive: KTM200XCW/S13/4WD/Daily
Posts/Day: 0.16
User Rating: 110%

quote:

I got my AGM battery from East Penn a few years back. They do sales to the public. Just find out what battery size you need.

Old Post 05-19-2017 09:41 PM
Abeo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Abeo Click here to Send Abeo a Private Message Find more posts by Abeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:05 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Mercedes parts online?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: