I'm moving and have to get rid of some stuff so I'm selling all of my RC plane gear. I'd prefer it all goes together to an enthusiast because it's kind of a mixed bag of stuff but I think somebody looking to get into the hobby will find it's a pretty great collection of things to get pretty heavy into RC planes.

I have:
1 Hobbyzone Super Cub LP RC plane. All original electronics.
1 heavily rebuilt (and crashed/glued back together a few times...) brushless converted Super Cub with brand new main wing, nose cone and some other bits
1 half-built Filton Rogue 3-D Bipe (no electronics that I know of)

Also I have some spare bits like extra propellers, a prop balancer and other things I'm forgetting.

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

Sorry I don't have any pics of the actual items as they're packed back in their boxes and we're packing up to move.

The unmodified super cub is basically new - I bought a new fuselage and moved all the electronics over. It might be missing the landing gear since I found landing on grass the gear caused it to flip too often so I would just level the prop and belly land it.
The Rogue was picked up off a friend who is also into RC planes, he had started the build but then retired and was looking to move some place warm and so I picked it up half-built.
The brushless converted supercub is a bastard child but it should have enough thrust for unlimited vertical climb and the couple times I was able to fly it proved it is extremely fast compared to the stock one.

I'm asking $200 for everything. Given that there's nearly 3 full planes here I think that's a pretty good deal but if you feel I'm being unreasonable feel free to make an offer.

I am located up in Royal Oak, pick-up only. PM for more details or to come see it.