Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Share Your Wrestling Memories

Author
Thread
hockeybronx
First Gear

What I drive: '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

Share Your Wrestling Memories quote:

After D-Unit started the thread for Raw coming to Calgary, I decided to make this thread. Although I don't watch wrestling anymore, I have so many great memories from 'back in the day'.

There's no need for people to waste posts calling this thread immature, because those days are past us all, I just want to remember them.

Remember when....

The Undertaker got his face smashed in from Mabel and Yokozuna's continuous leg drops, and then he came back with the freaky white mask on and won the Royal Rumble

or

The tag team of Lex Luger and The British Bulldog called "The Allied Powers", man they were great, that was back in Wrestlemania 1994 I think.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:27 AM
hockeybronx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hockeybronx Click here to Send hockeybronx a Private Message Visit hockeybronx's homepage! Find more posts by hockeybronx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

ninjak84
Banned

What I drive: Honda
Posts/Day: 0.23
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

Good thread Wrestling was sweet back in the day!

My best memory? Wrestlemania III
Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:29 AM
ninjak84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ninjak84 Click here to Send ninjak84 a Private Message Find more posts by ninjak84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hockeybronx
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by ninjak84
Good thread Wrestling was sweet back in the day!

My best memory? Wrestlemania III
Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant

Yeah that was WAY back... I didn't really start watching wrestling until about 1990.

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:31 AM
hockeybronx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hockeybronx Click here to Send hockeybronx a Private Message Visit hockeybronx's homepage! Find more posts by hockeybronx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kobe
Second Gear

What I drive: Eclipse
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Remember when i had box seats for wwf, back in the day

but i was like 13 - 14 couldn't drink back then

Originally posted by beemerm3
so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:40 AM
Kobe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kobe Click here to Send Kobe a Private Message Find more posts by Kobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Weapon_R

What I drive: 335i
Posts/Day: 1.64
Trader Rating: (101)

quote:

Hulk Vs. Andre - the famous bodyslam

The split up of the Rockers

The death of the ultimate warrior

The Undertaker's original persona

Macho Man and Elizabeth (who I wanted to sleep with, even when I was about 7).

The Legion Of DOOM

Those were the days of wrestling!

Originally posted by r3cc0s
Felon or Mistermeiner

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:42 AM
Weapon_R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Weapon_R Click here to Send Weapon_R a Private Message Find more posts by Weapon_R Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hockeybronx
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by Kobe
Remember when i had box seats for wwf, back in the day

but i was like 13 - 14 couldn't drink back then

Yeah I went back in 1996 when they had the Big Bad Boom tour or whatever it was called, and then also in 1999 I think it was when they came again to the Saddledome.

Originally posted by Weapon_R
The Legion Of DOOM

The Road Warriors were awesome. I didn't like them as much when they came back again with Sunny as there manager, but way back they were the shiat. Ahhhhhhhhhh WHAT A RUSH!

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:48 AM
EK 2.0
Beyond's Biggest E-Mack

What I drive: ...BNT0B0X...
Posts/Day: 1.74
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Wrestlting is immature...

kidding...I just rmemeber watching the old fave's as a kid...

Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jimmy "Supafly" Snuka, Hogan, Savage, Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat, Bushwackers...the Rockers...man those were the days...

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:51 AM
EK 2.0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EK 2.0 Click here to Send EK 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by EK 2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ninjak84
Banned

What I drive: Honda
Posts/Day: 0.23
Trader Rating: (8)

quote:

Originally posted by Weapon_R
Macho Man and Elizabeth (who I wanted to sleep with, even when I was about 7).

HA HA!
Yeah man, Elizabeth was the first woman in my life

Originally posted by hockeybronx
Ahhhhhhhhhh WHAT A RUSH!

omg I remember that.

I remember more old wrestling trivia than biology.
I wish my final exam tomorrow was on wrestling instead of biology.

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:52 AM
ninjak84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ninjak84 Click here to Send ninjak84 a Private Message Find more posts by ninjak84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JordanLotoski
Forum Sponsor

What I drive: www.jordanlotoski.com
Posts/Day: 0.41
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

george the animal steel, ripping up the turnbuckle.....to bad wrestlings so gay now. or maybe its cause iam over 11 years old.

Set up your own custom search http://jordanlotoski.com/vow.html/m

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jord...121848254540668

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
2008, 2010 MLS MILLION DOLLAR CLUB
Ranked #1 Remax Professionals (2013/2014/2015,2016)
Ranked #26 Re/Max agent in Canada (2013)
Ranked # 56 Re/Max agent Worldwide (2014)
#1 buyers agent - Remax Realty Pros (2013)
Ranked TOP 10 Remax agent in Western Canada(2013/2014/2015)

www.jordanlotoski.com/

Looking for home prices...www.homepricecalgary.com

Call me today to discuss your next Build!!

Preferred Builder/Renovations/Basement development
http://www.cornerstonehomes.biz/

Old Post 04-12-2005 08:04 AM
JordanLotoski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JordanLotoski Click here to Send JordanLotoski a Private Message Visit JordanLotoski's homepage! Find more posts by JordanLotoski Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Impreza
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.21
Trader Rating: (11)

quote:

Tatonka (sp?) was awesome, I remember Lex Luger and the "Charging Forearm".

Anyone remember that fag Barry Horowitz? they made a big deal about him actually beating an opponent nad how it changed his life..haha

Old Post 04-12-2005 08:23 AM
Impreza is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Impreza Click here to Send Impreza a Private Message Find more posts by Impreza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
finboy
Fourth Gear

What I drive: EL crapo
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (16)

quote:

Originally posted by Impreza

Anyone remember that fag Barry Horowitz? they made a big deal about him actually beating an opponent nad how it changed his life..haha

hahahahaha, because he beat the body donnas

razor ramone was always good for a laugh, that has got to be the greasiest guy who has ever wrestled.

i still have all my memorobilia from back in the day, including a shirt and pic signed by bret hart.

Old Post 04-12-2005 08:49 AM
finboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finboy Click here to Send finboy a Private Message Find more posts by finboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redlyne_mr2
Chatroom Manwhore

What I drive: 400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
Posts/Day: 2.04
Trader Rating: (26)

quote:

What ever happened to that greasy manager that managed almost every wrestler out there? He had dark hair a moustache and always wore dark glasses along with the tackiest suits you could ever imagine.

Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Old Post 04-12-2005 09:05 AM
Redlyne_mr2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redlyne_mr2 Click here to Send Redlyne_mr2 a Private Message Find more posts by Redlyne_mr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
finboy
Fourth Gear

What I drive: EL crapo
Posts/Day: 0.99
Trader Rating: (16)

quote:

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
What ever happened to that greasy manager that managed almost every wrestler out there? He had dark hair a moustache and always wore dark glasses along with the tackiest suits you could ever imagine.

lol, that describes a lot of them man

Old Post 04-12-2005 09:08 AM
finboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finboy Click here to Send finboy a Private Message Find more posts by finboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZorroAMG
Mentos: The Freshmaker!

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.87
Trader Rating: (5)

quote:

Iron Sheik, Captain Lou Albano, the saturday morning wrestling cartoon, bam bam bigelow, Mr perfect, OWEN HART, Stampede Wrestling, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and as per Weapon_R, my all time favorite wrestler The Ultimate Warrior

Old Post 04-12-2005 09:31 AM
ZorroAMG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZorroAMG Click here to Send ZorroAMG a Private Message Find more posts by ZorroAMG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Weapon_R

What I drive: 335i
Posts/Day: 1.64
Trader Rating: (101)

quote:

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Jimmy mouth of the south hart?

Originally posted by r3cc0s
Felon or Mistermeiner

Old Post 04-12-2005 03:33 PM
Weapon_R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Weapon_R Click here to Send Weapon_R a Private Message Find more posts by Weapon_R Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Proyecto2000
First Gear

What I drive: Nissan Frontier & Ford F350
Posts/Day: 0.10
Trader Rating: (14)

quote:

LOD has got to be the greatest tag team ever and the Dooms day device is the best tag team finishing move.

do u guys remember when Jeff jarret woudl coem out with Debra (austins ex wife) and do the puppies

or what about when Kanes Face was finally revealed lol

Old Post 04-12-2005 03:38 PM
Proyecto2000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Proyecto2000 Click here to Send Proyecto2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Proyecto2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itsnotaDUB
Neutral

What I drive: hearts on fire diamond engagement ring.
Posts/Day: 0.07

quote:

Geez guys i cant belive no one has mentioned my all time favorite ........ KOKO B-WARE, lol.. damn i loved that bird.......lol... who was that guy that would always pull the girl out of the audience and kiss them, anyone remember?i wanted to be like him, lol

Old Post 04-12-2005 04:55 PM
itsnotaDUB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itsnotaDUB Click here to Send itsnotaDUB a Private Message Find more posts by itsnotaDUB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lint
Second Gear

What I drive: Ecoboost
Posts/Day: 0.30
Trader Rating: (72)
User Rating: 120%

quote:

No love for Stampede Wrestling?

The Great Gamma, Mukka Singh, Cuban Assasin, Champagne Jerry Morrow, Bad New Allen, etc etc.

So many characters.

But in the mean time, and in between time...

Old Post 04-12-2005 05:00 PM
lint is online now Click Here to See the Profile for lint Click here to Send lint a Private Message Find more posts by lint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nissanaddict
First Gear

What I drive: 2000 323i
Posts/Day: 0.09
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Kane's face revealed....they ruined an awesome character...I stopped watching right around when the WCW merger crap started to happen. I watched it for a few years...started in the days of Degeneration X pissing on the WCW building...the corporate ministry...all that fun stuff, when there was 85% of them in that group, then just the brood, the union, the rock, Jeff Jarret, and stone cold. APA was amazing...if you don't walk through the door you get thrown out and your ass kicked till you use the door...haha.

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:40 PM
Nissanaddict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nissanaddict Click here to Send Nissanaddict a Private Message Find more posts by Nissanaddict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
03 aerio

Posts/Day: 0.00
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by itsnotaDUB
Geez guys i cant belive no one has mentioned my all time favorite ........ KOKO B-WARE, lol.. damn i loved that bird.......lol... who was that guy that would always pull the girl out of the audience and kiss them, anyone remember?i wanted to be like him, lol

do you mean ravishing rick rude?

Old Post 04-12-2005 07:45 PM
03 aerio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 03 aerio Click here to Send 03 aerio a Private Message Find more posts by 03 aerio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 07:48 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Share Your Wrestling Memories

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: